Ultimate European Plus Greek Islands (45 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,473
- Explore the beautiful architecture of Paris
- See Gaudi's Sagrada Família
- Learn about Florence's leather craft
- Tour the Sistine Chapel in Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAAlvinWritten on May 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was an awesome tourShow detailed ratings
- LouiseWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentBest holiday of my life, would do it again in a heart beat. Our tour guide Nic was amazing and made the experience 10/10.Show detailed ratings
- NathanWritten on May 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was the best 45 days off my life travelling Europe with contikiShow detailed ratings
- PMPhillipWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome, went awesome places, travelled with a great bunch of people, the guide was cooler than half the people on our bus.Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreg aka Sir Greggles..what a legend! I don't know how he does it. Up all day showing us around and up all night partying with us. No matter what question we threw at him he always seemed to have an answer. Not only an expectional and professional guide but also a great mate too! Greg definetly made our holiday a trip of a lifetime and with another contiki tour planned next year, the next guide has a lot to live up too (or Greg get yourself guiding a tour around Spain and Portugal next year for round 2!). Top bloke, top guide!Show detailed ratings
- AFAlexWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentWhat can I say, Greg was the biggest legend that could possibly have had for my first tour. Full of knowledge of everywhere we went to and would stay out partying with the rest of us. Cheers for what probably would be the best 45 days of my life. Hope to see you in the future!Show detailed ratings
- GGGeorgiaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreg Colgin, by far the best person you could have as a tour manager on contiki. Ultimate European plus Greek Islands wouldn't of been so great without him and of course our bus driver Barry! We definently dominated our trip that's for sure. Strangers we started as, leaving as family! Every single moment good and bad was worth the ride and trip (:Show detailed ratings
- TRTaylorWritten on December 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreg was without a doubt the best contiki leader I've ever had. He made my time in Europe absolutely amazing, it wouldn't have been the same without him!Show detailed ratings
- MLMattWritten on December 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat an absolute legend!! Couldn't imagine a better guide, or guy to have show me the time of my life. Cheers Greg.Show detailed ratings
- AEAndreasWritten on December 8, 20164.0 - GoodGreg made my epic trip even better than expected! Couldn't of been any better because of him. Fun guy, went out of his way for anyone with anything we needed and even took us to places we weren't expecting to go. Best time of my life.. wouldn't want anyone else leading! You're the man GregShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 6: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera via Arles
- Day 9: French Riviera incl Monaco
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence via Pisa
- Day 13: Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 16: Rome to Overnight Adriatic Ferry via Pompeii and Bari
- Day 17: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Corfu
- Day 18: Corfu
- Day 19: Corfu to Athens via Corinth Canal
- Day 20: Athens to Ios
- Day 21: Ios
- Day 22: Ios
- Day 23: Ios to Santorini
- Day 24: Santorini
- Day 25: Santorini
- Day 26: Santorini to Athens
- Day 27: Athens to Kavala via Thermopylae
- Day 28: Kavala to Canakkale via Troy
- Day 29: Canakkale to Istanbul via Gallipoli
- Day 30: Istanbul
- Day 31: Istanbul
- Day 32: Istanbul to Sofia
- Day 33: Sofia to Belgrade
- Day 34: Belgrade to Budapest
- Day 35: Budapest
- Day 36: Budapest to Vienna
- Day 37: Vienna to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 38: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 39: Austrian Tyrol to Munich
- Day 40: Munich to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 41: Swiss Alps
- Day 42: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley via Heidelberg
- Day 43: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam via Edam
- Day 44: Amsterdam
- Day 45: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour include a stop in Turkey?
Yes, this tour includes a stop in Turkey .
Can I do this tour if I'm over 35 years old?
Sorry, Contiki is a budget tour operator offering tours for 18-35 year olds only, with no exceptions able to be made. Please have a look on the Tourradar website to see similar Europe itineraries for all ages.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
- "Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia with a Sri Lankan background, the decision to leave home and..."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
Ultimate European Plus Greek Islands (45 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London46 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to London7 seats left$149USD $5,959+ $1,660 additional upfront costs
46 Days, with Egypt version
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London46 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to London7 seats left$163USD $6,519+ $1,100 Food Fund Ultimate European Incl Ios And Santorini
46 Days version
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London46 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$149USD $5,959+ $1,660 additional upfront costs
End Amsterdam, 46 Days, with Egypt version
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London46 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$163USD $6,519+ $1,100 Food Fund Ultimate European Incl Ios And Santorini
End Amsterdam, 46 Days version
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from London46 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to London0 seats left$149USD $5,959+ $1,660 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from London46 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to London0 seats left$163USD $6,519+ $1,100 Food Fund Ultimate European Incl Ios And Santorini
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from London46 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats left$149USD $5,959+ $1,660 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from London46 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats left$163USD $6,519+ $1,100 Food Fund Ultimate European Incl Ios And Santorini
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London46 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London9 seats left$153USD $6,105+ $1,660 additional upfront costs
46 Days, with Egypt version
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London46 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London9 seats left$167USD $6,665+ $1,100 Food Fund Ultimate European Incl Ios And Santorini
46 Days version
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Greece , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 November 2018 the full payment of $5,473 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5473 for Ultimate European Plus Greek Islands (45 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 782 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 231 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 7 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 431 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,473 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 90 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate European Plus Greek Islands (45 Days)