Tour du Mont Blanc Camping Trek
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Experience stunning views of Mont Blanc
- Walk through meadows and lakes
- Visit charming mountain towns
- Explore the town of Chamonix
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start at Les Bossons, near Chamonix.
- Day 2: Follow the Grand Balcon Sud from Chamonix to les Frasserands.
- Day 3: Cross over Col de Balme to Switzerland and camp at Trient.
- Day 4: Cross Col de la Forclaz to Champex.
- Day 5: Head up Val Ferret to La Fouly.
- Day 6: Climb to Grand Col Ferret, the highest pass of the trek.
- Day 7: Rest day.
- Day 8: Climb to Bonatti refuge and traverse high above the spectacular Ferret Valley around Mont de la Saxe to Courmayeur and on to Val Veny.
- Day 9: Re-enter France across Col de la Seigne and through La Ville des Glaciers to Les Chapieux.
- Day 10: Climb to Col de la Croix du Bonhomme and contour around to Col du Bonhomme.
- Day 11: Rest day.
- Day 12: Cross Col de Tricot and Col de Voza to re-enter Chamonix Valley and descend to village of Les Houches.
- Day 13: Probably best views of Mont Blanc today on the long ascent to Brevent; descend to Plan Praz.
- Day 14: Free day at Les Bossons.
- Day 15: End Les Bossons.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- FoodRather poor
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Stephanie· June 30th, 2019Wonderful tour, great tour guide (Shaun), good and scenic campsites, large tents. I wouldn’t rate the hiking trip a grade 4 though, it’s a more a 5 or even 6 on some days. You definitely need to be fit. Poor chef (Kieran) he was late on several... Show moreExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to thank Stephanie for her feedback. We were pleased to learn that she had a wonderful tour, that she found her tour guide to be great and the campsites to be scenic, but we are sorry that she had concerns about the activity level of the... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- AKulraj Bhogal· October 7th, 2013A wonderful trekking holiday through spectacular alpine scenery. The guidance from the leader and the support from our camp support meant I could focus on enjoying each day's trek to the fullest.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For me... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKaren Ryder· October 7th, 2013If you're considering it, do it!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?When the clouds cleared and we saw Mont Blanc for the first time. Just beautiful.What did you think of your group leader?Really knowledgeable. Interesting to talk to.Do... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChloe Mason· September 17th, 2013An absolutely brilliant trip - the views were truly spectacular and I thoroughly enjoyed the walks.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Passing from Switzerland into Italy over the Grand Col Ferret was a really special moment.What did you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMatt Pillinger· August 28th, 2013A great trip, with great scenery and cake stops. It's hard work though!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?At the Col du Bonhomme refuge one of our party played the guitar that was in the refuge.Â It seemed quite surreal for us to be... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichael Chin· August 26th, 2013Yes, it’s the best trekking trip I have ever had. Good roomy, thunderstorm proofed tents (easy to pitch up and dismantle), great camping sites (only two had no internet access, and no showers) with one having a large LCD TV screen to watch the Tour... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichael Chin· August 26th, 2013Yes, itReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AClare Man· August 14th, 2013The best trip ever! What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Standing on the Auigille de Midi on our last free day, with the cloud swirling around us.Â What did you think of your group leader?Our leader, Jenny, could not have been better. She... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APaul Gilbertson· August 4th, 2013Amazing trip with stunning scenery. Walks were challenging as described but rewarding and well guided. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Took a short but steep detour to a quiet peak with a 360 degree view of Mont Blanc and surrounding... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGunasakaran Suppiah· August 1st, 2013Mesmorizing and awesome tour of Mont Blanc... to see the mountains up close was such a pleasureWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Trekking up close to the mont blance massive rangeÂ and se the reflections of the mountains on the river... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,449Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,449Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,449Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday2 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday9 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday13 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Europe from Chamonix
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 15 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- France and Switzerland tours
- Western Europe tours
- Europe tours