Tour du Mont Blanc Hotel Trek
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Private available:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Day 1: Start Chamonix.
- Day 2: Lac Blanc and the Grand Balcon Sud from Chamonix to les Frasserands
- Day 3: Over Col de Balme into Switzerland; night at Col de la Forclaz.
- Day 4: Follow Bovine Route to Champex.
- Day 5: Head up the Val Ferret to La Fouly.
- Day 6: Follow river La Drance; climb to the highest point of the tour at Grand Col Ferret and into Italy. Overnight at La Palud.
- Day 7: Rest day.
- Day 8: Climb to Bonatti refuge and traverse high above the spectacular Ferret Valley around Mont de la Saxe to Courmayeur.
- Day 9: Cross the Col de la Seigne back to France, descend through la Ville des Glaciers to Les Chapieux.
- Day 10: Ascend to Col de la Croix du Bonhomme, then contour across to the Col du Bonhomme.
- Day 11:
- Day 12: Over Col de Tricot to the Chamonix Valley; overnight at Les Houches.
- Day 13: Best views of Mont Blanc today; long ascent to the Brevent, descend to Chamonix.
- Day 14: Free day in Chamonix.
- Day 15: End Chamonix.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Rennie· September 9th, 2018peter smith was the key he was a great guide but also just a great person he was extremely helpful at all times. And his have us carry the picnic lunches and then preparing them on the trail was a great idea all guides should do this we all carried some... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- ARosalie Somerville· September 12th, 2013Three hours into the walk on day 1 and all is perfect, too good to be true as it happens. The company of the group members is good, the weather excellent, the flowers prolific and the view stunning but then I fell from the path. Are exodus good when... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChristopher Sanders· September 8th, 2013As experienced walkers with a few long distance treks behind us, the TMB exceeded our expectations. Great scenery, well led and wonderful company. We were fortunate that our waterproofs were worn for only 20 minutes in the whole fortnight!What was the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGraham Evans· September 4th, 2013Scenery and walks fantastic.Food some good and some not so good. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Border crossing at the col from Switzerland into ItalyWhat did you think of your group leader?Good as a team coach getting the best from... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANasreen Majid· September 3rd, 2013Pain is temporary; pride is forever! This phrase sums up my experience of the Mont Blanc Trek. The challenge was immense but the satisfaction that I completed th trek will stay with me for the rest of my life! What was the most inspirational moment of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASteven Wakeland· July 28th, 2013This was a great holiday for getting away from it all. However, the effort required in traversing several mountain passes requires a high level of stamina and physical effort; certainly not a trip for the unfit.What was the most inspirational moment of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASally Hayes· July 19th, 2013We were looking for an active two week holiday that left on a specific date, was within budget and didn’t involve a long haul flight. We found the Tour de Mont Blanc trip on the Exodus website, loved the itinerary, saw there was availability and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASally Hayes· July 19th, 2013We were looking for an active two week holiday that left on a specific date, was within budget and didnReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGraham Elliott· June 29th, 2013This was a great walking holiday - beautiful scenery, very experienced competent and chirpy guide who managd the group well, and good sometmes fairly strenuous walking. The only issue was the unusually large amount of remaining snow from the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABernadette Richardson· January 3rd, 2013A brilliant trip. I am now so glad I took the plunge and booked it. Good company, good hotels and great walking!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too hard to pick out just one. Everyday had moments of magic and there is such a great... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Jun, 2021Saturday26 Jun, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Jun, 2021Saturday3 Jul, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Jun, 2021Saturday10 Jul, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jul, 2021Saturday24 Jul, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021Saturday7 Aug, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021Saturday21 Aug, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021Saturday28 Aug, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021Saturday4 Sep, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021Saturday11 Sep, 2021Hold space for 48h$4,3490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2020 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Europe from Chamonix
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 15 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- France and Switzerland tours
- Western Europe tours
- Europe tours