Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome
- Our saving
- US $ 271
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Visit the ancient city of Pompeii
- Take a boat ride to Capri island
- Feast on pizza in Naples
- Explore the fishing village of Furore
- Rather Poor
- PHPaigeWritten on June 8, 20184.0 - GoodOverall, I had a wonderful time on this tour. Gabriella, my guide was simply lovely. It was affordable and fun and I'm very glad I did it. The only problem was the bus on the way home. It was soo hot, I was sweating even with the AC on maximum. Just a small hiccup in an otherwise nice trip!Show detailed ratings
- ABAmyWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a good combination of planned activity and free time to wander about. The accommodation was great and had an amazing view! Gabriela was an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. I would definitely recommend doing this if you love the coast and Italy!Show detailed ratings
- GinaWritten on May 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentWhat was my favourite thing about the tour? Manolo! He was our tour leader, and he was awesome. So friendly and knowledgeable, he kept us safe while driving and knew all the best places to eat. Every day he told us the itinerary, and gave us plenty of options on what we could do. He made it clear when we had free time, and always gave the option to go with him somewhere or get food- since the group was friendly, most of us found ourselves tagging along with him! He would repeat several times the different options, and some of the group didn’t listen or respond when asked so ended up being swept along with us when they didn’t need to be- the tour leader isn’t a mind reader, so make sure you speak up! I 100% recommend this tour. It’s four days, so it may seem rushed if you forget how much you’re fitting in to that time! However, I found it was just enough time to see the highlights and get a feel for each place. Definitely listen to the food recommendations (especially if you have Manolo, seriously!), because you will not regret it. This tour is fantastic, and such great value. The only thing to bear in mind is you have to pay for WiFi at the accommodation, and it doesn’t reach much further than the restaurant and reception. Otherwise, it covers what you need and is pretty comfy. Thanks to this tour I have gained new friends and had the most amazing experiences. 100% book this tour, and if you can- ask for Manolo!Show detailed ratings
- GBGabiWritten on May 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentManolo was such a fantastic tour leader! Straight away he made us feel welcome and comfortable, he gave us the details of what would be happening each day, the timings and how we would get around having food. He offered amazing suggestions on the food so much so that we found we were following him whenever he went to get lunch! He was so kind and funny and nothing was too much trouble for him, he was clear about when our time was our own but the majority of the group were so friendly that we found ourselves sticking together and doing the activities that were suggested. I can honestly say this was not what I was expecting but it was so much better! I know I've made some friends from this and eaten some of the most delicious food! Book this tour and ask for Manolo, you won't regret it!Show detailed ratings
- RHRandallWritten on May 17, 20183.5 - GoodTour leader- could be better at communicating with all of the people on the tour. There was only 7 of us and anytime he would ask a question regarding what we wanted to do whoever answered first is the answer he would take. We missed out of the chair lift at Capri because of miscommunication. He was very friendly and was a very good and safe driver. Accomodation-was good, I really like the idea of the cabins but the blankets were really uncomfortable and musty. Itinerary-Was good but did not follow what was outlined for us. The days were mixed up. And I felt rushed in every place that we went. So maybe allowing more time in each place.Show detailed ratings
- CCChristineWritten on April 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent group tour combined with beautiful places... could not ask for anything better than this... super fun...5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- SStephanieVoogtWritten on April 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe amalfi and positano days were pretty boring and possibly could use more suggested activities. Campsite had a great view.Show detailed ratings
- SKSamanthaWritten on April 5, 20183.5 - GoodLots of hidden fees regarding meals and transportation. One cabin didn’t have heat so we fit 5 people in 3 beds. Could’ve used more time in Naples and Pompeii and less in amalfi/sorrento/positano.Show detailed ratings
- RDRavynWritten on April 5, 20183.5 - GoodI would have liked to know more about the hidden fees beforehand, and had more information on the accommodation. Our heat was broken in our cabin and we had to fit 5 girls in 3 beds the first night. Sasa was great. He fixed the problem right away, and was a great addition to your team. Such a shame he won’t be with you anymore!Show detailed ratings
- JBJoannaWritten on April 5, 20183.0 - AverageWe had no heat in our cabin the first night so we shoved 6 girls into one cabin. Costs could have been better explained beforehand too.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDear Joanna, we are sorry to receive this review from you. We have spoken to your tour leader to receive more info about the situation and told us that neither you and your room mates have informed him or the reception about this problem until the next day. The reception is open 24h and you could have changed the accommodation immediately if you had informed them straight away. In fact when you told the guide the next day about this problem, he called the reception to fixed it immediately. Our team and the reception are always available to solve any problem our clients might have if promptly informed. Regarding the mention to the costs, the guide said you thought the entrance to the Blue Grotto was included in the tour but as per the tour description we say that the ticket is not included, in fact if it was, it would have been listed among the inclusions. We also have an email from your friend Ravyn in which it is asked for more information about the day in Capri and even there we inform you that the Blue Grotto it is not included. For you and the readers the Blue Cave is a national museum in Capri and the ticket ( € 14.00 ) can only be purchased on the spot as the entrance is not always guaranteed due to the level of the water. We have no hidden costs and all the information about the inclusions are clearly written on the Tour radar page where you have booked the tour, on our website and in the program we send to confirm all details. If you had the time to read over careful all the information, you would have had all things clear. Once again we are sorry about the problem you had on the first night and we hope you still enjoyed the tour and the beautiful Amalfi coast.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome to Sorrento - Visit of PompeiiStart point Roma Termini Train Station, Via Marsala 22, Rome 09:00
- Day 2: Boat tour to Capri island
- Day 3: Day tour to Amalfi and Positano
- Day 4: Sorrento to Rome – Tour of Naples
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Camping Village in Sorrento
Address: Via Capo 39, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Amalfi coast trip
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 24, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
The tour operator does not provide airport transfers on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
- March 29, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The following optional excursions and extras can be organised in advance, please contact our Customer Support team for more information:
Guided walking tour of Pompeii with a licensed tour guide. Price € 15.00pp
Welcome 4-course dinner in Sorrento on the first night. Price € 20.00pp
Private bus tour of Capri Island to Capri, Anacapri and the Marina. Price € 10.00pp
Train tickets on fast speed train from Florence to Rome prior the trip or from Rome to Florence after the trip. Price € 39.00 one-way.
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- March 29, 2018
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation, prior the trip or when you return back to Rome, with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Rome4 seats left$14USD $335Based on Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Rome7 seats left$13USD $324Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$16USD $381Based on Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Rome7 seats left$16USD $381Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$15USD $358Based on Private Cabin with shared facilities
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$13USD $313Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Rome6 seats left$14USD $335Based on Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$43$314-14%USD $271Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$47$349-14%USD $301Based on Shared Accommodation
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$54$397-14%USD $343Based on Shared Accommodation
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 August 2018 the full payment of $271 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $271 for Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 210 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
- 16 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 10 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 189 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $271 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 60 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome