Amalfi Coast - 4 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 322
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Explore Rome and the most beautiful towns of South Italy
- Sample traditional italian pizza, pasta and gelato
- Visit Pompeii and stroll the historical center of Naples
- Discover the Island of Capri and absorb the sun on Amalfi
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Rome to Sorrento - Visit of Pompeii
Start point Roma Termini Train Station, Via Marsala 22, Rome 09:00
- Day 2: Boat tour to Capri island
- Day 3: Day tour to Amalfi coast - Amalfi and Positano
Day 4: Sorrento to Rome – Tour of Naples
End point Roma Termini Train Station, Roma, Italy 16:30 - 17:00
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Camping Village in Sorrento
Address: Via Capo 39, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AndrewWritten on August 14, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Paula was a great tour guide that helped us get everywhere in a orderly manner and on time, but was also energetic and enthusiastic enough to keep the group's energy up and help us even have a better time. Would definitely recommend her and this tour, just... Read moreReview collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- QuisqueyaWritten on July 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour was much better than expected. Great value for money and Emma was a great organized and fun tour leader. Totally recommend the extra pack for 70€ as Amalfi Coast is expensive, and in my opinion you can only enjoy Pompeii with a guide.... Read moreReview collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- VVKWritten on July 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good affordable tour!!
- JWritten on July 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the trip - we managed to fit so much in to a short trip, but also managed to have free time. Eduardo was an excellent guide and gave us information, options and kept us on time. The locations visited were beautiful and the transport was excellent (as... Read moreReview collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- CarlWritten on June 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is fantastic and well worth booking as the amalfi coast is very busy and having all you itinerary planned as well as all your transport and accommodation sorted for you it's the best all in one package.Review collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- EIEmilyWritten on May 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Got to see a lot of south Italy. Learned a lot. The only thing I didn’t like, within the group, the “majority rules” came into affect and so there were somethings I wanted to do that I was flat out out-voted on, which became very frustrating.
- HeidiWritten on May 21, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall this tour is fantastic! It’s got budget in the name so I didn’t expect frills and 5⭐️ Accomodation but it was decent cabins with a beautiful view of the sea to wake up to each morning. *Emma was such a nice tour guide. *We had freedom to do what... Read more
- KirstenWritten on May 1, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour is well worth the money you spend on it. You see so much in a short amount of time and not once did I feel rushed. The only thing I didn’t like was with the accommodation being in a caravan park which meant our room was located 10 minutes from the... Read more
- GDGeorgiaWritten on April 25, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time on the tour. Emma was a fantastic and approachable guide.
- AAmrutaWritten on November 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Everything was as expected and no nasty surprises. They had given a detailed document of what is included and what is not. Accommodations were great. Will have to walk a little to your room. But the Scenic views are absolutely worth it and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
The tour operator does not provide airport transfers on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The following optional excursions and extras can be organised in advance, please contact our Customer Support team for more information:
Guided walking tour of Pompeii with a licensed tour guide.
Welcome 4-course dinner in Sorrento on the first night.
Private bus tour of Capri Island to Capri, Anacapri and the Marina.
Train tickets on fast speed train from Florence to Rome prior the trip or from Rome to Florence after the trip.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation, prior the trip or when you return back to Rome, with the tour operator.
- Amalfi coast trip
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Frequently asked questions
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Amalfi Coast - 4 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Rome9 seats left$10USD $333
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Rome4 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Rome6 seats left$10USD $333
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Rome6 seats left$10USD $333
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Rome9 seats left$10USD $333
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $333
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $333
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Rome8 seats left$10USD $333
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $333
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $333
- ThursdayOct 17, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $333
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Italy on a Budget Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Italy on a Budget Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Italy on a Budget Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 210 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
- 16 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 10 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 189 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $322 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amalfi Coast - 4 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 80 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amalfi Coast - 4 Days