Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome For 18 -39's
- Our saving
- US $ 306
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Explore Rome and the most beautiful towns of South Italy
- Sample traditional italian pizza, pasta and gelato
- Visit Pompeii and stroll the historical center of Naples
- Discover the Island of Capri and absorb the sun on Amalfi
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JWJarrodWritten on October 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad a great experience, the guide was very friendly and looked after the group well. Saw many things over the 4 days and it was not too rushed.Show detailed ratings
- MDMelodieWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentA great experience as my introduction to Italy and the gorgeous Amalfi Coast! Gabriela was fantastic - knowledgable, friendly, and organized. It was quick-paced and the only regret I have is not eating enough gelato. Recommended to anyone looking for a short but sweet trip and an opportunity to make friends!Show detailed ratings
- JennaWritten on September 27, 20183.0 - AverageTicked off must see and do things in an efficient manner. Communication could have been improved upon. Accommodation was rubbish with terribly rude staff.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewHi Jenna, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on our Amalfi Coast tour. We are happy to hear that you liked the itinerary and the structure of the tour however there are a few things that we would like to understand more. Considering that reviews make the customers trust a local business more, give reliability and professionalism to a company and most of the customers are referred to us by the opinion of other existing customers, we would like to make clear a few points. I see that your overall opinion is average mainly due to the accommodation and meals. For what concerns meals, I personally think that this section should not even be present in our reviews since we clearly mention that they are not included in none of our packages. I understand that this is not the case for all the operators, however you also have the possibility to select N/A. Why your opinion on something not included and not expected from a package should affect the tour value? Regarding the accommodation, for our Amalfi coast tour we make clear to underline the fact that we stay in cabins in a campsite located at 10 minutes walk from the centre of Sorrento. It's a camping village with great facilities such as a private beach, a pool, a great restaurant with a view and more. Off course the accommodation is basic but we personally don't consider it rubbish at all for a budget accommodation on the Amalfi Coast. I would like to inform you that for who is not keen on staying at campsite villages and prefers more comforts we offer the same tour package in a 3 stars Hotel at a different costs. I am sorry if you did not have a good experience with the campsite staff and you felt they were rude with you, however my only doubt regards the fact that you wanted to book for another person in that campsite that you judge as rubbish. All this does not make sense to me. Our tour leaders have informed us that you met some friends who were staying in Capri Island and you left the tour the first day to join them. You did not take part to any activities, to any orientation walk, to any meal and you did not even stay at the campsite and you did not return with the group back to Rome. It's a bit frustrating when you give 100% of yourself in something and then you are judged by who did not even try it. Last but not least, you mention that communication could have been improved upon. I see that there are no messanges in the chat box of Tour Radar. I don't know if you are aware that we send to our guests also one first email with the tour program, accommodation details, photos and other important travel info. One week before the tour start, we send another email with a reminder of meeting point and meeting time, what to bring with you, our estimate of a daily budget and our optional activities suggested. You also receive another automatic email from our system that invites you to check the tour info and to ask any question you may have. All these emails have been sent also to you with no reply from your side. In order to improve our services and communication with our future customers, it means a lot to me to know the further info that you may need beforehand. I would appreciate if you could reach me out through email to discuss about it. Thank you again for your opinion and we hope you will be able to join us again in the future as we have several types of tour for all tastes and needs.
- LJLizWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a fantastic tour in a beautiful country. Luis did a brilliant job as our tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- EDElsaWritten on September 3, 20183.0 - AverageThe time allocated to the visits was short and not as initially purchased. The bus drop off points were too far, therefore a lots less time to visit. We got off the bus on a dangerous street and had to walk next to a cliff with passing cars. The cabin was not meant for 3 people. We could not move. The bunk bed was over the double bed. The drying machines were not working. My biggest issue: to little time to visit because bus left us too far away and we had to walk sometimes over 30 minutes just to get to the meeting and starting point of the tour.Show detailed ratings
- SSSarahWritten on August 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had such a blast as a solo traveller on this trip. I'm 31, and was looking for a short but jam packed trip and I got it. Met a bunch of great people of a variety of ages, and feel like I got just enough time in each place which is perfect for getting an idea of where you might want to go back to. Accommodations were basic, but the view amazing. The food is great wherever you go. Enjoy!Show detailed ratings
- hamedWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - Excellenti hope to see you soonShow detailed ratings
- KWritten on July 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic, well arranged, worth time and price.Show detailed ratings
- STStephanieWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentRecommended - good places and value! Decent amount of time spent at each place, additional tours at each place mostly worth it. No meals included but organised meals together were great. Good group size, nice for making friends. Accomodation is a bit of a walk to things in Sorrento.Show detailed ratings
- CFclaireWritten on July 10, 20184.0 - GoodGreat experience ! Sally was absolutely adorable !!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome to Sorrento - Visit of PompeiiStart point Roma Termini Train Station, Via Marsala 22, Rome 09:00
- Day 2: Boat tour to Capri island
- Day 3: Day tour to Amalfi and Positano
- Day 4: Sorrento to Rome – Tour of NaplesEnd point Roma Termini Train Station, Roma, Italy 16:30 - 17:00
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Camping Village in Sorrento
Address: Via Capo 39, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Amalfi coast trip
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Frequently asked questions
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
The tour operator does not provide airport transfers on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The following optional excursions and extras can be organised in advance, please contact our Customer Support team for more information:
Guided walking tour of Pompeii with a licensed tour guide. Price € 15.00pp
Welcome 4-course dinner in Sorrento on the first night. Price € 20.00pp
Private bus tour of Capri Island to Capri, Anacapri and the Marina. Price € 10.00pp
Train tickets on fast speed train from Florence to Rome prior the trip or from Rome to Florence after the trip. Price € 39.00 one-way.
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation, prior the trip or when you return back to Rome, with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome For 18 -39's
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$9USD $306Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$9USD $306Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $334Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$9USD $306Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $328Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $328Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $328Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $328Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $328Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$10USD $328Based on SHARED BASIC CABIN - Student price
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $306 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $306 for Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome For 18 -39's, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 210 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
- 16 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 10 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 189 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $306 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome For 18 -39's via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 73 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome For 18 -39's