Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome
- Our saving
- US $ 295
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Visit the ancient city of Pompeii
- Take a boat ride to Capri island
- Feast on pizza in Naples
- Explore the fishing village of Furore
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- SStephanieVoogtWritten on April 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe amalfi and positano days were pretty boring and possibly could use more suggested activities. Campsite had a great view.Show detailed ratings
- SKSamanthaWritten on April 5, 20183.5 - GoodLots of hidden fees regarding meals and transportation. One cabin didn’t have heat so we fit 5 people in 3 beds. Could’ve used more time in Naples and Pompeii and less in amalfi/sorrento/positano.Show detailed ratings
- JBJoannaWritten on April 5, 20183.0 - AverageWe had no heat in our cabin the first night so we shoved 6 girls into one cabin. Costs could have been better explained beforehand too.Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDear Joanna, we are sorry to receive this review from you. We have spoken to your tour leader to receive more info about the situation and told us that neither you and your room mates have informed him or the reception about this problem until the next day. The reception is open 24h and you could have changed the accommodation immediately if you had informed them straight away. In fact when you told the guide the next day about this problem, he called the reception to fixed it immediately. Our team and the reception are always available to solve any problem our clients might have if promptly informed. Regarding the mention to the costs, the guide said you thought the entrance to the Blue Grotto was included in the tour but as per the tour description we say that the ticket is not included, in fact if it was, it would have been listed among the inclusions. We also have an email from your friend Ravyn in which it is asked for more information about the day in Capri and even there we inform you that the Blue Grotto it is not included. For you and the readers the Blue Cave is a national museum in Capri and the ticket ( € 14.00 ) can only be purchased on the spot as the entrance is not always guaranteed due to the level of the water. We have no hidden costs and all the information about the inclusions are clearly written on the Tour radar page where you have booked the tour, on our website and in the program we send to confirm all details. If you had the time to read over careful all the information, you would have had all things clear. Once again we are sorry about the problem you had on the first night and we hope you still enjoyed the tour and the beautiful Amalfi coast.
- KMKatieWritten on September 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, was awesome to have time to enjoy the places we visited and explore. Definitely would recommend. Sorrento is a beautiful city, one of my favourite places in Italy, was a fantastic place for a base (although our cabin at Camp Fortuna left a few things to be desired). Our guide was Alessandro, he was great - had lots of helpful suggestions and insights into the history and culture. Thanks for an awesome time!Show detailed ratings
- NJNicoleWritten on September 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was the first time I had booked an Italy on a Budget tour and it was one of the best tours I have ever been on! I had a great time, we were given enough time in each place to explore and see what we wanted to see. Our Leader Veronica was AMAZING! So friendly, knowledgeable and helped us all out with anything we needed! Best Tour Leader ever! And our driver Super Mario was brilliant and super funny! Would highly recommend this tour and Italy on a budget as a company... I'm already looking at another tour with them!Show detailed ratings
- LizzyWritten on September 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed my trip to the Amalfi Coast. My tour leader Mariana was wonderful and really showed us true Italy. It was well organised and I felt like we got to see a lot in a short amount of time. The accomodation was great - staying in cabins at the campsite. I loved everything about the tour and would definitely recommend it.Show detailed ratings
- EBElizabethWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely fantastic tour!! I went with my boyfriend (we're both aged 21) and had an amazing time. Lots of other people our age, mixture of couples and solo travellers, but definitely perfect for 20-25 year olds! The tour guide, Mariana, was insanely good; great company, fantastic recommendations of things to do/eat/go, brilliant English speaker, really made the trip wonderful. Definitely more of a budget trip, so great for students etc. with less money to spare. HOWEVER, keep in mind there are a lot of extra things to pay for... No meals are included, so budget for that, along with a lot of the stops having options to pay, e.g. Pompeii guided tour, chair lift to high points of Capri Island, blue grotto entry on Capri Island, etc. You can definitely still stay on a budget as well as splurge if you wanted, but something to keep in mind that the cost of the tour is not the cost of your trip total. Overall, great stops (Pompeii, Capri Island, Amalfi town and Positano along the coast, Naples, and Sorrento every evening), lots to do/enjoy/take pictures of/discover. Added extras like the Limoncello and Gelato demonstrations were brilliant. Simple accommodation, but you're hardly there! Would definitely recommend!!Show detailed ratings
- YYvonneWritten on August 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy trip was exactly what l needed, to be part of an interesting tour but with free time of my own. The guide was helpful and friendly but didn't overload on information and choose good restaurants.Show detailed ratings
- LBLumaWritten on August 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe guide was friendly and really nice, he explained to us the main points.I really enjoyed itShow detailed ratings
- BBrodieWritten on August 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentDid Amalfi tour with Italy on a budget had the best time. Our tour leader Mariana was amazing and always made sure we were happy and everything was going smoothly and a top chick to hang with. People on tour were very friendly we all got on really well. Transport was clean and very convenient and accomodation was good too. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to do Amalfi in a short time with no hassles or worries!Show detailed ratingsItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewHello Brodie, Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear such positive feedback from our Amalfi Coast Tour. Hopefully we will see you again! Safe travels and you know where to find us in the future. Xoxo Mariana
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome to Sorrento - Visit of PompeiiStart point Roma Termini Train Station, Via Marsala 22, Rome 09:00
- Day 2: Boat tour to Capri island
- Day 3: Day tour to Amalfi and Positano
- Day 4: Sorrento to Rome – Tour of Naples
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Camping Village in Sorrento
Address: Via Capo 39, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Amalfi coast trip
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy on a Budget
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 29, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The following optional excursions and extras can be organised in advance, please contact our Customer Support team for more information:
Guided walking tour of Pompeii with a licensed tour guide. Price € 15.00pp
Welcome 4-course dinner in Sorrento on the first night. Price € 20.00pp
Private bus tour of Capri Island to Capri, Anacapri and the Marina. Price € 10.00pp
Train tickets on fast speed train from Florence to Rome prior the trip or from Rome to Florence after the trip. Price € 39.00 one-way.
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- March 29, 2018
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation, prior the trip or when you return back to Rome, with the tour operator.
- March 29, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip if you want to have your own room for an additional cost. However, if you are happy to share, you will be roomed in a shared cabin.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fred10th January 2018
Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayApr 29, 2018to Rome8 seats left$12USD $295Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Rome6 seats left$12USD $295Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Rome4 seats left$13USD $319Based on Shared Accommodation
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$13USD $319Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Rome6 seats left$13USD $319Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Rome4 seats left$16USD $379Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Rome9 seats left$15USD $354Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Rome8 seats left$15USD $354Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Rome4 seats left$15USD $354Based on Shared Accommodation
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Rome7 seats left$15USD $354Based on Shared Accommodation
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 June 2018 the full payment of $295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $295 for Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 210 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
- 16 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 10 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 31 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 189 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,680 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 52 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amalfi Coast Tour From Rome