Amalfi Coast Experience
- Tour Operator:
- Italy on a Budget Tours
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 49
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore Rome and the most beautiful towns of South Italy
- Sample traditional italian pizza, pasta and gelato
- Visit Pompeii and stroll the historical center of Naples
- Discover the Island of Capri and absorb the sun on Amalfi
- Day 1: Naples to Sorrento - Visit of Pompeii
- Day 2: Capri island
- Day 3: Day tour to Amalfi and Positano
- Day 4: Tour of Naples
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Natasha· May 4th, 2020my tour guide was very informative and made this adventure fun! defiantly recommend this tourTrip date: August 2017
- ASalony· December 6th, 2019Emma is so enthusiastic and careful. Love her as our group lead. It has been a wonderful trip, thank you for making it a memorable experience!Italy on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThank you for leaving your feedback, it's much appreciated! We are stoked to hear you had a great time with Emma, hope to see you soon for another memorable experience!Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- David· October 21st, 2019The itinerary is relative easy and not strenuous. I enjoy it especially the walking up and down the narrow alleys of Pompeii, Sorrento, Amalifi and Positano. Pompeii is eye revealing while Amalifi is fun, sunny and thrilling. My caveat is that the... Show moreItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewCiao David, thanks for sharing your feedback and your beautiful photos. We loved hearing about your experience and we are happy you had a great time! If you're planning another trip to Italy, we are just a message away!Trip date: October 2019
- CMChelsea· October 21st, 2019I highly recommend this tour. Visited some beautiful places. Our tour guide was Amazing and very helpful with any questions. The accommodation was quite basic but lovely views - I found the staff at the camping accommodation quite rude, we were told off... Show moreItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDear Chelsea, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback and for your recommendation! We're happy you appreciated our tour and you were able to visit one of the most expensive Italian destinations, have fun and enjoy the breathtaking scenery... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AAnonymous· September 29th, 2019The higlight of the trip: Boat trip to CapriItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback. How good is the boat ride to Capri? Most definitely a highlight of the tour. We hope to have you on board for another adventure together.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- ABasa· September 29th, 2019The higlight of the trip: Boat trip to CapriItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback. How good is the boat ride to Capri? Most definitely a highlight of the tour. We hope to have you on board for another adventure together.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- ANatasha· September 29th, 2019Really liked history and legends, info about cities! Need to bee a group together, when going back to accommodation.Italy on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThank you for the feedback! We like to give you some interesting and fun information about the destinations we cover so we appreciate that it's something you enjoyed. Hope to see you soon!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- AAdam· September 29th, 2019Paula was great, very friendly and enthusiasticItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewWe are glad to hear you had a great time on the tour with Paula, she's such a great guide, isn't she?! Hopefully we'll have you back soon on another tour!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Italy on a Budget Tours
- AAdam· September 24th, 2019this was not italy on a 'Budget', we had to pay extras for anything and although it was 'optional', if you didn't do the extras you were basically split from the tour for the whole time. It was also not 18-35s, there were much much older people there.... Show moreItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDear Adam, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that the tour was not completely up to your expectations and I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some aspects that you point out. As said on our... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- ABAnil· September 2nd, 2019Rooms at Camp fortunata were lacking even a basic fan which is terrible especially in Summer.Italy on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDear Anil, it is said to read that you are evaluating the entire experience negative just on the base of the accommodation which is a budget solution in one of the most expensive Italian area and at the end you are only spending the night there while... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday22 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday25 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$574
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday29 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday2 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$574
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 May, 2021EnglishSunday9 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$574
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday13 May, 2021EnglishSunday16 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$574
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday20 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$609
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday27 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$609
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday3 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday6 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$609
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$609
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday17 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$609
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday24 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$609
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Do I need a visa?
- Does this tour run during the winter months?
- Is the blue grotto included on this tour?
- What is the average age group?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar