Mont Blanc TMB Circuit
- Our saving
- US $ 3,112
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Chamonix! With the hiking & trekking tour Mont Blanc TMB Circuit , you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Chamonix, France and 5 other destinations in Europe. Mont Blanc TMB Circuit is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 20 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- TerrellWritten on August 4, 20124.5 - ExcellentAn amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No Roads trips, this one was a luxury in many repects, no tents & the pleasure of a hot shower & glass of wine at the end of each day ! Don't hesitate , as this was the first No Roads TMB trip, I can assure you the next one, will be even better!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: Arrive in Geneva and transfer to Chamonix
- DAY 2: Chamonix
- DAY 3 : Trek from Les Houches to les Contamines 5hrs
- DAY 4 : Les Contamines to Refuge de Mottet 8hrs
- DAY 5 : Refuge de Mottet across Col de la Seigne and into Italy to Refugio Monte Bianco 7hrs
- DAY 6 : Refugio Monte Bianco to Courmayeur 6hrs
- DAY 7: Courmayeur to la Vachey 5.5hrs
- DAY 8: La Vachey to La Fouly 6hrs
- DAY 9: La Fouly to Champex 5.5hrs
- DAY 10: Across the Fenetre d'Arpette to Trient 7hrs
- DAY 11: Relais Mont Blanc (Trient) to l'Auberge de la Boerne 6hrs
- Day 12: Trek from Auberge de la Boerne to Chamonix 7hrs
- Day 13: Chamonix
- Day 14: Depart Chamonix to Geneva
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Tour du Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mont Blanc TMB Circuit
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Chamonix14 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Chamonix4 seats left$80USD $3,112Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Chamonix14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Chamonix4 seats left$80USD $3,112Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2018 the full payment of $3,112 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3112 for Mont Blanc TMB Circuit , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 90 km.
- Chamonix (France)
- 7 km
- Les Houches (France)
- 12 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
- 17 km
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 28 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,112 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc TMB Circuit via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for Mont Blanc TMB Circuit tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mont Blanc TMB Circuit