Mont Blanc TMB Circuit
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 19 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,657
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Chamonix! With the hiking & trekking tour Mont Blanc TMB Circuit , you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Chamonix, France and 5 other destinations in Europe. Mont Blanc TMB Circuit is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- TerrellWritten on August 4, 20124.5 - ExcellentAn amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No Roads trips, this one was a luxury in many repects, no tents & the pleasure of a hot shower & glass of wine at the end of each day ! Don't hesitate , as this was the first No Roads TMB trip, I can assure you the next one, will be even better!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: Arrive in Geneva and transfer to Chamonix
- DAY 2: Chamonix
- DAY 3 : Trek from Les Houches to les Contamines 5hrs
- DAY 4 : Les Contamines to Refuge de Mottet 8hrs
- DAY 5 : Refuge de Mottet across Col de la Seigne and into Italy to Refugio Monte Bianco 7hrs
- DAY 6 : Refugio Monte Bianco to Courmayeur 6hrs
- DAY 7: Courmayeur to la Vachey 5.5hrs
- DAY 8: La Vachey to La Fouly 6hrs
- DAY 9: La Fouly to Champex 5.5hrs
- DAY 10: Across the Fenetre d'Arpette to Trient 7hrs
- DAY 11: Relais Mont Blanc (Trient) to l'Auberge de la Boerne 6hrs
- Day 12: Trek from Auberge de la Boerne to Chamonix 7hrs
- Day 13: Chamonix
- Day 14: Depart Chamonix to Geneva
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Tour du Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 September 2018 the full payment of $2,657 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2657 for Mont Blanc TMB Circuit , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 90 km.
- Chamonix (France)
- 7 km
- Les Houches (France)
- 12 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
- 17 km
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 28 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,657 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc TMB Circuit via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mont Blanc TMB Circuit