Bosnia & Beyond
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Escape to seaside Kotor
- Explore the resilient Sarajevo
- View the workmanship of Mostar
- Swim in the Kravica Waterfalls
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Dubrovnik Airport; drive to Kotor in Montenegro.
- Day 2: Kotor city tour; boat ride to Gospa od Skrpjela and Perast islands in the Bay of Kotor.
- Day 3: Transfer to Cetinje for city tour. Drive to UNESCO Durmitor N.P.,visiting Ostrog Monastery en route.
- Day 4: Walk around Zabljak Plateau with its lakes and traditional highland villages.
- Day 5: Transfer to the Piva River on the border with Bosnia; lunch and a walk along the banks of this beautiful river; drive to Sarajevo.
- Day 6: City tour including the Sarajevo Tunnel Museum.
- Day 7: Drive to Lukomir, Bosnia and Herzegovina's highest inhabited village; walk to canyon.
- Day 8: Transfer to Mostar for sightseeing and city tour.
- Day 9: Explore Ottoman town of Pocitelj, Kravica Waterfalls and visit nearby village of Blagaj.
- Day 10: Transfer to Trebinje, followed by wine tasting; continue to Dubrovnik.
- Day 11: End Dubrovnik.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Karmen· June 18th, 2019Great itinerary, fantastic guide , the out of way places, clear instructions, great and polite driver, great humor from guide and very friendly. Wonderful tour.Trip date: May 2019
- AMichael Charlton· September 16th, 2013A varied and enjoyable trip encompassing the Montegrian coastline, national parks plus the two key cities of Bosnia/Herzegovina : Sarajevo & Mostar and ending up in Dubrovnik. The balance of coast/nature/city was great with no really long drives. We... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABen Manning· July 28th, 2013A hugely enjoyable holiday - really varied and interesting and relaxingg. From the historic towns, to the natural scenery.....to war backdrop and religious landmarks...and a fantasic guide and welcoming locals. Highly recommended!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AEileen Mcdonald· July 21st, 2013My first experience of an Exodus holiday proved to be inspirational. So much beauty; so much to learn; I didn't want it to end.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- ACatherine Ellwood· July 21st, 2013Really interesting trip to two beautiful countries. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I picked this trip because I thought it sounded really interesting, and it was. To be honest I'd only really heard of Sarajevo and Mostar before I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AEileen Mcdonald· July 21st, 2013My first experience of an Exodus holiday proved to be inspirational. So much beauty; so much to learn; I didn't want it to end.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Gulf of Kotor takes your breath away and the city itself, with its... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AFred Wolfe· June 21st, 2013In our opinion this trip far exceeded expectations in terms of the geography, daily experiences, cultural and historical insights and overall quality of guiding services. We highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to learn about this amazing... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AWilliam Chilcott· June 17th, 2013This was our first holiday with exodus and it was excellent. The tour was interesting, the tour leader did his best to ensure all our questions were answered and went the "extra mile" to ensure we were satisfied. It was so good we now need to consider... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANigel Baines· June 17th, 2013A great varied trip with beautiful scenery and fascinating history, led by a wondeful leader in Lorenc. As expected there were many tourist groups in Kotor, Mostar and Dubrovnik. I would have loved an extra day or a bit more spare time in the mountains... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATom Wilkinson· January 3rd, 2013A great trip discovering the variety and beauty of areas off the typical tourist map.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Sarajevo tunnel museum was very moving, the visit to the remote village of Lukomir was really interesting, and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday10 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday24 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday7 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday21 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday28 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 May, 2022EnglishTuesday24 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Jun, 2022EnglishTuesday14 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Jun, 2022EnglishTuesday28 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Jul, 2022EnglishTuesday12 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are visitor visa required for passport holders from Hong Kong and Singapore?
- What is the maximum number of people in a group for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar