- Our saving
- US $ 2,786
- +9 Destinations
- Explore the diverse traditions and cultures of the Balkans
- Visit a Bosnian war tunnel and hear war-time stories
- Stroll the streets of Dubrovnik - the 'Pearl of the Adriatic'
- Admire the historical heritage of the charming Kotor
- Join a tour through the scenic Plitvice Lake National Park
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zagreb (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Zagreb Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Zagreb – Sarajevo Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Sarajevo Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Sarajevo – Mostar – Dubrovnik (3 Nights)
- Day 6: Dubrovnik Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Dubrovnik – Excursion to Montenegro
- Day 8: Dubrovnik – Split (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Split Free Day or Optional Excursion to a Dalmatian Island
- Day 10: Split – Trogir – Plitvice
- Day 11: Plitvice National Park Sightseeing – Zagreb
- Day 12: Depart Zagreb
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AshleyWritten on August 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I loved learning about the history of the Balkans with all of the guides and our tour director! It was a lovely trip and well organized. Food was alright for the most part, but that didn’t dampen our moods!
- OSOwenWritten on October 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was fully up to expectations The Tour Director and Driver were exceptional , always courteous and extremely helpful
- DPDonnaWritten on September 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip was way more than we expected! Kassie went above and beyond as our tour director! She was extremely organized, she got to know each one of individually, always took the time to talk to each one! She was extremely knowledgeable about where we... Read more
- HRHazelWritten on September 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
With this trip, my expectations were not only met, they were exceeded in many instances. It was a memorable trip and the beauty of Croatia will stay with me for a very long time. I have been to 56 countries on five continents and so I speak from... Read more
- JSJohnWritten on September 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour, more than lived up to our expectations. The places we visited, and the optional excursions were both enjoyable and educational. The family visit in Sarajevo was an uplifting experience. This was our 5th Trafalgar Tour. The tour directors on all... Read more
- LPLionelWritten on September 18, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a wonderful trip with a fun loving group of people from many countries. After being on a number of similar trips, we can say without a question of a doubt that our tour director on this trip Kassie Jones was one of the best. She was extremely well... Read more
- ASAnilWritten on September 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful time as I had expected with Trafalgar. The travel director Kassie was superb and the driver Bozo was excellent. I will remember this trip for years to come.
- NNellyWritten on September 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is an very enjoyable 12 days tour with Kassie as our tour director. The variation of visited location and activities is really make the whole trip always full with surprise and make me feel like keep seeing new thing. I always travel free and easy... Read more
- L"LucilleWritten on September 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A wonderful trip. The countries were beautiful, the people lovely and I loved the history. It was especially good since we had such a wonderful tour guide, Kassie. She was attentive, very organized, made everyone feel comfortable and was always alert to... Read more
- SASallyWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Balkans Delight Excellent tour and well paced. Food inclusions high standard. Accommodation very good apart from President Hotel Split which is totally sub-standard and should not be used by Trafalgar because it does not fit the criteria. Tour... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Croatia
- Connect With Locals | Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Hidden Gems | Dubrovnik, Croatia
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to ZagrebOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,395
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Zagreb10+ seats leftUSD $3,325
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$333$3,325-10%USD $2,993
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Zagreb10+ seats left$320$3,195-10%USD $2,876
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to Zagreb8 seats left$310$3,095-10%USD $2,786
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to Zagreb8 seats left$310$3,095-10%USD $2,786
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Zagreb8 seats left$320$3,195-10%USD $2,876
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$320$3,195-10%USD $2,876
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$320$3,195-10%USD $2,876
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Zagreb12 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$320$3,195-10%USD $2,876
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zagreb.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 282 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 74 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,786 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Balkan Delight