East Africa Encounter
- Tour Operator:
- Absolute Africa
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: KENYA - TANZANIA
- Day 2 - 4: TANZANIA
- Day 5 - 7: TANZANIA
- Day 8 - 9: RWANDA
- Days 10 - 12: RWANDA - UGANDA
- Days 13 - 14: UGANDA
- Days 15 - 17: UGANDA
- Days 18 - 20: UGANDA
- Days 21 - 23: UGANDA - KENYA
- Days 24 - 26: KENYA
- Day 27 - 30: KENYA
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingGood
- DDanielaLeSueur· September 12th, 2018My husband and are did the 23 day safari around lake Victoria and absolutely loved it. Definitely best value and liked that we were in charge of what we ate instead of being given premade meals like some other tours. Wycliffe, our tour guide, and our... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- BEBernadette· February 4th, 2017Iam a 57 yr old woman who is considerably fit I did the 23 day Encounter trip that started on the 1st January 2017 with my 21 yr old daughter and we had one of the best experiences of our lives!! The group we travelled with were great fun especially... Show moreAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewThank you for your review Bernadette, its great to hear you had a fantastic time on the tour. We also appreciate your comments on the different aspects of the tour and the guide as we are always looking to improve our service and will surely take your... Show moreTrip date: January 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday18 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Jul, 2021$1,880Incl:Local Payment
- Monday5 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday3 Aug, 2021$1,880Incl:Local Payment
- Wednesday4 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday2 Sep, 2021$1,880Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Saturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021$1,880Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Monday27 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday26 Oct, 2021$1,880Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Sunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday8 Nov, 2021$1,880Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Sunday28 Nov, 2021EnglishMonday27 Dec, 2021$1,880Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- -5%Tuesday11 Jan, 2022EnglishWednesday9 Feb, 2022$1,880$1,786Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- -5%Sunday13 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday14 Mar, 2022$1,880$1,786Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- -5%Sunday19 Jun, 2022EnglishMonday18 Jul, 2022$1,880$1,786Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the first day an arrival day or is the tour starting on this day?
- Is the last day part of the travel or a day where I could plan my flight home?
- Is it possible to get a transfer from/to the airport as I am travelling alone?
- When is the best time to view the migration?
- What is the local payment?
- How much will this trip really cost me?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2021 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- Africa from Nairobi
- Africa Overland Truck
- 30 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- Overland Truck tours
- East Africa tours
- Africa tours