Big Five Luxury Safari in Tanzania **Sustainable Approach to Travel
- Tour Operator:
- World Adventure Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Lake Manyara
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: KILIMANJARO AIRPORT | MOSHI | SPRINGLAND HOTEL
- Day 2: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK | HIGHVIEW HOTEL
- Day 3: SERENGETI | SERENGETI SAFARI LODGE or SERENGETI WILDEBEEST CAMP
- Day 4: SERENGETI | SERENGETI SAFARI LODGE/SERENGETI WILDBEEST CAMP
- Day 5: NGORONGORO CRATER | HIGHVIEW HOTEL
- Day 6: LAKE MANYARA | SPRINGLANDS HOTEL
- Day 7: KILIMANJARO AIRPORT
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by World Adventure Tours
World Adventure Tours is a small family-run company located in Uppsala, Sweden. We believe in the know-how and experience of the people who live and work locally. That’s why we don’t make our adventure packages ourselves. We get them from the most qualified: the locals. In short: we exist to put you in touch with reliable local travel companies so that you can get the best possible adventure experience. We also provide travel guarantees, insurance, and reliable payment options. We have our priorities straight. All adventures with us will be ethical, green, and fair. By that, we mean that your once-in-a-lifetime adventure will not have a negative impact on the wondrous destinations that welcome us. This goes for the environmental impact as well as the social and economic effects of tourism. We have all the important certifications, but most importantly, by booking locally through us, most of your money ends up in the hands of the people doing most of the work. This benefits local development and the economy in a way that, for example, charities cannot. We have a small selection of destinations and adventures to offer you. This is because we carefully select them from local companies that we know and trust to ensure quality. We want to have a personal relationship with every single person that you are going to meet on your adventure -from agents and hotel managers to guides and drivers. We have arranged a travel guarantee with the Swedish Legal, Financial, and Administrative Services Agency (Kammarkollegiet). The travel guarantee means that you will be able to receive compensation if any part of your package trip or linked travel arrangements is canceled in the event that we should become insolvent. The travel guarantee that we have arranged means that you are entitled to compensation for the unfulfilled part of the package trip or linked travel arrangement that we are responsible for. We work with many people in tourism, like travelers, tour guides, agents, hotel managers, and drivers. Because of this, we have a small but important role to play in developing sustainable tourism. As a result, we have committed our company to work towards sustainability. We will implement and promote good sustainability practices. We do this to maximize the positive impacts and minimize the harmful effects of tourism. We also try to influence our travelers and partners to do the sameRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Lianna· March 18th, 2023Despite not summitting, I can truly say the trip was well organized and supported from our wonderful guides - Freddy and Nicholas, to all the porters who worked so hard to keep our spirits up. We were in good hands and well looked after at all times.... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- HGHeather· March 7th, 2023Was an amazing experience. The tour was well organized and the staff was amazing and so helpful with any of our needs. Our safari tour driver Tarimo was excellent skilled driver and his patience with us as we stopped to to snap hundreds of photos. First... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- JHJoan· March 7th, 2023I would say “Do it! It is a great deal and the animals, especially Lions, were plentiful.”Trip date: January 2023
- PPhilipp· March 5th, 2023This is our second trip to Tanzania with World Adventure Tours after doing Kilimanjaro with them last year. We were hosted by their sister company Zara who did an incredible job. I loved everything from the experienced guides, swanky jeeps, nice... Show moreWorld Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThank you Mr. Philipp for your review, It was nice serving you and pleasure to have you travel with our company, we wish to have you back next time and welcome to World Adventure Tours FamilyTrip date: February 2023
- ECErin· February 27th, 2023At 1800-1900, this is a very reasonably priced and comprehensive safari. Instead of leaving from Arusha, the tour company that runs it, Zara, leaves from Moshi. Many people work a Kilimanjaro climb in before or after the safari. You can contact the tour... Show moreWorld Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words,Erin! You are welcome back anytime:Trip date: February 2023
- DHDoug· February 25th, 2023We are do happy. This was an experience of a lifetime. We will be back to do the great migration.World Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words, Doug! You are welcome back anytime:Trip date: February 2023
- Alla· February 21st, 2023Patrick did amazing job organizing this superb tourWorld Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words,Alla! You are welcome back anytime:)Trip date: February 2023
- Tansha· February 20th, 2023Excellent service from World Adventure Tours! Our safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Tarangire was just perfectly organized. The entire World Adventure Team was so friendly and helpful, from the guide, and Contact Person Patrick was so... Show moreWorld Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words,Tansha! You are welcome back anytime:)Trip date: August 2022
- John· February 6th, 2023Die Safari war sehr schön und es hat alles geklappt. Wir kamen um 05:10 in Kilimanjaro mit dem Flugzeug an und wurden pünktlich in Empfang genommen, danach ging es gleich in die Serengeti. Unser Fahrer Noeli war sehr freundlich und hatte immer ein... Show moreWorld Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words, John! You are welcome back anytime:)Trip date: March 2022
- Karoli· January 23rd, 2023We did a 4 day safari covering Serengeti, Ngorogoro and Terengere National Parks starting from Seronera airport and ending in Kilimanjaro airport. We arrived without much preparation but our guide, Thomas, managed to sort out all our problems and make... Show moreWorld Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThanks, Karoli! Please come back soon!Trip date: April 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -50%Sunday26 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Monday27 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Thursday30 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,598$1,799
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- Type GTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with World Adventure Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Adventure Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "World Adventure Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Tanzania
- Tanzania Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Mt Kilimanjaro Northern Circuit Route (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Tanzania from Moshi
- Tanzania Safari
- Small group tour
- 7 days Tanzania
- Operators in Africa
- Big Five Luxury Safari in Tanzania **Sustainable Approach to Travel Tours in Tanzania
- Safari Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania Tours
- Tanzania Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania
- Tanzania tours