6 Day Kenya Cultural Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Holiday Destination Safaris
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 3 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Amboseli National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Nairobi Transfer
- Day 2: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
- Day 3: Amboseli National Park
- Day 4: Amboseli National Park – Tsavo Ecosystem
- Day 5: Tsavo Ecosystem
- Day 6: Tsavo Ecosystem – Nairobi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Holiday Destination Safaris
Holiday Destination Safaris is a responsible Africa Destination Management company Located in Nairobi, Kenya and with vast experience in tour and travel operations. We are experts in organizing Safaris in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and the rest of East Africa for both Road and Air Safaris. Besides this, we have lots and lots of fun activities, which include game park hot air balloon safaris, beach safaris, boat rides, excursions, mountain trekking, gorilla trekking, walking safaris, bike tours, water sports and wildlife safaris as well as cultural safaris. We also organize meetings and conferences, team building and not forgetting honeymooners’ destinations. At Holiday Destination Safaris we are geared to take you experience the wild that you have been desiring. Whenever you are looking for the best and memorable East African safari holiday package, then search no more we have many years experience in arranging treasured luxury safaris for our clients from all over the world. We are not only selling already made programs but we also tailor make safaris so suit clients depending on their needs, budget and time. Whether you want to conquer East Africa, interact with indigenous people, take an adventure safari, or marvel at the wildlife, Holiday Destination Safaris will meet your expectations.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RRamonaGonzales· July 4th, 2019After seeing the Best Ever Food Tour visit at the Maasai Mara village in Amboseli, I was inspired to go! I contacted Emmanuel and he was instantly a wealth of knowledge. We communicated often about my trip so much that by the time we met, I felt as if I... Show moreHoliday Destination Safaris commented on this reviewThank you Ramona for your positive feedback. It was nice serving you and we are glad that you enjoyed your tour with us. Once again thank you for choosing us as your preferred travel partner and looking forward to hosting you again.Trip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday10 May, 2023Monday15 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Jul, 2023Monday17 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,1850% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday9 Aug, 2023Monday14 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,1850% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday13 Sep, 2023Monday18 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,1850% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday12 Oct, 2023Tuesday17 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,1850% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday8 Nov, 2023Monday13 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7650% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday13 Dec, 2023Monday18 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7650% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday11 Jan, 2024Tuesday16 Jan, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,1400% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Holiday Destination Safaris. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Holiday Destination Safaris will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Holiday Destination Safaris" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Kenya
- Kenya Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Kenya from Nairobi
- Kenya Safari
- Small group tour
- 6 days Kenya
- Operators in Africa
- 6 Day Kenya Cultural Safari Tours in Kenya
- Safari Tours
- Amboseli National Park Tours
- Nairobi Tours
- Kenya Tours
- Safari Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Amboseli National Park
- Kenya tours