6 Day - Around Iceland Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Arctic Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 8 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Thingvellir National Park
- Vatnajokull National Park
- Explore the famous Golden Circle of Southern Iceland
- Hike the glacier in Vatnajökull National Park
- Dive into the hot springs of Mývatn Nature Baths
- Stop at Dettifoss - Europe's most powerful waterfall
- Spot the humpbacks on a whale watching tour in Dalvík
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Day one - Golden Circle & South Coast - Seljalandsfoss, Reynisfjara, Skogafoss
- Day 2: Day two - Vatnajokull & Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Day 3: Day three - East Fjords - Djupivogur, Egilsstadir:
- Day 4: Day four - Lake Mývatn area:
- Day 5: Day five - Whale Watching in North Iceland - Dalvik, Siglufjordur:
- Day 6: Day six - Active Volcano Eruption Hike
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Jose· May 29th, 2021The tour guide went out of his way to please everybody.i think that the company should be more attentive to the needs of their usa passengers in terms of covid testing.the choice of hotels could have been better looking at what was available on line.the... Show moreTrip date: May 2021
- Carolanne· November 28th, 2020Our family planned to celebrate my daughter's graduation by going to Iceland, a dream that my daughter has had for a long time. We booked and paid in full several months in advance. Then Covid came. I called to postpone our trip but there was no... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- Austin· August 4th, 2020I had booked a 6-day tour for July 2020 with Arctic Adventures using the latter’s well – promoted promo code MULTIDAY15 (opting for their offer for a full refund in case of cancellation up to 72 hours before the tour starts). Due to Covid - 19... Show moreTrip date: July 2020
- Μάνος· July 28th, 2020You are SCAMMERS ! You refuse to refund our money due to COVID-19 although we COULD FREELY CANCEL THE TOUR based on your cancellation policy. ARC-T13914453Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Valued Customer, We thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We would like to stress that our company has no intention of withholding funds for unprovided services. Arctic adventures is currently undergoing financial restructuring,... Show moreTrip date: April 2020
- hyesook· July 9th, 2020We (booking number ARC7634342) are extremely disappointed about your refund policy for canceling customers during the COVID-19. We trusted your cancellation policy on the official website, that’s why we booked the tour LAUGAVEGUR & FIMMVORDUHALS TREK -... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Valued Customer, We would like to begin by saying, that we completely understand your frustration. In these trying times, there are a lot of questions and variables , however, we can assure you that Arctic Adventures is not going anywhere and we... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- MMMichael· March 24th, 2020Guide very knowledgeable and supportive. Trip could have been better had the guide had the group introduce ourselves and tell a little about each of us.Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Michael G Meade, Thank you for your positive feedback after the tour. Highly appreciated! We always try to give as much support as we can for you to feel comfortable whilst on the tour:) Also, thank you for sharing a suggestion on how to improve... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- KHKatelyn· March 22nd, 2020Great trip, excellent way to see Iceland around the ring road. Flexible itinerary due to weather but felt comfortable and safe with our guide navigating the windy, snowy weather. Truly a trip of a lifetime!Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Katelyn Hawken, Thank you for your positive feedback after the tour you went on together with us. It is a great thing to feel that you felt comfortable, flexible and most importantly safe. Since safety is our priority number one for the... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- EMEmma· March 16th, 2020Iceland. Wow! This was an ideal way of exploring such a magnificent country. From the incredible scenery to the wonderful people I would not hesitate in recommending this trip. Dui was an amazing host, taking us to some spectacular areas, providing... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Emma McLeod, Thank you for your time taking in reviewing the trip you participated in together with us. We are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed Icelandic stories and the Icelandic landscape. All the best words will be passed on our guide... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- MWMollie· March 15th, 2020We truly enjoyed our 6 day tour . Our driver and tour guide Sindri did a superb job . He is very knowledgeable about the history facts of Iceland, Islander people and each town we visited . In addition, Sindri did an excellent job driving the tour group... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Mollie Walker, Thank you for your positive feedback after taking the trip together with us. We are grateful to hear that you enjoyed one of our guides company very much and felt safe all the time. We always try to make the trips not only showing an... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- CLchristine· March 8th, 2020I very much enjoyed my tour around Iceland. I never would have seen as much as I did without a tour and guide. Pros: Lots of area covered even with bad weather (snow, sleet and ice) Our guide helped me several times on icy paths since I was traveling... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Christine Lacoy, Thank you for your time in writing this very detailed review. My apologies for the way you felt toward the guide, but we are more than happy that Iceland left you in awe of its beauty. If you think that this case needs to be... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday21 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Tuesday22 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday1 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday2 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday7 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday13 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday19 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday26 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday29 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday27 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday1 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,828
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa?
- What is the group size of this tour?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Is it possible to join the group later in the day on Day 1?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Does this tour include any exploration of Reykjavik?
- What is the cancellation policy of this tour?
- What does "All ground transportation" refer to?
- Is the Blue Lagoon included in this trip?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Iceland
- Iceland Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Iceland from Reykjavik
- Iceland In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 6 days Iceland
- Operators in Europe
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Iceland Ring Road tours
- Iceland tours
- Europe tours
- Iceland Ring Road