6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,349
- +27 Destinations
- The Ring Road
- Explore the famous Golden Circle of Southern Iceland
- Hike the glacier in Vatnajökull National Park
- Dive into the hot springs of Mývatn Nature Baths
- Stop at Dettifoss - Europe's most powerful waterfall
- Spot the humpbacks on a whale watching tour in Dalvík
- Age range
- 6 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- FMFranciscoWritten on January 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was excellent and the guide very worried about safety and about the group. We did not see the aurora, but what we did see more than compensated for it.
- RHRoniaWritten on December 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great guide with lots of fascinating stories/insight about history, geology, life in Iceland. A nice taste of Iceland, will book with Arctic Adventures again for other activities our guide recommended.
- OGOfeliaWritten on December 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a great toyr and our guide, Didi, was excellent!
- CMCarolineWritten on November 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Hjalti was a great guide and despite the disappointment of not being able to do the glacier walk it was stil a great holiday!
- ELEVANGELINEWritten on November 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The sights on the trip were beautiful and the activities are a lot of fun. The tourvoacks a lot in six days and there is a good balance between travelling around and hiking. When the weather prevented us from doing a scheduled activity, Arctic Adventures... Read more
- CChrisMitchellWritten on November 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We have just finished a six day tour of Iceland with our excellent guide Hjalti. Hjalti made us feel like guests rather than tourists in his country which he obviously loves deeply - mixing humour, information and enthusiasm to great effect. We had two days... Read more
- TraceyWritten on November 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a magnificent trip in an awesome country. Siggy was a great guide and his knowledge was remarkable. The itinerary was jam packed and kept us on our toes. Everybody needs to visit this awesome place as the diversity is astounding! The only negative... Read more
- VSValerieWritten on November 8, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this tour. The glacier trek and the whale watching were AMAZING!!! My advice is get the rhib boat upgrade! It is well worth it! Our trip to the nature baths was canceled due to water temperature. I'm not sure why they keep that on the... Read more
- KSKevinWritten on November 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tiddy was the most genuine guide I’ve had on a tour. Initially he I wasn’t too impressed since he was relatively quiet, but his wealth of knowledge and sincerity as a guide was eye-opening. I’m really happy with everything I’ve seen on the tour. Thankful... Read more
- SMShirleyWritten on November 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great time, tour kept you hopping did and saw lots, some of the walks were not easy ! Those on our tour were super to travel with, became friends , lots of laughs. It was a trip of a lifetime !
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day one - Golden Circle & South Coast - Seljalandsfoss, Reynisfjara, Skogafoss
- Day two - Vatnajokull & Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Day three - East Fjords - Djupivogur, Egilsstadir:
- Day four - Lake Mývatn area:
- Day five - Whale Watching in North Iceland - Dalvik, Siglufjordur:
- Day six - West Iceland - Kirkjufell, Barnafoss, Deildartunguhver, Reykholt:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Address: Þjóðvegur, Iceland
Address: Skaftafelli 2 Freysnesi, 785 Öræfi, Iceland
Address: Vegamótum - Snaefellsnesvegur, 311 Borgarnes, Iceland
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
What is the group size of this tour?
This tour can take up to 16 participants.
When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 of the tour, Arctic Adventures offers a pickup service starting at 08:00 am from most major hotels and listed guest houses in the downtown Reykjavik area. They can, unfortunately, not offer a pickup service from private apartments, Airbnb apartments and the airport. If your pick up location is not on the pickup list, then we kindly ask you to find the closest pickup point to your accommodation and inform us where you will be meeting us for the pickup for your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$31USD $1,534Based on Shared Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $1,349 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1349 for 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Myrdalsjokull (Iceland)
- 116 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 156 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure