European Gems Paris to Budapest (2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,369
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris, Amsterdam, Embark Ship
- Day 5: Amsterdam, Utrecht
- Day 6: Cologne, Brühl
- Day 7: Rhine Gorge, Rüdesheim
- Day 8: Miltenberg
- Day 9: Würzburg
- Day 10: Bamberg
- Day 11: Nuremberg
- Day 12: Regensburg
- Day 13: Passau
- Day 14: Melk, Dürnstein
- Day 15: Vienna
- Day 16: Vienna
- Day 17: Budapest
- Day 18: Disembark Ship, Depart Budapest
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Travel Marvel Ships
- Travelmarvel DiamondYour premium river ship includes spacious and premium staterooms with the finest amenities. Be spoilt for choice with an array of world-cl… Read moreBuilt2007Guests170Crew40Length135mSuites4Staterooms81
- Travelmarvel JewelYour premium river ship includes spacious and premium staterooms with the finest amenities. Be spoilt for choice with an array of world-c… Read moreBuilt2007 (refurbished in 2018)Guests170Crew40Length135mSuites4Staterooms81
- Marina Piemonti's review about another Travel Marvel tour4.0 - Good
From Perth to Broome into wild and inhabitated territories, a very nice trip
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the mandatory port fees?
Upon arriving at various ports, ships are charged a port fee for docking their boat. Port fees and taxes generally cover all charges, tolls, and taxes imposed by local authorities, as well as any charges arising from the ship's presence at the port.
Travel Marvel makes this simpler for you by taking care of your port fees and taxes upon booking, so you can spend more time looking forward to your trip!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
European Gems Paris to Budapest (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Paris18 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to BudapestNot available in your region
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to BudapestTravelmarvel DiamondNot available in your region
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to BudapestTravelmarvel JewelNot available in your region
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from Paris18 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to BudapestNot available in your region
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to BudapestTravelmarvel DiamondNot available in your region
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to BudapestTravelmarvel JewelNot available in your region
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Paris18 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to BudapestNot available in your region
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to BudapestTravelmarvel DiamondNot available in your region
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Paris18 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to BudapestTravelmarvel JewelNot available in your region
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from Paris18 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to BudapestNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Travel Marvel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 December 2019, a minimum payment of $750 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Marvel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Marvel. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Marvel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Marvel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 430 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 181 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 13 km
- Bruhl (Germany)
- 93 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 100 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,369 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 31,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours