10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Adventure
- Active Adventure
- Great Migration
- Big Five
- Fully Guided
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- East Africa Safari Bookers
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 4 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Tarangire National Park
- Lake Manyara
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Watch the Big 5 wandering in there natural habitat.
- Visit Kenya Rhino Sanctuary, guaranteed view of black and white Rhino
- Visit the Best of Kenya and Tanzania game and national reserves
- Witness the Circle of Life in Action
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Tarangire National Park
- Day 2: Lake Manyara
- Day 3: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Day 4: Serengeti National Park
- Day 5: Serengeti National Park to Lake Victoria
- Day 6: Masai Mara
- Day 7: Masai Mara
- Day 8: Masai Mara
- Day 9: Lake Nakuru
- Day 10: Nairobi
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by East Africa Safari Bookers
East Point Safari Bookers is Kenya Safari specialist Tour Agents based in Nairobi with one motto and that is to offer the best in Tourism industry service. With over 10 years in Kenya tourism, we have the most experienced Wildlife safari tour guides at your disposal to offer the best of there knowledge in Kenya national parks. For all your Tour Packages in Kenya and Tour bookings in Kenya, East Point Safari Bookers has a well efficient staff at your disporsal to make sure that your every cent is worth the service you receive. Our guides are highly professional and the best to explore you in the best national parks in Kenya. These include Masai mara, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Lake Baringo and Bogoria, the Aberadares, Amboseli, Tsavo East and west and much more magical places that Kenya has to offer. Without forgetting our most important clients too, these is for the trekking clients. East Point Safari Bookers have professional, fit Mountain guides to climb Mount Kenya. For Mount Kenya trekking tours and trips we have different routes and the best to offer, these includes Sirimon route out Chogoria, Naromoru out Chogoria. With these routes we them from 5 days to 7 days trekking Mount Kenya. We also do Mount Kilimanjaro climbing , with different routes to reach the peak, these includes Lemosho route, Machame route and Marangu route. Africa Travel is offering lasting adventure filled with fullfilling memories with 4 days safari in romantic Kenya country.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Melissa· September 17th, 2022This was an experience I will never forget, for both good and bad reasons. When I book an itinerary online I expect that itinerary to remain the same. I spent hours being selective and finding what worked for me. When I arrived in Nairobi I was... Show moreTrip date: August 2022
- SShirk· April 15th, 2020We had the best time in East Africa, our guide Jackson was the best, he made our safari worth it. Thnk you for these trip we shall cherish all the good time we had in Kenya and Tanzania.East Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewyou are very welcome and we are happy you had a good timeTrip date: January 2020
- HHutchtheAdventurer· October 31st, 2019Our guide Graham was the best, from the moment he picked us from the hotel for a start of safari, we kind of felt safe. He was very friendly to the kids and was able to show us everything. Literally we saw all we wanted to see including the rhinos in... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Ppurity· June 25th, 2019wonderful! the 10 days Kenya Tanzania combined trip was very great.I enjoyed the Masai dance and their interaction until i learnt their language 'sere' which is goodbye. The tour guide Maxwell and the driver were professionals and very social,they made... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- NNettyfromCanada· April 29th, 2019Such amazing group, East Africa Safaris Bookers are just the best, they took the responsibility of planning our safari in Kenya and Tanzania, all we had to take care of while in Africa was the visas both for Kenya and Tanzania and the tips. Thank you... Show moreEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewSuch a wonderful and lovely group, you are very welcome.Trip date: April 2019
- RRourkeDeclan· April 17th, 2019The trip was incredible. I was by myself but I encountered several people from different countries. The tour planner Nancy was reachable and gets back to you quickly. Max our tour guide and driver was very professional and he got us fantastic views of... Show moreEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewAm happy to hear you enjoyed wit the group.Trip date: January 2019
- Ppatriciamontez· April 9th, 2019I would like to thank the trip organizers for preparing us the best package ever! Carlos was our tour guide till the end of our trip.we really enjoyed the game drives,accommodation and the meals as well.We would book once again on our next trip.Thanks... Show moreEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewWelcome again PatriciaTrip date: January 2019
- BBhaiPatel· March 19th, 2019Our travel planner was excellent from start to finish. she answered all the questions. We very much enjoyed and appreciated the fact that our guide was local. He taught us some Swahili. The meals surpassed our expectation especially traditional meals... Show moreEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewNext trip am sure you will know more swahili, thank you.Trip date: March 2019
- EEmmyChin· March 16th, 2019Was very much happy with the 12 days Kenya and Tanzania safari, and already I have recommended 4 of my colleagues who are planning to come in September, they will get in touch. Take good care of them too.Trip date: February 2019
- LLizzyLee· March 15th, 2019Wonderful! we totally covered and seen everything that was mentioned in the itinerary, the lodging was great, thanks to the suggestion of upgrade. Meals were good and on point. Thanks to the entire staff of East Africa Safari Bookers for a wonderful... Show moreTrip date: November 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,750
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types G, D, M. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya and Tanzania
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with East Africa Safari Bookers. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and East Africa Safari Bookers will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "East Africa Safari Bookers" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of East Africa Safari Bookers. Please familiarise yourself with the East Africa Safari Bookers payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Africa from Nairobi
- Africa Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 10 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Adventure Tours in East Africa
- Active Adventure Tours
- Kenya and Tanzania Tours
- East Africa Tours
- Africa Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Safari Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Great Migration Tours
- Big Five Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Kenya tours
- Tanzania tours