Inca Trail Express
- Our saving
- US $ 994
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Discover the historic Cusco and sample local chocolate
- Get familiar with the local lifestyle in the Sacred Valley
- Follow the steps of the Incas to the famed Machu Picchu
- Walk along the ruins of the Lost City of the Incas
- Rather Poor
- EKERICWritten on October 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent guides and the Quarry trail was great. Less people than the Inca trail which is crowded. Hotels had a little to be desired. otherwise trip was great!
- ViktoriaWritten on October 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The meals were amazing, the porters worked really hard to make our journey seamless. The guide was ok, but should have been 2 and not 1 as the slow people in the group held up the rest of us. The itinerary provided by intrepid prior to the journey was not... Read more
- MMMareikeWritten on October 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best trip I have ever done! Empe our tourg uide was absolutely amazing and took us out for diner almost every night in Cusco, she showed us around and told us a lot about the Peruvian culture. She was the best! Our tour guide Vanja on the... Read more
- SPSooWritten on September 16, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The most disappointing part of this trip was the lodging at the Cusco especially when I made arrangement to stay extra two nights in that Inn. The inn was very noisy well into the late night; the curtain was too thin to block the light from the hall way... Read more
- SSooParkWritten on September 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The most disappointed of this trip was the lodging especially at Cusco. We stayed two more nights at the lodging where we are going to meet the group but knowing what I know, I wish we have made other arrangement. The inn was so noisy, we could not sleep... Read more
- MCMayraWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the Quarry Trek with Frank, Monica, Jos and the rest of the gang and I had an AMAZING trip from beginning to end! Everything from the hotels to the campsites to the meals to the trekking was an amazing experience!!! This was a once-in-a-lifetime... Read more
- MHMarkWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had great time! Intrepid was fantastic!
- PHPeterWritten on May 13, 20184.5 - Excellent
Ali and Vladamire (sp?) were excellent, superb guides from start to finish. They were wise students of Inca Culture and shared as much information as we were able or wanted to absorb.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Peter, thanks for sharing your experience with us, we're so glad to hear you had a great time in Peru! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon - where's your next trek? Kind regards, Intrepid
- CalinWritten on May 11, 20185.0 - Excellent
Really good tour, highly recommend!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Calin, thanks for sharing your experience with us, we are delighted to hear you had a great time in Peru! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- AAnonymousWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - Excellent
Rigorous physical trick but spectacular scenery. Food at the campsite was outstanding! Guides, Henry and Valdimir were very attentive and watched out for all levels of hikers. Once in a lifetime journey.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed trekking the Inca Trail with us. We hope to see you on another trip with us again soon – where’s your next adventure? Kind regards, Intrepid
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cusco
- Day 2: Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo
- Day 3: Inca Trail / Inca Quarry Trail / Train
- Day 4: Inca Trail / Inca Quarry Trail / Train
- Day 5: Inca Trail / Inca Quarry Trail / Train
- Day 6: Inca Trail / Inca Quarry Trail / Train (Machu Picchu)
- Day 7: Cusco
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover Peru
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The last day of this tour is just a departure day as there are no activities planned, which means you are able to depart Hotel Awkis Dream in Cusco at any time you wish.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Cusco at Hotel Awkis Dream (hotel subject to change) with a welcome meeting at 2 pm. At the welcome meeting, you will meet your guide and fellow travellers and spend some time acclimatising to the high altitude (3,450 m) before heading out on an orientation walk.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price but can be pre-booked for an additional cost. Once you have a confirmed booking please contact our customer support team for more information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Inca Trail Express
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Cusco7 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Cusco0 seats left$34USD $1,311
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Cusco7 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Cusco9 seats left$150$1,225-12%USD $1,075
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Cusco7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to CuscoOnly 1 seat left$34USD $1,311
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Cusco7 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Cusco8 seats left$150$1,225-12%USD $1,075
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Cusco7 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Cusco6 seats left$33USD $1,267
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Cusco7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Cusco0 seats left$34USD $1,311
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Cusco7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Cusco0 seats left$31USD $1,194
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Cusco7 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Cusco0 seats left$34USD $1,311
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Cusco7 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to CuscoOnly 1 seat left$34USD $1,311
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Cusco7 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Cusco0 seats left$34USD $1,311
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cusco.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2019 the full payment of $994 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $994 for Inca Trail Express, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cusco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 67 km
- Inca Trail (Peru)
- 42 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 65 km
- Cusco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $994 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,477 tours in Latin America
- covered by 211 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Inca Trail Express
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers