All About Balkans
- Our saving
- US $ 767
+ $247 Local Payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore cosmopolitan Sarajevo's eclectic mix of cultures
- Walk King's Landing's city walls in Dubrovnik
- Marvel at the monasteries of Meteora
- Follow in Alexander the Great's footsteps in Macedonia
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Travel Talk:Write a review
- Lai's review about another Travel Talk tour4.5 - ExcellentAykut was amazing, he was organised, friendly and helpful. He arranged extra activities, and evening programs. Would hig... Read more
- Marita Soppitt's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour is such a unique experience. Loved it Loved it Loved it.. Not for everyone mind But well worth getting outside... Read more
- Jonathan Newby's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - GoodThe crew and guides were wonderful, and went out of there way to ensure guess's got what they wanted out from the trip. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sofia
- Day 2: Sofia, Belgrade
- Day 3: Belgrade, Sarajevo
- Day 4: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
- Day 5: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
- Day 6: Trebinje, Kotor, Budva
- Day 7: Budva, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 8: Ohrid, St.Naum, Skopje
- Day 9: Skopje, Thessaloniki
- Day 10: Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
- Day 11: Delphi, Athens
- Day 12: Athens
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it Possible to stay longer or end my trip at a particular location at my expense when I fall in love with city or place?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
All About Balkans
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$671$1,438-47%USD $767+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$708$1,518-47%USD $810+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$745$1,598-47%USD $853+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $247 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Sofia12 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $247 Local Payment
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Sofia is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $767 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $767 for All About Balkans, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,815 km.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 330 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 82 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 134 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $767 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for All About Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours