Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,171
- Swim with dolphins at Baird Bay
- Enjoy epic views on a coastal bush walk
- Experience wildlife at Eyre Peninsula
- Visit the Diamond Tree for a morning climb
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Wildlife, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- JJanieGrantWritten on October 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had such a great time! Loved almost every minute of it. Sandy was a hard worker, entertaiing and experienced. She made the trip a total success. Would love to do it again and am contemplating doing the Perth to Adelaide. cheersShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your amazing review Janie! And yes you should totally jump on and do the Nullarbor with us. Sandy is a gem as are all of our wonderful guides. We are thrilled you had such a great time and hope to see you back on board one day. Until then happy travels Anna
- MMelissaWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentFabulous itinerary and brilliant guide. I loved sleeping out under the stars every night and seeing remote parts of Australia.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Melissa and we are so happy to hear you had such a fabulous time crossing the Nullarbor with us! Sleeping under the stars in swags is something most people are a little nervous about in the beginning but absolutely love once they have tried it! Until next time Hassie
- CclaudepilloudWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - Excellentgreat time, lovely spot in Cape Le Grand NPShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThank you for travelling with and and for your 5 star review Claude! We are thrilled you had such a great time exploring the South West of WA with us. Cape Le Grand National Park is such an incredible place isn't it. Until next time enjoy your adventure... Hassie
- SSanniePritchardWritten on October 8, 20183.5 - GoodWent across to Nullarbor to Perth and then back to Adelaide. The trip was great but the weather at times was lousy. The swags were a bit thin but because bus not full could use two which did help an old back! Because of weather had to put up tents more often than usual and that was frustrating. The food was basic but the trip was at a budget price. The Nullarbor was just incredible. Sunrise at Lucky Bay - the second time! - was breathtaking. Walking the track to Lucky Bay plenty of wildflowers and got the bus book to try and identify some of the flowers so that was a bonus. Overall I am just grateful that I was able to cross the Nullarbor in a small vehicle, so thanks!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for travelling with us Sannie and for your lovely review. We are happy you chose to travel the mighty Nullarbor with us. Unfortunately we cannot control the weather and its good to hear it didn't have too much impact on your overall experience. Sunrise at Lucky Bay with those friendly kangaroo's hanging around is certainly something special. We hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and until next, happy travels! Anna
- AAnonymousWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic. Highly recommendedShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks you very much and we are glad you had such a great time crossing the Nullarbor with us!
- JJohnBoullyWritten on October 8, 20183.5 - GoodWe all know what airports are like but I decided to travel Adelaide to Perth by road, camping all the way, to see the land and the coastline between the cities. I'm glad I went that way. It was a happy group with an enthusiastic and accomplished guideShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewWe are glad you went that way to John. Imagine what you would have missed if you'd flown! Thanks for your great review and for choosing to explore the real Australia with Nullarbor Traveller!
- GabrielleWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a great time! I loved it! One of the highlights of my time inn Australia! Very different and off the beaten path!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your awesome review Gabrielle! Its great to hear it was one of your highlights on your travels and that you took a chance getting off the beaten track to discover what we call the real Australia! Until next time Hassie
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentNullarbor traveller takes you to one of the most beautiful places of south and Western Australia! Places you couldn’t even think of when you’re traveling alone. Trip was good organized, delicious food! Coodlie Park is also a great highlight of the tour. There where you have a chat with other travelers around a campfire with some drinks! I had the best time and love to come back and do it all over again!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThank you so much for your review and great to see we are on your mind ever a year later! It must have been a great experience sleeping under the stars with us across the stunning Southern states of Australia! We hope you can come back some day and until them take care!
- STSandyWritten on February 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the best trips I ever made in my life! I did the trip from Adelaide to Perth and back to Adelaide! My tour guide was Sandy, the best you can have ;) My favorite place from the trip was Little hellfire bay. The sand is so white and the water crystal clear blue, beautiful (you can't believe you eyes) Lots of wildlife on the trip; swimming with sealions & dolphins (I got a kiss from a sealion hihi) diving with the great white sharks (I am still alive!!!) , Kangaroos on the beach, so cute (lucky bay). On the way you see lots on the road like; emo's, snakes, dingos, wombats, and spiders. I saw a lot of firsts during this tip. I will never forget this amazing experience :) If you searching for an active tour with heaps of wildlife then this tour is definitely something for you! Just do it ;)Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Sandy, Thanks very much for your review and we are really happy. I remember hearing about the Dutch passenger who went both ways across the Nullarbor and you were even lucky enough to get a kiss from a sea lion! Only the special passengers score one of those! Thank you so much for travelling with us and taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy the rest of your Aussie adventure! Anna
- JodieWritten on July 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing Experience and Guides!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review and yes Jodie is certainly one of the best guides around! We hope to welcome you back one day but until then happy travels! Anna
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Adelaide to Flinders Ranges National Park
- Day 2 - Flinders Ranges & the Eyre Peninsula
- Day 3 - Baird Bay & Penong
- Day 4 - The Great Australian Bight
- Day 5 - Esperance & Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 6 - Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 7 - Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
- Day 8 - Stirling Ranges & South Wset Coast
- Day 9 - Walpole & Margaret River
- Day 10 - Margaret River to Perth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Nullarbor Traveller
- Discover the Eyre Peninsula & Coodlie Park with Hassie
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour allow passengers over 60 years old?
This tour does not really have an age restriction, everyone is welcome to participate as long as you feel fit enough to do all the activities on the itnerary.
Most of the travellers will be younger, in their 20's and 39's. This trip has many phisicall activities, the accommodation is swag camping, you will wake up very early and always be on the move! If you feel good with this you can go ahead an book it.
Does this tour cater to 60 plus years old who don't mind long walks, but not steep climbs?
This tour is a camping adventure with basic facilities so it might be stating the obvious, but you do need to like camping, hiking and be able to put up with sometimes extreme weather conditions. If you are fit and willing to take the tour then there really is no reason for you not to take it.
How long is the journey from Perth to Adelaide and what's best way to get here?
The only option is to get on a plane from Perth to Adelaide. This only takes a couple of hours and is not all too expensive.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
- WednesdayJan 16, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$36USD $1,171
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,171 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1171 for Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 411 km
- Talia Caves (Australia)
- 54 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 128 km
- Ceduna (Australia)
- 248 km
- Head of Bight (Australia)
- 320 km
- Nullarbor Plain (Australia)
- 159 km
- Eucla (Australia)
- 698 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,171 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 978 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure