Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,190
- Swim with dolphins at Baird Bay
- Enjoy epic views on a coastal bush walk
- Experience wildlife at Eyre Peninsula
- Visit the Diamond Tree for a morning climb
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Wildlife, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- STSandyWritten on February 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the best trips I ever made in my life! I did the trip from Adelaide to Perth and back to Adelaide! My tour guide was Sandy, the best you can have ;) My favorite place from the trip was Little hellfire bay. The sand is so white and the water crystal clear blue, beautiful (you can't believe you eyes) Lots of wildlife on the trip; swimming with sealions & dolphins (I got a kiss from a sealion hihi) diving with the great white sharks (I am still alive!!!) , Kangaroos on the beach, so cute (lucky bay). On the way you see lots on the road like; emo's, snakes, dingos, wombats, and spiders. I saw a lot of firsts during this tip. I will never forget this amazing experience :) If you searching for an active tour with heaps of wildlife then this tour is definitely something for you! Just do it ;)Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Sandy, Thanks very much for your review and we are really happy. I remember hearing about the Dutch passenger who went both ways across the Nullarbor and you were even lucky enough to get a kiss from a sea lion! Only the special passengers score one of those! Thank you so much for travelling with us and taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy the rest of your Aussie adventure! Anna
- JodieWritten on July 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing Experience and Guides!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review and yes Jodie is certainly one of the best guides around! We hope to welcome you back one day but until then happy travels! Anna
- JessWritten on April 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, ace tour guide and made some friends for life! Would do it again any day!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20145.0 - ExcellentA big thank you to the tour guides! It was an incredible experience this 10 days! Really good food! Loved it! - Philipp
- EljaWritten on January 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentA great experience in a undiscovered part of Australia. No mass tourism, but exploring the real Australia. I've seen so much various landscapes in 10 days, awesome! Great organised tour, great tourguide (Sandy), I had a really good time!Show detailed ratings
- NickyWritten on January 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentBest tour I've ever done, such a great adventure! I've seen more wildlife in 10 days than I had in the previous months in Australia.Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on January 6, 20145.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, so much fun, definitley recommend this for any age! The best tour I did on my whole trip in Aus!Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on December 30, 20133.0 - AverageGreat way to see the Nullarbor and surrounding areas. A few highlights-swimming with the dolphins and sea lions was REALLY cool---hanging out in Lucky Bay in Cape Le Grand National Park, also fun. Experiencing things like The Gap and Natures Bridge are beautiful, and doing things like the Tree Top Walk and then Climbing the tree also very well worth while. Our bus broke down whilst on tour-soooooo close to the end of the Nullabor when it happened. Jimmy-the tour guide-handled the situation well-poor fellow-it wasn't his fault.Got to meet some really cool,fun,interesting fellow travellors on the tour also Great tour-well worth doing-)Show detailed ratings
- DaveWritten on December 22, 2013Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- IIngaWritten on December 2, 20135.0 - ExcellentSleeping under the stars in the nullabor desert was one of the best experiences in my life! But the highlight was swimming with sealions and dolphins in the wild! I had a fantastic time and whoever wants to see the pure Australia should definitely go on that trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Adelaide to Flinders Ranges National Park
- Day 2 - Flinders Ranges & the Eyre Peninsula
- Day 3 - Baird Bay & Penong
- Day 4 - The Great Australian Bight
- Day 5 - Esperance & Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 6 - Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 7 - Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
- Day 8 - Stirling Ranges & South Wset Coast
- Day 9 - Walpole & Margaret River
- Day 10 - Margaret River to Perth
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Nullarbor Traveller
- Discover the Eyre Peninsula & Coodlie Park with Hassie
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour allow passengers over 60 years old?
This tour does not really have an age restriction, everyone is welcome to participate as long as you feel fit enough to do all the activities on the itnerary.
Most of the travellers will be younger, in their 20's and 39's. This trip has many phisicall activities, the accommodation is swag camping, you will wake up very early and always be on the move! If you feel good with this you can go ahead an book it.
Does this tour cater to 60 plus years old who don't mind long walks, but not steep climbs?
This tour is a camping adventure with basic facilities so it might be stating the obvious, but you do need to like camping, hiking and be able to put up with sometimes extreme weather conditions. If you are fit and willing to take the tour then there really is no reason for you not to take it.
How long is the journey from Perth to Adelaide and what's best way to get here?
The only option is to get on a plane from Perth to Adelaide. This only takes a couple of hours and is not all too expensive.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$50USD $1,190
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $1,190 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1190 for Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 411 km
- Talia Caves (Australia)
- 54 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 128 km
- Ceduna (Australia)
- 248 km
- Head of Bight (Australia)
- 320 km
- Nullarbor Plain (Australia)
- 159 km
- Eucla (Australia)
- 698 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,190 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 950 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 66 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure