: 10 Day - Adelaide to Perth Wildlife Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,231
- Swim with dolphins at Baird Bay
- Enjoy epic views on a coastal bush walk
- Experience wildlife at Eyre Peninsula
- Visit the Diamond Tree for a morning climb
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- JessWritten on April 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, ace tour guide and made some friends for life! Would do it again any day!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20145.0 - ExcellentA big thank you to the tour guides! It was an incredible experience this 10 days! Really good food! Loved it! - Philipp
- EljaWritten on January 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentA great experience in a undiscovered part of Australia. No mass tourism, but exploring the real Australia. I've seen so much various landscapes in 10 days, awesome! Great organised tour, great tourguide (Sandy), I had a really good time!Show detailed ratings
- NickyWritten on January 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentBest tour I've ever done, such a great adventure! I've seen more wildlife in 10 days than I had in the previous months in Australia.Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on January 6, 20145.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, so much fun, definitley recommend this for any age! The best tour I did on my whole trip in Aus!Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on December 30, 20133.0 - AverageGreat way to see the Nullarbor and surrounding areas. A few highlights-swimming with the dolphins and sea lions was REALLY cool---hanging out in Lucky Bay in Cape Le Grand National Park, also fun. Experiencing things like The Gap and Natures Bridge are beautiful, and doing things like the Tree Top Walk and then Climbing the tree also very well worth while. Our bus broke down whilst on tour-soooooo close to the end of the Nullabor when it happened. Jimmy-the tour guide-handled the situation well-poor fellow-it wasn't his fault.Got to meet some really cool,fun,interesting fellow travellors on the tour also Great tour-well worth doing-)Show detailed ratings
- DaveWritten on December 22, 2013Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- IIngaWritten on December 2, 20135.0 - ExcellentSleeping under the stars in the nullabor desert was one of the best experiences in my life! But the highlight was swimming with sealions and dolphins in the wild! I had a fantastic time and whoever wants to see the pure Australia should definitely go on that trip!Show detailed ratings
- RichardWritten on November 30, 20124.5 - ExcellentHi, It was 2004 but rember every second of it. My best trip ever!! Why? Swimming with wildlife WOW!!! discover the most beautiful place of OZZIE: Esperance And best Tourguide ever because he let me read his book the ghost of angry island my favo book since then! Thanks for the great adventure!!!!Show detailed ratings
- ShelleyWritten on November 10, 20115.0 - ExcellentWhy would you drive the Nullarbor when you can go with Nullarbor Traveller? Our family of 4 had a blast on our tour and saw so much more than if we had just driven ourselves. Craig, our guide was the ultimate tour guide, and his knowledge and obvious love of his job was appreciated by all of us on board. Thanks Craig so much. The highlights would have been the surfing lessons (awesome!), Koonalda Station (sorry about the dunny door guys!), the ocean mist & views from the Head of Bight, sleeping under the stars at Warren Gorge on a perfect night, the kangas at Lucky Bay and all the cool signage along the way! The wombat rescue at Ceduna was also a treat and we hope it will be a permanent addition to the intinerary. The camping was good,despite having some blah weather, the swags surprisingly comfortable and it was great to have a couple of nights at Coodlie Park Farm and meet the other tour bus. (and see the wombats going down holes!) The food was yummy, and Craig was very challenged with 2 bizarre food allergies on board that he had to cope with! Thanks to Jo & Hassie, the owners, for everything, every Aussie should do this tour and see the real Australia! Thank you also for making our girls so welcome and having no problems about taking them on your tour. They will never forget it, and neither will their Mum & Dad! Cheers Stan, Shelley, Skye and Jade SypkoShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Flinders Ranges National Park
- Day 2 – Coodlie Park & the Eyre Peninsula
- Day 3 – Baird Bay & Fowlers Bay (Swin with Sea Lions & Dolphins)
- Day 4 – The Great Australian Bight
- Day 5 – Esperance & Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 6 - Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 7 – Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
- Day 8 – Stirling Ranges
- Day 9 – South West Coast
- Day 10 - Margaret River to Perth
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Nullarbor Traveller
- Discover the Eyre Peninsula & Coodlie Park with Hassie
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Will this tour allow passengers over 60 years old?
This tour does not really have an age restriction, everyone is welcome to participate as long as you feel fit enough to do all the activities on the itnerary.
Most of the travellers will be younger, in their 20's and 39's. This trip has many phisicall activities, the accommodation is swag camping, you will wake up very early and always be on the move! If you feel good with this you can go ahead an book it.
- December 1, 2016
Does this tour cater to 60 plus years old who don't mind long walks, but not steep climbs?
This tour is a camping adventure with basic facilities so it might be stating the obvious, but you do need to like camping, hiking and be able to put up with sometimes extreme weather conditions. If you are fit and willing to take the tour then there really is no reason for you not to take it.
- January 1, 2016
How long is the journey from Perth to Adelaide and what's best way to get here?
The only option is to get on a plane from Perth to Adelaide. This only takes a couple of hours and is not all too expensive.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
: 10 Day - Adelaide to Perth Wildlife Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Perth0 seats leftSave $51USD $1,231Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Adelaide10 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Perth10+ seats leftOnly 20 hours left toSave $51USD $1,231
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,231 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1231 for : 10 Day - Adelaide to Perth Wildlife Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 120 km
- Quorn (Australia)
- 330 km
- Venus Bay (Australia)
- 22 km
- Talia Caves (Australia)
- 54 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 39 km
- Streaky Bay (Australia)
- 90 km
- Ceduna (Australia)
- 188 km
- Yalata (Australia)
- 380 km
- Nullarbor Plain (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,231 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 807 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for : 10 Day - Adelaide to Perth Wildlife Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on : 10 Day - Adelaide to Perth Wildlife Adventure