Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 952
- Swim with dolphins at Baird Bay
- Enjoy epic views on a coastal bush walk
- Experience wildlife at Eyre Peninsula
- Visit the Diamond Tree for a morning climb
- Age range
- 12 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Safari, Wildlife, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- RRamonaKsterWritten on December 1, 20184.0 - Good
It was great to enjoy this tour with lots of lovely people.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for jumping on our Adelaide to Perth tour Ramona and it sounds like you had a great time!
- LLeahStephensWritten on November 16, 20184.5 - Excellent
Absolutely loved the 10-day Adelaide to Perth camping tour with Nullarbor Traveller. This area is quite un-touristy, authentic and well off the beaten path for many travellers within Australia... the highlights are the beautiful scenery and wide open... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your lovely review Leah and it sounds like you had a fabulous time on our Adelaide to Perth Tour. Amanda certainly is an extraordinary guide, as they all are! You have summed up the experience beautifully and we are glad you loved our remote and untouched regions as much as we do. Thanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller and we wish you an incredible onward adventure! Hassie Owner
- RBRichardWritten on October 23, 20184.5 - Excellent
Excellent Itinerary, Superb Guides.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for travelling from Adelaide to Perth across the mighty Nullarbor with us Richard and for leaving a fabulous review. This makes us happy as we try really hard to ensure our passengers have the time of their lives on our tours! And you are right, our guides are superb! Until next time, happy travels Anna
- DDaandeKraayWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was an incredible tour, amazing sceneries, beautiful experiences and met a lot of new travellers. I had a great time travelling from Adelaide to Perth . I especially liked the (new to me) adventures such as sandboarding, bucket showers and swimming with... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your amazing review Daan! Look at all those stars. It sounds like you had a fabulous time on our Adelaide to Perth Tour and if you are still thinking about it 2 years on then we are even happier! You have summed up the experience beautifully and we are glad you loved our remote and untouched regions as well as the abundant wildlife. Thanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller and we hope to have you back again one day! Hassie Owner
- JJanieGrantWritten on October 15, 20184.5 - Excellent
I had such a great time! Loved almost every minute of it. Sandy was a hard worker, entertaiing and experienced. She made the trip a total success. Would love to do it again and am contemplating doing the Perth to Adelaide. cheersShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your amazing review Janie! And yes you should totally jump on and do the Nullarbor with us. Sandy is a gem as are all of our wonderful guides. We are thrilled you had such a great time and hope to see you back on board one day. Until then happy travels Anna
- MMelissaWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fabulous itinerary and brilliant guide. I loved sleeping out under the stars every night and seeing remote parts of Australia.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Melissa and we are so happy to hear you had such a fabulous time crossing the Nullarbor with us! Sleeping under the stars in swags is something most people are a little nervous about in the beginning but absolutely love once they have tried it! Until next time Hassie
- CclaudepilloudWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
great time, lovely spot in Cape Le Grand NPShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThank you for travelling with and and for your 5 star review Claude! We are thrilled you had such a great time exploring the South West of WA with us. Cape Le Grand National Park is such an incredible place isn't it. Until next time enjoy your adventure... Hassie
- SSanniePritchardWritten on October 8, 20183.5 - Good
Went across to Nullarbor to Perth and then back to Adelaide. The trip was great but the weather at times was lousy. The swags were a bit thin but because bus not full could use two which did help an old back! Because of weather had to put up tents more... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for travelling with us Sannie and for your lovely review. We are happy you chose to travel the mighty Nullarbor with us. Unfortunately we cannot control the weather and its good to hear it didn't have too much impact on your overall experience. Sunrise at Lucky Bay with those friendly kangaroo's hanging around is certainly something special. We hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and until next, happy travels! Anna
- AAnonymousWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fantastic. Highly recommendedShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks you very much and we are glad you had such a great time crossing the Nullarbor with us!
- JJohnBoullyWritten on October 8, 20183.5 - Good
We all know what airports are like but I decided to travel Adelaide to Perth by road, camping all the way, to see the land and the coastline between the cities. I'm glad I went that way. It was a happy group with an enthusiastic and accomplished guideShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewWe are glad you went that way to John. Imagine what you would have missed if you'd flown! Thanks for your great review and for choosing to explore the real Australia with Nullarbor Traveller!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Adelaide to Flinders Ranges National Park
- Day 2 - Flinders Ranges & the Eyre Peninsula
- Day 3 - Baird Bay & Penong
- Day 4 - The Great Australian Bight
- Day 5 - Esperance & Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 6 - Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 7 - Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
- Day 8 - Stirling Ranges & South Wset Coast
- Day 9 - Walpole & Margaret River
- Day 10 - Margaret River to Perth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour allow passengers over 60 years old?
This tour does not really have an age restriction, everyone is welcome to participate as long as you feel fit enough to do all the activities on the itnerary.
Most of the travellers will be younger, in their 20's and 39's. This trip has many phisicall activities, the accommodation is swag camping, you will wake up very early and always be on the move! If you feel good with this you can go ahead an book it.
Does this tour cater to 60 plus years old who don't mind long walks, but not steep climbs?
This tour is a camping adventure with basic facilities so it might be stating the obvious, but you do need to like camping, hiking and be able to put up with sometimes extreme weather conditions. If you are fit and willing to take the tour then there really is no reason for you not to take it.
How long is the journey from Perth to Adelaide and what's best way to get here?
The only option is to get on a plane from Perth to Adelaide. This only takes a couple of hours and is not all too expensive.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm in love with our country and I love showing travellers our amazing country! I love sharing stories,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$24USD $1,190
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$24USD $1,190
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$24USD $1,190
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$24USD $1,190
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$24USD $1,190
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$262$1,214-22%USD $952
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$262$1,214-22%USD $952
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$262$1,214-22%USD $952
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$262$1,214-22%USD $952
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Adelaide10 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$262$1,214-22%USD $952
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 25 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $952 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $952 for Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 411 km
- Talia Caves (Australia)
- 54 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 128 km
- Ceduna (Australia)
- 248 km
- Head of Bight (Australia)
- 320 km
- Nullarbor Plain (Australia)
- 159 km
- Eucla (Australia)
- 698 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $952 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,283 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adelaide to Perth Camping Adventure