- Our saving
- US $ 2,134
- Experience Amsterdam's nightlife
- Visit Berlin's historical sites
- Explore the fairytale castles of Rhine
- Ride a gondola through Venice
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- SBSebastianWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy girlfriend and I loved our Contiki! The people we met, the places we saw and the tour was amazing! Our tour manager Megs put so much time and effort into organising everything for us and we couldn't thank her enough. Her and Pav were always down for a good chat and both made the bus trips enjoyable. Thank you! Sebastian & JaimeeShow detailed ratings
- RRazeehaWritten on July 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentExploring Europe for the first time via contiki (and Megs) was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. It was such a well laid out tour and Megs was absolutely amazing in ensuring we have a great time, even when unforseenable circumstances arose. She made sure we got the most out of every country and made every experience beyond enjoyable, and she was more of a friend rather than merely a tour manager. She made this trip as memorable as it is for all of us!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleeWritten on July 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentI literally could not of dreamt for a better tour to choose, or a better tour manager to run it. Megs was incredible for the entire 19 days, teaching us history of every place whilst making everything fun and interesting. It was our first time in Europe and it was one of the most amazing things we have ever done. She kept the entire tour running smoothly even when unforeseen delays arose. I wish my life was narrated by her themed playlists! And I miss our wee Contiki fam xxShow detailed ratings
- BPBrianaWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentMegs ! You were fun , enthusiastic , easy going , full of knowledge and made our Contiki family honestly can't thank you enough for the trip of a life time . Love the Melbourne girls Steph , Sophia and Briana xxShow detailed ratings
- PMPaigeWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy contiki trip was worth every single cent I spent! Our tour manager, Megs, was so so amazing at her job Everything was organised for us and she was so knowledgable about everything we did and at the same time knew how to party! Every single thing she reccomended from food to places to visit was well worth it Having everything planned made the trip so easy! From wifi passwords to nightclubs megs was all over it. She made us bond and is the reason for some strong friendships and the real family feel within the group The overall experience was amazing and it well and truely gave me the travel bug I can not wait to go backShow detailed ratings
- BBonnieWritten on July 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentMegs was overal such an amazing person! She made sure everything for our trip was as organized as could be and that we got the most out of every place we went. She wasn't just a tour manager, she was practically one of us and she never turned down an opportunity to party with the contiki fam! So intelligent and informed, and she always wanted to share everything she could with us. So grateful the Contiki gods blessed us with Megs as our manager!!Show detailed ratings
- TRTimWritten on July 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentWow, what an amazing trip my girlfriend and I had. We saw so many incredible, exciting and odd things that were on our bucket lists and made some amazing friends as we all become one big family. Our tour manager Megs was absolutely amazing and is a star - A real asset to Contiki as she went above and beyond what she needed to do and pushed us all to not only have a great time and experience new things but to also experience different cultures, understand history and meet new people. Her energy and passion really added to the trip and made it what it was. I would totally recommend the trip to anyone who wants to expand their horizons, meet new people, see amazing sites and have an absolute blast!Show detailed ratings
- MMartinWritten on July 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was an absolutely amazing experience to spend 19 days with everyone I couldn't of asked for a better tour guide. The effort and energy Meg's put into this tour is astonishing everyone had the time of their lives. I'm looking forward to another trip with Meg's!! Best time of my life.Show detailed ratings
- ANAishwariWritten on July 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentMegs was amazing on this tour ! Absolutely the most fun and amazing person I've ever met, she made my holiday as beautiful as she is! Megs is super knowledgeable, energetic and goes out of her way to make sure we get to see every single inch of Europe!Show detailed ratings
- JBJamesWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome. Awesome travel companions, awesome guide, awesome cities, awesome experiences. You get the idea.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin to Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Munich
- Day 8: Munich
- Day 9: Munich to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Rome
- Day 12: Rome
- Day 13: Rome to Florence
- Day 14: Florence
- Day 15: Florence to Lucerne
- Day 16: Lucerne
- Day 17: Lucerne to Paris
- Day 18: Paris
- Day 19: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
How many people travel on this tour?
Contiki coaches carry up to 53 passengers.
- February 18, 2016
Can I join this tour in Amsterdam?
Yes, you can join this tour when the coach arrives at the hotel in Amsterdam in the evening on day one, usually between 4pm and 5pm providing there is no delay. However there is no reduction in the tour price.
You will be sent confirmation of the hotel details close to your travel date, as it is subject to change due to availability.
- April 5, 2015
I am over 35 years. Can I go on the tours which say ideal for 18 to 35 years?
Unfortunately there is no flexibility with the age restriction on Contiki tours. If you are interested in this itinerary, there are some fantastic options for you that do not have an age restriction with other operators.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before..."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayOct 23, 2017from LondonFridayNov 10, 2017in LondonOur saving$70PriceUSD $2,817Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SundayOct 29, 2017from LondonThursdayNov 16, 2017in LondonOur saving$70PriceUSD $2,817Based on Triple Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayOct 30, 2017from LondonFridayNov 17, 2017in LondonOur saving$65PriceUSD $2,583Based on Triple Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayNov 13, 2017from LondonFridayDec 1, 2017in LondonOur saving$69PriceUSD $2,769Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- MondayNov 20, 2017from LondonFridayDec 8, 2017in LondonOur saving$69PriceUSD $2,769Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- MondayNov 27, 2017from LondonFridayDec 15, 2017in LondonOur saving$69PriceUSD $2,769Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- MondayDec 4, 2017from LondonFridayDec 22, 2017in LondonOur saving$69PriceUSD $2,769Based on Triple Room10+ spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 9, 2017from LondonWednesdayDec 27, 2017in LondonOur saving$69PriceUSD $2,769Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- MondayDec 11, 2017from LondonFridayDec 29, 2017in LondonOur saving$69PriceUSD $2,769Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 16, 2017from LondonWednesdayJan 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$765Price$2,845-25%USD $2,134Based on Triple Room10+ spaces leftBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $2,134 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2134 for European Inspiration, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 299 km
- Edam (Netherlands)
- 19 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,134 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,115 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 62 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Inspiration