Greece Discovery Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,945
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +8 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Visit architectural masterpieces of the ancient world
- See the altar of the Olympic flame and the Parthenon
- Watch the sun rise and set on Santorini island
- Enjoy a dip in the thermal waters near a volcanic crater
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Self-Guided, Historical
- Rather Poor
- DCDavidWritten on February 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best tour, we had a great time! It was like we met family in Greece.
- DCDavidWritten on February 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would highly recommend your touring services. The guide and driver were the best like we were family
- JWJoelWritten on December 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Pros: guide (Andronicus) was first rate; hotels all good; all pickups on time; very small group (4). Cons: guided touring was only 2.5 days - we were totally on our own in Santorini; some expenses (e.g., entrance fees) not included; a lot of the tour was... Read more
- JWJoelWritten on December 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was terrific! Much less guided touring than we were led to believe.
- NRNilaWritten on December 3, 20183.0 - Average
The tour from HELL never knew where we were staying; at times taken to wrong hotel, once dropped off(@ night) told to walk to hotel. One of the guides lied about the bathroom situation which resulted in embarrassing accident. We had planned on a day prior... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFez Travel commented on this reviewHello Nila, Again we really sorry for the inconvenience about your tour as we explain it was completely our reservation clark mistake which caused problem to you. We already agree to refund the amount and which is already proveed by TourRadar on 16th November, I already contact with their support team and double checking. Unfortunately, it is out of our control but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- BBerthaWritten on October 31, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour was bad from the start. 1-We were not sent our vouchers in advance. They came by internal message on the day we arrived with no way to print 2- our transfer to the hotel was no waiting for us had to take a taxi 3-we followed our email... Read more
- JKJasleenWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved and enjoyed the 10 day Greece Discovery Tour with Fez travels. I usually like to travel off season (13-22 Oct'18), preferably in small groups (we were lucky 5), partially guided tours, slow pace, and somebody is taking care of my... Read more
- GOGrantWritten on May 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just got back from a tour organized by Effie, guided by Eleni with Taki as our main driver and everything was stupendous. Way more than we were expecting for the money we had no regrets and would definitely do it again. The good: Eleni was an awesome... Read more
- ATAnnWritten on February 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Guide accommodation travel very good
- POPaulWritten on January 14, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall my 10 day trip of Greece was a wonderful vacation. When we arrived at the Athens airport our transportation to our hotel did not show up. So we needed to call Travel Zone who instructed us to take a taxi. We did get reimbursed for the cost of the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Athens
- Day 2 - Sunday - Athens
- Day 3 - Monday - Athens, Argolis, Nafplion
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Olympia, Delphi
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Delphi, Kalambaka
- Day 6 - Thursday - Meteora, Athens
- Day 7 - Friday - Athens to Santorini
- Day 8 - Saturday - Santorini
- Day 9 - Sunday - Santorini to Athens
- Day 10 - Monday - Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotel will be used for accommodation?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Arty Grand HotelView page in a new window
Best Western Hotel Europa
Amalia Hotel Delphi
Rose Bay HotelView page in a new window
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
Is there an alternative way to reach Santorini?
During this tour, a ferry will take you from Athens to Santorini. The ferry departs from Athens at 7.30 am and reaches to Santorini around 3 pm so it is a long journey. Alternatively, we could organize domestic flights between Athens & Santorini. for an additional cost. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
Greece Discovery Tour
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$60USD $1,945
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$60USD $1,945
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$60USD $1,945
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $2,556
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $2,556
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $2,556
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $2,556
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $2,556
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $2,556
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$79USD $2,556
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $1,945 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1945 for Greece Discovery Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 91 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 156 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 234 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,945 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greece Discovery Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greece Discovery Tour