Iceland's Ring Road
- Our saving
- US $ 1,547
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Apartment, Cottage
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- DanaWritten on January 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Traveling throughout Iceland with We Must Dash was an absolutely incredible experience. Our guide, Brandon Zarbo was very knowledgable and gave us an ample amount of time at each stop to fully experience each location. I would definitely recommend this trip!
- AmandaWritten on January 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing time! It was awesome to have everything planned out and not have to stress about fitting everything in during the trip or wonder if I was missing out on anything.
- BBrittanyKoshoferWritten on January 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the most amazing time in Iceland, I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything! Brandon made everything extremely easy for all of us which allowed us to just enjoy ourselves and have fun. Can’t wait to book my next trip with We Must Dash!
- SStephenHerriageWritten on January 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide did excellent job and he made the trip one to remember!
- AAshleyKnitterWritten on January 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent. Would definitely do it again!
- BBrentonHausladenWritten on January 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was such a great trip! All the things we saw were amazing and Brandon was a great tour guide who was very informative and a blast to be around
- PPaulaAndersonWritten on January 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was unreal. Loved every minute of it. Brandon done an amazing job setting out the plans, the accommodation & took time for random trips up big hills.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Reykjavik
Start point Arrivals Area, Keflavik International Airport / Keflavíkurflugvöllur (KEF), Keflavíkurflugvelli, Sandgerði, Suðurnes, Iceland
- Day 2: Thingvellir
- Day 3: Vik
- Day 4: Hofn
- Day 5: Akureyri
- Day 6: Akureyri
- Day 7: Reykjavik
Day 8: Reykjavik
End point Departures Entrance, Keflavik International Airport / Keflavíkurflugvöllur (KEF), Keflavíkurflugvelli, Sandgerði, Suðurnes, Iceland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
Iceland's Ring Road
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$48USD $1,547
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$48USD $1,547
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this We Must Dash booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2019 the full payment of $1,547 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1547 for Iceland's Ring Road, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and We Must Dash will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for We Must Dash tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Selfoss (Iceland)
- 114 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 208 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 209 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,547 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,075 tours in Europe
- covered by 530 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland's Ring Road via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland's Ring Road