5-Day Northern Ireland & Atlantic Coast Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Tour Operator:
- Rabbie’s Small Group Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Giants Causeway
- Glenveagh National Park
- Learn about the tumultuous history of the Emerald Isle
- Hear the legend behind rock formation Giant's Causeway
- Discover the strong Gaelic culture in remote Donegal
- Visit wild Connemara and hunt down tasty seafood
- Grab lunch in seaside Galway en-route to lively Dublin
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MMMona· October 27th, 2019Fabulous scenery. Knowledgeable guide. The only negative is the stop in Belfast on the first day. We had two hours at the Titanic museum. The admission fee for the "Titanic Experience' was very high and we chose not to do the tour. (Only one person... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- Anne· October 7th, 2019Tour was fantastic .Gabriel had a wealth of knowledge and added more value to the tourTrip date: September 2019
- KTKim· September 30th, 2019As it was a small group (4) perhaps a little more variety was needed to occupy guests. No one was s drinker so distilleries were s waste of time.Trip date: September 2019
- MPMaggie· May 28th, 2019Our 5 day NI and Atlantic Coast tour was a great combination of wonderful sights and experiences, relaxed travel environment and friendly group. The pace was generally just right. We saw all the highlights listed and more. We loved being free to do... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- YFYoung· October 19th, 2018We had 3 smokers in our group and they smoked right before boarding at every stop, which made the air in the bus stinky and hard to breathe in. There’s no window in the bus and I had a very difficult time with headaches and sore throats all through the... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- MNMary· October 17th, 2018Our experience of the tour was greatly enhanced by our Driver/Guide Liam McCauley, he was a careful, competent driver which is essential of course, but he was able to provide us with lot of historical information which really helped us to understand... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- Cori· September 26th, 2018The best tour of Ireland I have ever done. Liam was very personable and greatly endeared himself to our group with his extra attention to detail and willingness to alter the itinerary to meet everyone's needs/desires while working around a very... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- ICIris· September 13th, 2018It was a pity that I cannot rate this tour as excellent. I am told that Northern Ireland is beautiful (but we raced past the mountains of Mourne) and that Belfast is an amazing city. In Belfast our Black Cab tour took us to the two political sectors of... Show moreRabbie’s Small Group Tours commented on this reviewHi Iris, There are so many interesting sites to cover that we do need to limit the time at each, but we're sorry that you felt rushed as times. The tour should serve as an overview of the area and we're glad that you enjoyed it overall and that you... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- Elgin· July 21st, 2018We all had such a great time wth ourcompanions and our guide Gabrielle,who had a vast amount of knowledge on N Ireland's history.He kept us entertained and was a wonderful guide.I will be coming back to Ireland next year,and do hope to have another... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- AA TourRadar Traveller· June 3rd, 2018the whole west coast. The BnB accommodation. Titanic museum.Trip date: May 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday18 Apr, 2021Thursday22 Apr, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$982
- Wednesday21 Apr, 2021Sunday25 Apr, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$982
- Sunday25 Apr, 2021Thursday29 Apr, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$982
- Wednesday28 Apr, 2021Sunday2 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$982
- Sunday2 May, 2021Thursday6 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$982
- 4 Other Unavailable Departures
- Wednesday5 May, 2021Sunday9 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$982
- Sunday9 May, 2021Thursday13 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$982
- Wednesday12 May, 2021Sunday16 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$982
- Sunday16 May, 2021Thursday20 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$982
- Wednesday19 May, 2021Sunday23 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$982
- Sunday23 May, 2021Thursday27 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$982
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need travel insurance?
- How much luggage can I bring?
- What are the optional excursions?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement available?
- What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
- Where does the tour start?
- What is the average group size?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar