5-Day Northern Ireland & Atlantic Coast Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Our saving
- US $ 720
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +16 Destinations
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Learn about the tumultuous history of the Emerald Isle
- Hear the legend behind rock formation Giant's Causeway
- Discover the strong Gaelic culture in remote Donegal
- Visit wild Connemara and hunt down tasty seafood
- Grab lunch in seaside Galway en-route to lively Dublin
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- YFYoungWritten on October 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had 3 smokers in our group and they smoked right before boarding at every stop, which made the air in the bus stinky and hard to breathe in. There’s no window in the bus and I had a very difficult time with headaches and sore throats all through the... Read more
- MNMaryWritten on October 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our experience of the tour was greatly enhanced by our Driver/Guide Liam McCauley, he was a careful, competent driver which is essential of course, but he was able to provide us with lot of historical information which really helped us to understand the... Read more
- CoriWritten on September 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best tour of Ireland I have ever done. Liam was very personable and greatly endeared himself to our group with his extra attention to detail and willingness to alter the itinerary to meet everyone's needs/desires while working around a very difficult... Read more
- ICIrisWritten on September 13, 20184.0 - Good
It was a pity that I cannot rate this tour as excellent. I am told that Northern Ireland is beautiful (but we raced past the mountains of Mourne) and that Belfast is an amazing city. In Belfast our Black Cab tour took us to the two political sectors of the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsRabbie’s Tours Ireland commented on this reviewHi Iris, There are so many interesting sites to cover that we do need to limit the time at each, but we're sorry that you felt rushed as times. The tour should serve as an overview of the area and we're glad that you enjoyed it overall and that you were impressed with your guide, Jamie. Whoever informed you that you were expected to tip the guide was mistaken and I'm really sorry to hear that you felt pressured in this way. We completely agree that tips should be voluntary and at your discretion. Our guides are paid a fair wage and though I'm sure they'd all appreciate tips - they certainly to not expect or rely on these! Thanks for your feedback, Aimee
- ElginWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We all had such a great time wth ourcompanions and our guide Gabrielle,who had a vast amount of knowledge on N Ireland's history.He kept us entertained and was a wonderful guide.I will be coming back to Ireland next year,and do hope to have another great... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
the whole west coast. The BnB accommodation. Titanic museum.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on April 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would have liked water and WiFi on the bus
- PFPatriciaWritten on April 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would have appreciated water and WiFi on the bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin, Kilkenny Restaurant & Café, 6 Nassau St, Pearse Street, Dublin, Ireland 09:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
End point Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin, Kilkenny Restaurant & Café, 6 Nassau St, Pearse Street, Dublin, Ireland 19:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Ireland Awaits You
- Tales from the Trails | Ireland & Titanic Museum
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Passengers are restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: The Titanic Quarter - £18.50; Donegal castle - £7.00. Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
5-Day Northern Ireland & Atlantic Coast Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Dublin5 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$30USD $720
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Dublin5 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$30USD $720
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$30USD $720
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Dublin5 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$30USD $720
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$30USD $720
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Dublin5 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$30USD $720
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$30USD $720
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Dublin5 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$30USD $720
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$30USD $720
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Dublin5 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$30USD $720
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Rabbie’s Tours Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $720 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $720 for 5-Day Northern Ireland & Atlantic Coast Small-Group Tour from Dublin, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie’s Tours Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie’s Tours Ireland : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 80 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 10 km
- Portrush (Northern Ireland)
- 48 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 45 km
- Glenveagh National Park (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Errigal (Ireland)
- 42 km
- Donegal (Ireland)
- 52 km
- Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Achill Island (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $720 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5-Day Northern Ireland & Atlantic Coast Small-Group Tour from Dublin via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5-Day Northern Ireland & Atlantic Coast Small-Group Tour from Dublin