Rabbie’s Small Group Tours Reviews (116)Write a review
PamWritten on March 17th, 2020We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Our guide was wonderful: knowledgable, entertaining, informative. Our fellow travelers were kind and we looked out for each o…Read moreRabbie’s Small Group Tours commented on this reviewThanks for joining us, Pam! We're really pleased you enjoyed everything and had such a friendly and welcoming group. There's just not enough hours in the day - but it's a good 'problem' to have so many beautiful places to see. We hope you'll have the chance to come back and explore further another time. Best Wishes, Aimee
MonaWritten on October 27th, 2019Fabulous scenery. Knowledgeable guide. The only negative is the stop in Belfast on the first day. We had two hours at the Titanic museum. The admission fee …Read more
jenniferWritten on October 16th, 2019The tour was terrific and exceeded our expectations! Our guide, Jerome, was excellent: on time, full of knowledge, humorous, made many suggestions for foods and…Read more
EdwardWritten on October 11th, 2019So many of the things we did were not included in the basic price. More meals should have been included for sure, as well as some of the events we attended. It…Read more
AnonymousWritten on October 11th, 2019everything was better than my expectations, Bus could use a wi-fi connection!!
AnonymousWritten on October 8th, 2019I had a great time on the 5 Day Escape to the South West tour from Dublin. Our tour guide and driver, Liam, was very knowledgeable of Irish history and created …Read more
AnneWritten on October 7th, 2019Tour was fantastic .Gabriel had a wealth of knowledge and added more value to the tour
AlannaWritten on October 7th, 2019Stephanie really made this tour so special with her extensive knowledge and expert driving skills. We had a fabulous time and I would highly recommend this tour…Read more
AnonymousWritten on October 6th, 2019The tour was great. Exactly what I expected and wanted. The bus wasn’t full but full enough to share experiences (important as a solo traveler) with likeminded …Read more
BetsyWritten on October 2nd, 2019Excellent tour of SouthWest Ireland with wonderful accommodations (B&Bs) and the best driver guide ever! Thoroughly enjoyed our small group tour and will use T…Read more
Rabbie's Small Group Tours
5-Day Escape to the South West Small-Group Tour from Dublin5 days • (78)
- Sample whiskey at the Killbeggan Distillery
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and the Dingle Peninsula
- View Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntoohil
3-Day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin3 days • (10)
- Walk the great cliff trails of the spectacular Cliffs of Moher
- See Dunguaire Castle & explore the Burren National Park
- Stay in Galway City & sample whisky at Locke’s Distillery
5-Day Northern Ireland & Atlantic Coast Small-Group Tour from Dublin5 days • (12)
- Learn about the tumultuous history of the Emerald Isle
- Hear the legend behind rock formation Giant's Causeway
- Discover the strong Gaelic culture in remote Donegal
3-Day Blarney Castle, Kilkenny & Irish Whiskey Small-Group Tour from Dublin3 days • (9)
- Explore colourful port town, Kinsale
- Stroll sandy beaches of West Cork
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
3-Day Discover Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin3 days • (2)
- Explore the rich history of Belfast
- Be inspired at the Giant’s Causeway
- Roam ancient grounds at Castle Ward
3-Day Dingle, Killarney & the Wild Atlantic Way Small-Group Tour from Dublin3 daysFrom $556
Rabbie’s Small Group Tours Destinations
Rabbie’s Small Group Tours Videos
COVID - 19 Safety Procedures
COVID - 19 Safety Procedures
We want you to enjoy a safe and worry-free adventure.
So, our expert team have put together new procedures that go further than government guidelines and don't get in the way of discovering our incredible history and heritage.
- You’re required to wear a face covering onboard our mini-coaches. Please get in touch with us before your trip if you're unable to wear a covering
- You’ll receive a quick temperature check at your departure point.
- There’s a short COVID-19 questionnaire to answer when you arrive.
- Our mini-coaches have allocated seating to comply with one-metre indoor social distancing rules
- Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our mini-coaches
- When outside of our mini-coach, please comply with all government and 3rd party guidance regarding the control of COVID-19.
- Our team take daily temperature checks and health questionnaires.
- PPE equipment and perspex protection is provided to our team.
Tour routes can change and attractions may be closed due to the coronavirus. But don't worry, your expert guide will ensure you enjoy the best experience possible.
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 8331
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!