West Coast Explorer
- +10 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Stay overnight in lively Galway City
- See the stunning Dunguaire Castle
- Explore the Burren National Park
- Sample whiskey at Locke’s Distillery
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MCMargaretWritten on September 18, 20183.5 - GoodCommentary was minimal and could have been better.Show detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi Margaret, Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear that the commentary did not live up to your expectations. Kind Regards, Aimee
- RMReneeWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had a small group(7) and had such fun! Our guide had a ready smile, personable and so very knowlegable!Show detailed ratings
- MattyWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodLots of driving the first day and could have spent more time at the Cliffs of Moher, 40 minutes was not that much. Could have been on the second day of the trip maybe, and do north of Galway bay on day 1. Lunch options at Kylemore Abbey are limited and was hoping for more than cafeteria food. There was a town just down the road with pubs and what seemed like more options and less people. All in all, good trip, nice way to see Ireland in 3 days. Obviously could have used more.Show detailed ratings
- JWJaneWritten on August 27, 20183.5 - GoodOur guide wa a very good driver but offered very little information on the highlights of the trip. A bit more knowledge would be very useful. Also more time at some stops like the national park is needed to see/do anything.Show detailed ratings
- KirstinWritten on June 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was everything we wanted and more. The guide made the tour. He was knowledgable and friendly, and made everyone feel apart of a group -- also he plan special treats like a trip to a Sheep farm to watch sheep herding. Also the B&B setup by Rabbies' was fantastic, the host was friendly and the food delicious. We booked a tour because we weren't sure where to go or what to do in Ireland, the 3 day tour allowed us to see more than we would have on our own, and the guide made sure we learned about what it was we were seeing and about Ireland. 10/10 would recommend to friends and family, and would book another tour.Show detailed ratings
- EWElizabethWritten on June 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour, especially liked the small group, bus very comfortable. The stops were very interesting, and time spent at each stop was good. We were blessed by warm sunny days. Morris the tour guide was very good, gave us just the right amount of information, and played music (irish musicians) the rest of the time.Show detailed ratings
- HHelenWritten on December 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentBrilliant tour today. Andrew was our driver with a wealth of knowledge. Loch Lomond, Luss, Glencoe, Oban and Inveraray. Weather was perfect for this time of year. Thank you once again for an amazing trip.Show detailed ratings
- RHRikiWritten on November 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a great time with Tom on the West Coast explorer! Tom was a great guide and very very knowledgeable. Awesome way to get an insight into Ireland's history and see some beautiful scenery along the way.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Rabbie's - Ireland Awaits You
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for West Coast Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 180 km
- Kinvarra (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 34 km
- Cong (Ireland)
- 39 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 11 km
- Clifden (Ireland)
- 68 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 72 km
- Clonmacnoise (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for West Coast Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on West Coast Explorer