3-day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Our saving
- US $ 387
- +10 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Walk the great cliff trails of the spectacular Cliffs of Moher
- See Dunguaire Castle & explore the Burren National Park
- Stay in Galway City & sample whisky at Locke’s Distillery
- Admire the Kylemore Abbey and its romantic gardens
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MCMargaretWritten on September 18, 20183.5 - Good
Commentary was minimal and could have been better.Show detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi Margaret, Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear that the commentary did not live up to your expectations. Kind Regards, Aimee
- RMReneeWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a small group(7) and had such fun! Our guide had a ready smile, personable and so very knowlegable!
- MattyWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Lots of driving the first day and could have spent more time at the Cliffs of Moher, 40 minutes was not that much. Could have been on the second day of the trip maybe, and do north of Galway bay on day 1. Lunch options at Kylemore Abbey are limited and... Read more
- JWJaneWritten on August 27, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide wa a very good driver but offered very little information on the highlights of the trip. A bit more knowledge would be very useful. Also more time at some stops like the national park is needed to see/do anything.
- KirstinWritten on June 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was everything we wanted and more. The guide made the tour. He was knowledgable and friendly, and made everyone feel apart of a group -- also he plan special treats like a trip to a Sheep farm to watch sheep herding. Also the B&B setup by Rabbies'... Read more
- EWElizabethWritten on June 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour, especially liked the small group, bus very comfortable. The stops were very interesting, and time spent at each stop was good. We were blessed by warm sunny days. Morris the tour guide was very good, gave us just the right amount of... Read more
- HHelenWritten on December 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brilliant tour today. Andrew was our driver with a wealth of knowledge. Loch Lomond, Luss, Glencoe, Oban and Inveraray. Weather was perfect for this time of year. Thank you once again for an amazing trip.
- RHRikiWritten on November 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time with Tom on the West Coast explorer! Tom was a great guide and very very knowledgeable. Awesome way to get an insight into Ireland's history and see some beautiful scenery along the way.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin, Kilkenny Restaurant & Café, 6 Nassau St, Pearse Street, Dublin, Ireland 08:00
- Day 2
End point Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin, Kilkenny Restaurant & Café, 6 Nassau St, Pearse Street, Dublin, Ireland 19:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Rabbie's - Ireland Awaits You
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
3-day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$78$465-17%USD $387
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$78$465-17%USD $387
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$9USD $456
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$9USD $456
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$78$465-17%USD $387
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$78$465-17%USD $387
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$78$465-17%USD $387
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$78$465-17%USD $387
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$78$465-17%USD $387
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$78$465-17%USD $387
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $387 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $387 for 3-day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 180 km
- Kinvarra (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 34 km
- Cong (Ireland)
- 39 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 11 km
- Clifden (Ireland)
- 68 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 72 km
- Clonmacnoise (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $387 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3-day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3-day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin