3-Day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Our saving
- US $ 427
- +10 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Walk the great cliff trails of the spectacular Cliffs of Moher
- See Dunguaire Castle & explore the Burren National Park
- Stay in Galway City & sample whisky at Locke’s Distillery
- Admire the Kylemore Abbey and its romantic gardens
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rabbie’s Tours Ire...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin, The Kilkenny Design Shop, 6-15 Nassau St, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 08:00
- Day 2
End point Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin, The Kilkenny Design Shop, 6-15 Nassau St, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 19:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PeterWritten on June 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
He is exceptionally well-read, and we had great conversation for three days.Review collected by Rabbie’s Tours Ireland
- DellaWritten on June 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an excellent trip. Hugh was a great guide. Hugh either increased the time at some locations or took the scenic route depending on the weather conditions. We would have love to have had more time at Connemara National Park to do some hiking but... Read moreReview collected by Rabbie’s Tours Ireland
- MCMargaretWritten on September 18, 20183.5 - Good
Commentary was minimal and could have been better.Show detailed ratingsRabbie’s Tours Ireland commented on this reviewHi Margaret, Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear that the commentary did not live up to your expectations. Kind Regards, Aimee
- RMReneeWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a small group(7) and had such fun! Our guide had a ready smile, personable and so very knowlegable!
- MattyWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Lots of driving the first day and could have spent more time at the Cliffs of Moher, 40 minutes was not that much. Could have been on the second day of the trip maybe, and do north of Galway bay on day 1. Lunch options at Kylemore Abbey are limited and... Read more
- JWJaneWritten on August 27, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide wa a very good driver but offered very little information on the highlights of the trip. A bit more knowledge would be very useful. Also more time at some stops like the national park is needed to see/do anything.
- KirstinWritten on June 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was everything we wanted and more. The guide made the tour. He was knowledgable and friendly, and made everyone feel apart of a group -- also he plan special treats like a trip to a Sheep farm to watch sheep herding. Also the B&B setup by Rabbies'... Read more
- EWElizabethWritten on June 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour, especially liked the small group, bus very comfortable. The stops were very interesting, and time spent at each stop was good. We were blessed by warm sunny days. Morris the tour guide was very good, gave us just the right amount of... Read more
- HHelenWritten on December 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brilliant tour today. Andrew was our driver with a wealth of knowledge. Loch Lomond, Luss, Glencoe, Oban and Inveraray. Weather was perfect for this time of year. Thank you once again for an amazing trip.
- RHRikiWritten on November 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time with Tom on the West Coast explorer! Tom was a great guide and very very knowledgeable. Awesome way to get an insight into Ireland's history and see some beautiful scenery along the way.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Ireland Awaits You
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
3-Day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$13USD $427Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$13USD $427Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$13USD $427Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$13USD $427Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$13USD $427Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$13USD $427Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$13USD $427Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Dublin3 DaysTuesdayMay 5, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$13USD $427Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Dublin3 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$13USD $427Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Dublin3 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$13USD $427Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Rabbie’s Tours Ireland. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Rabbie’s Tours Ireland. Please familiarise yourself with the Rabbie’s Tours Ireland payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie’s Tours Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie’s Tours Ireland : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 180 km
- Kinvarra (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 34 km
- Cong (Ireland)
- 39 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 11 km
- Clifden (Ireland)
- 68 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 72 km
- Clonmacnoise (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $427 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3-Day West Coast Explorer Small-Group Tour from Dublin