Blarney Castle, Kilkenny & Irish Whiskey
- Our saving
- US $ 421
- Explore colourful port town, Kinsale
- Stroll sandy beaches of West Cork
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Follow the rugged “Copper Coast”
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Sightseeing, Historical
- Rather Poor
- LULauraWritten on October 8, 20183.0 - AverageRoghan Headen is your saving grace! He has been THE best guide yet on my trip. His knowledge is endless. He obviously loves his work. TourRadar is not a great booking site. You are better off booking directly through the tour company.Show detailed ratings
- JKJanWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a good tour Not too many people Very interesting places Driver friendly and courteous Too much music for me on the busShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - GoodOur first overnight tour and we really enjoyed it. Excellent way to visit Southern Ireland if you only have a few days.Show detailed ratings
- JGJohnWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was everything we could have asked for!Show detailed ratings
- RBRachelWritten on August 12, 20184.0 - GoodTour guide was great. We covered a large area in just three days,Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Rabbie's - Ireland Awaits You
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Blarney Castle, Kilkenny & Irish Whiskey
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Dublin3 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$13USD $421
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Dublin3 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Dublin4 seats left$13USD $421
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Dublin3 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Dublin4 seats left$13USD $421
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $421 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $421 for Blarney Castle, Kilkenny & Irish Whiskey, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 156 km
- Cahir (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Kinsale (Ireland)
- 22 km
- Cobh (Ireland)
- 92 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 45 km
- Kilkenny (Ireland)
- 73 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Sally Gap (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $421 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Blarney Castle, Kilkenny & Irish Whiskey via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Blarney Castle, Kilkenny & Irish Whiskey