Escape to the South West
- Our saving
- US $ 780
- +24 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Sample whiskey at the Killbeggan Distillery
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and the Dingle Peninsula
- View Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntoohil
- Savour seafood in Portmagee and go to pubs in Killarney
- Go shopping in Blarney and explore Blarney castle
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SDStephenWritten on October 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I had a wonderful time. The stops were wonderful and our tour guide “Jerome” was the best.Show detailed ratings
- JeanetteWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour is excellent. The B&Bs I stayed in were 4*** Itinerary was great. The hotels we stopped for lunch couldn’t fault the food all very good. Our guide John was very informative also very dry sense of humour he did a GRAND jobShow detailed ratings
- JeffWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was our first bus tour and it was fantastic. The itinerary was great, the guide (Jerome) was fantastic. The small bus size (17) was a major plus. The B&B's were good. Absolutely no complaints and we recommend this trip to everyone.Show detailed ratings
- JeanWritten on September 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great. Guide was very informative, let us know about the area and what we were seeing, he also told us lots of stories. He kept it fun.Show detailed ratings
- MBMelodyWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe took the Escape to the Southwest Tour through Ireland. It was 5 days long and four nights in B&bs. We both honestly can’t say enough for how amazing this trip was. Our tour guide Jerome was the most incredible guide. He was outstanding and is probably why our trip was so amazing! He knew all the right places to take us and dropped us off and picked us up from the hotels at night and in the morning. He was absolutely incredible with his knowledge about the places we visited and was super friendly! He had a great attitude about everything and everyone we traveled with! He became a friend to us all. The tour itself was incredible! Rabbies packed so much into these five days and we were so excited to have been able to see everything we wanted to! All the city’s and towns we visited we great and the b&bs that Rabbies booked for us were more comfortable than the places we booked ourselves outside of the tour. Hah! We had a great experience and like I said... couldn’t thank them enough for the beautiful honeymoon we had!Show detailed ratings
- COCatherineWritten on September 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentJerome was great. Fabulous tour.Show detailed ratings
- ErinWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentIf I could do it all again I would in a hart beat. The group of people I was with and Jerome our guide made it that much better. The tour show what a beautiful place Ireland is.Show detailed ratings
- JYJaneWritten on August 26, 20183.5 - GoodThe tour itinerary is ok just tour guy most time is not go with group to introduce attraction site history, story and so on.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was the right mix of cultural and historical attractions and the small group allowed us to go places the bigger tour buses were unable to go. Our guide Jerome offered local knowledge and encouraged the group to gel over the 5 day trip. The accommodation was within walking distance to town and the staff were really friendly. Overall it was a fantastic trip!Show detailed ratings
- RGReuvenWritten on August 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was wonderful. It took us to the places in Ireland that we wanted to see in the short time we had. Our guide, John, was excellent as a driver, story teller, historian, and advisor of things to do and see.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Rabbie's - Ireland Awaits You
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Clonmacnoise Monastery - 8.00 €; Blarney Castle – 16.00 €; Kilkenny – 8.00 €. Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
Escape to the South West
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $780
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Dublin5 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $780
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $780
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $780 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $780 for Escape to the South West, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 77 km
- Kilbeggan (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Clonmacnoise (Ireland)
- 72 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Kilfenora (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 98 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $780 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Escape to the South West via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Escape to the South West