Escape to the South West
- Our saving
- US $ 791
- +24 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Visit the oldest licensed distillery on Earth
- See the dramatic Cliffs of Moher
- Kiss the famed Blarney Stone
- Roam the grounds of Kilkenny Castle
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- EGElizabethWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentGood tour. Enjoyed ourselvesShow detailed ratings
- TimothyWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe five day southern Ireland guided tour was out of this world. Best vacation trip I have ever had. It was a present from my wife and son. My son Chris went with me. We had a great time with the other passengers. Patrick was the best, The knowledge he has and gave us was wonderful. He was a happy will liked man. He kept us in stitches and he would sing songs and sometimes we joined in. If you ever get the chance to take this tour, do it. And if you are very lucky you will hqave Patrick as your guide. Words aren't enough to describe his enthusiasm.Show detailed ratings
- RPRobynWritten on May 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe small group, itinerary was good, full but not too rushed. Jerome made it relaxing, informative and there was flexibility. Easy to get to more places because of smaller vehicle and group.Show detailed ratings
- CGChristopherWritten on May 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was the best vacation I have ever been on. I booked this tour as a birthday gift for my father. The group we were with was fantastic, but the tour was completely wonderful due to our tour Guide Patrick. He should train the other guides in a "how to" course. I doubt there is anyone better. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- AdamWritten on May 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe really enjoyed this tour. Good itinerary every day with stops timed to avoid long stretches on the bus. Our driver/guide was excellent and added a lot to the experience. The bus was comfortable and not too large (16 people max) which allowed us to go places that large coaches couldn’t. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
- DLDmitryWritten on May 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything exceeded the expectations. Rural Ireland is fantastic! Our guide very friendly, caring and competent.Show detailed ratings
- LHLaurenWritten on May 6, 20185.0 - Excellent"There was a tour guide named John, whose stories could go on and on. He entertained us in song and rhyme and was unfailingly on time. All his passengers agreed, we'd miss him when he was gone." That sums up our experience on our trip to the southwest. The itinerary was excellent, although the fog obscured much of it. The hotel rooms were great as was the breakfasts. The bus was top-rate complete with plug-ins for phones, etc. This was a very good deal for the moneyShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 22, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Killbeggan Distillery. Price: 14.00 EUR
Clonmacnoise. Price: 8.00 EUR
Cliffs of Moher. Price: 8.00 EUR
Skellig Experience. Price: 5.00 EUR
Derrynane House. Price: 5.00 EUR
Blarney Castle. Price: 18.00 EUR
Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- May 17, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are unable to be arranged with Rabbies Tours so you will need to make your own way to join the tour and back to the airport at the end of the tour.
- May 17, 2018
What is the age range?
The age range for passengers on this tour is from 5 to 65+ years, unfortunately, Rabbies Tours are unable to take infants or children younger than 5 years old on this tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Escape to the South West
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$24USD $791
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $791
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $791
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Dublin5 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$24USD $791
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$24USD $791
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $791
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $791
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Dublin5 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$24USD $791
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Dublin5 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$24USD $791
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $791
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $791 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $791 for Escape to the South West, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 77 km
- Kilbeggan (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Clonmacnoise (Ireland)
- 72 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Kilfenora (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 98 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $791 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Escape to the South West via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Escape to the South West