The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 08:07:12
- Our saving
- US $ 2,164
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the castles in Prague
- Stroll in the Old Town in Zurich
- Relax in Budapest's best gardens
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ATAnnaWritten on May 19, 20183.0 - AverageSome of the overall hotel accommodation & breakfast are poor with bad service especially the one in Innsbruck and Venice are the worst, though the website says is 4 stars accommodation but actually 1-2 stars !!! Not all coach has wifi !!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 5: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 7: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome, Florence
- Day 10: Florence, Venice
- Day 11: Venice, Verona, Salzburg
- Day 12: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 13: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$55USD $2,200Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$55USD $2,200Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$55USD $2,200Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$55USD $2,200Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$54USD $2,164Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$54USD $2,164Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$54USD $2,164Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$54USD $2,164Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$54USD $2,164Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$54USD $2,164Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Austria , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Prague.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $2,164 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2164 for Beautiful Europe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,379 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 216 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 61 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,164 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Beautiful Europe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beautiful Europe