The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 08:06:14
- Our saving
- US $ 1,932
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Bormio! With the bicycle tour Great Alps, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Bormio, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. Great Alps is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- AWanaWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy daughter and I spent a wonderful week with Road Bike Tours Italy riding through the Italian Alps. Luca and Michela were exceptional partners and guides in facilitating the best riding experience we could have asked for. Their local knowledge of the area combined with their passion for cycling and attention to detail made it an unforgettable experience. I would recommend this Tour to anyone who loves cycling, food and Italian culture.Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewMany thanks Ana for your review, share this week with you and Gabriela was an unforgettable experience for our team. See you soon. Michela, Luca.
- RBRobertoWritten on March 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentBeautiful Tours on the Alps, demanding, but with Luca and the van assiatance i could deal with these passes serenely. We had delicious dinner and a confortable accommodationShow detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewThank you Sig. Bolli, another epic Tours is wating for us, i'm look forward to seeing you in July. See you soon.
- TMtomasWritten on March 6, 20174.0 - GoodI know LUCA ever , we not only biked together but had shared many other experiences (trekking-climbing-camping and so on)...he has a natural problem solving attitude as well as some great logistic skills . no hassle with him and lot's of fun and adventures are assured . Btw, great communicator and motivator , just optimal for accompanying people around by bike and make them live an unforgettable experience based on their biking level and expectations .Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewThank you Mr Mariotti,you are very kind. We've had a great time together, I’m looking forward to see you again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Bormio
- DAY 2- GAVIA PASS
- DAY 3- BERNINA PASS
- DAY 4 Lake Como
- DAY 5 – MORTIROLO PASS
- DAY 6-STELVIO PASS
- DAY 7 Bormio
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Are airport transfers included?
All the transfer (from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport) are included.
We provide transfer from all the airport/ station.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Bormio7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Bormio7 seats left$81USD $1,932
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Bormio7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Bormio7 seats left$81USD $1,932+ $410 single room for solo traveller
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Bormio7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Bormio7 seats left$81USD $1,932+ $410 single room for solo traveller
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Bormio7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Bormio7 seats left$81USD $1,932+ $609 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bormio.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Road Bike Tours Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,932 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1932 for Great Alps, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Road Bike Tours Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Road Bike Tours Italy : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 291 km.
- Bormio (Italy)
- 76 km
- Chiavenna (Italy)
- 21 km
- Colico Piano (Italy)
- 39 km
- Sondrio (Italy)
- 50 km
- Bormio (Italy)
- 32 km
- Tirano (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pontresina (Switzerland)
- 36 km
- Bormio (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,932 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Great Alps via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Alps