- Our saving
- US $ 1,924
- +6 Destinations
- Northern Italy
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GNGabrielaWritten on July 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentRoad Bike Tours Italy is amazing!!! My mom and I set out for a 5-day bike trip through the Italian Alps with guides Luca and Michela. From the moment we started planning the trip via email with the guides, they were accommodating, on top of it, informative and friendly. On the first day of the trip, Luca and Michela picked us up in their support van in a city 2 hours away from our base site (Bormio). The first thing we loved about Luca and Michela was their incredibly warm and bright personalities - we clicked with them right away and felt right at home with them in Bormio. Luca led us on on the bike through different Giro d'Italia routes each day, which were challenging and breathtaking, while Michela drove the support van behind us, taking awesome photos and providing us with everything we needed- snacks, water, changes of clothes, bike mechanics. Not only were they amazing bike guides, but amazing tour guides of the Alps region in general, full of historical and cultural knowledge and providing lots of laughter throughout the trip. Road Bike Tours Italy provided the most incredible cycling and cultural experience - we came away with not only amazing cycling memories, but also new dear friends Luca and Michela who we will be sure to bike again with!Show detailed ratings
- AWanaWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy daughter and I spent a wonderful week with Road Bike Tours Italy riding through the Italian Alps. Luca and Michela were exceptional partners and guides in facilitating the best riding experience we could have asked for. Their local knowledge of the area combined with their passion for cycling and attention to detail made it an unforgettable experience. I would recommend this Tour to anyone who loves cycling, food and Italian culture.Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewMany thanks Ana for your review, share this week with you and Gabriela was an unforgettable experience for our team. See you soon. Michela, Luca.
- RBRobertoWritten on March 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentBeautiful Tours on the Alps, demanding, but with Luca and the van assiatance i could deal with these passes serenely. We had delicious dinner and a confortable accommodationShow detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewThank you Sig. Bolli, another epic Tours is wating for us, i'm look forward to seeing you in July. See you soon.
- TMtomasWritten on March 6, 20174.0 - GoodI know LUCA ever , we not only biked together but had shared many other experiences (trekking-climbing-camping and so on)...he has a natural problem solving attitude as well as some great logistic skills . no hassle with him and lot's of fun and adventures are assured . Btw, great communicator and motivator , just optimal for accompanying people around by bike and make them live an unforgettable experience based on their biking level and expectations .Show detailed ratingsRoad Bike Tours Italy commented on this reviewThank you Mr Mariotti,you are very kind. We've had a great time together, I’m looking forward to see you again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Bormio
- DAY 2- GAVIA PASS-MORTIROLO PASS- BORMIO
- DAY 3- BERNINA PASS
- DAY 4 Lake Como
- DAY 5 MORTIROLO PASS
- DAY 6-STELVIO PASS
- DAY 7 Bormio
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are airport transfers included?
All the transfer (from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport) are included.
We provide transfer from all the airport/ station.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Bormio7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to BormioOnly 2 seats left$59USD $1,924
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Bormio7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to BormioOnly 2 seats left$59USD $1,924
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Bormio7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to BormioOnly 2 seats left$59USD $1,924
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Bormio7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to BormioOnly 2 seats left$59USD $1,924
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Bormio7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to BormioOnly 2 seats left$59USD $1,924
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bormio.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Road Bike Tours Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,924 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1924 for Great Alps, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Road Bike Tours Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Road Bike Tours Italy : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bormio (Italy)
- 76 km
- Chiavenna (Italy)
- 21 km
- Colico Piano (Italy)
- 39 km
- Sondrio (Italy)
- 50 km
- Bormio (Italy)
- 32 km
- Tirano (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pontresina (Switzerland)
- 36 km
- Bormio (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,924 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Great Alps via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Alps