3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave
- Northern Lights
- Fully Guided
- Coach / Bus
- In-depth Cultural
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Arctic Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 8 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Thingvellir National Park
- Hekla Volcano
- Tour Iceland's Golden Circle and admire Gullfoss falls
- Soak up the incredible scenery and spot Aurora Borealis
- Visit the natural ice cave at Breidamerkurjokull Glacier
- See Reykjavik - one of Europe's most interesting cities
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 - Golden Circle & South Coast - Geysir, Gullfoss, Thingvellir, Reynisfjara, Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss
- Day 2 - Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon & Natural Ice Cave - Vik
- Day 3 - Glacier hiking in Skaftafell - Vatnajokull
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JWJennifer· March 18th, 2020I am due to complete the tour in April paid in full. Due the Covid 19 and the government orders people are not allowed to be in close contact, travel in groups and travel we are no longer able to go. Tourradar kindly confirmed that I am NOT entitled... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Jennifer Wilson, Thank you for your review. We are running our tours with all the safety instructions implemented by the Icelandic government, for instance, putting hand sanitizer should be at the entrance of the vehicle, encouraging clients to... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- DBDeborah· March 12th, 2020From the moment we were picked up from our hotel in Reykjavic until the end of the tour our guide was fantastic. We had plenty of time at each sight we visited and were never rushed. Palli was a very knowledgeable guide and passionate about his country.... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Deborah Broadley, Thank you for your feedback. We are contented to hear how much you enjoyed your Icelandic time. We always try to make our tours not only comfortable but also informative to understand how Iceland became the country as it is at... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- YSYan· March 7th, 2020I love the ice cave as the cave is surrounded by snowmountain...so much funArctic Adventures commented on this reviewHi Yan Shi, Thank you for booking your adventure with us, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed it! If you make your way back to Iceland we would love to have you with us on more adventures! - Barte, Arctic AdventuresTrip date: March 2020
- SASylvia· February 14th, 2020I loved the tour - the driver was great! The only down side was that we were too far south to see the Northern Lights. And the glacier hike was too short and we didn’t see a cave - the hiking instructor just took us to a hole - we could barely fit... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Sylvia, Thank you for your feedback. Ice caves are ever-changing natural phenomena and sometimes they don't look as majestic as one might expect, unfortunately. We try to take you to the most impressive ice cave that's on the way :) If you... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- PPrajnaAmey· January 23rd, 2020I cannot begin to describe how amazing the tour was. Sitting at my work desk and writing this review is not helping me at all, I am taken back to the stunning Icelandic landscape with its majestic volcanoes and landscape covered with snow hoping I am... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear PrajnaAmey, Thank you for your kind words. We'll make sure Hodei knows what a great job he did! It's such a pleasure to read your review. Whenever you decide it's time to stand up from the work desk and go back to the stunning landscape of... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- SShannonRainsford· January 19th, 2020Hodei is an amazing guide, driver, and person! He was very knowledgeable about stops, and was very friendly.Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewHi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Our guides are true professionals and they are always trying to ensure the best experience for the travelers. We could not be more happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip this... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- MCMyrna Johann· January 8th, 2020It was a great tour bvb got to experience a lot of new adventures thanks to our tour guide Rick. I felt I got to know more about.iceland than what I already knew. Will completely book again with Artic adventures in the future.Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewHi Myrna! Thank you very much for this great review, we are very happy to receive it. Our guides are true professionals and they are always trying to ensure the best experience for the travelers. We could not be more happy to hear that you enjoyed your... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Anna· January 5th, 2020Very organized tour. Good hotel. Perfect guideArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Anna, Thank you for your review. It's very pleasant to hear such feedback from our customers. We do our best to make you happy! Hope you brought back home all the best memories :) Best regards, Laura S.Trip date: December 2019
- RBRose· January 2nd, 2020Our guide was quite nice knowledgeable and personable. I kind of felt like we stopped at more gas stations and rest stops and spent more time at those than at the actual sites. My other, and main, issue is that this tour title is 3 Day - Golden... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Rose, Thank you for your feedback. Apologies on our side for the way you felt after the tour. Our into the glacier tour is a more glacier hike rather than visiting the crystal ice cave which is another tour we do operate. You visited a small... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- YTYing Yi· December 31st, 2019Excellent tour covering everything on the itinerary (ie what we wanted to see), very attentive and enthusiastic guide and I would not hesitate to recommend Arctic Adventures to anyone visiting Iceland. Extremely professional company, with high regard... Show moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewHello Ying Yi Tee! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to be working with such team where each member is passionate about their job and are the best specialists to find. It is the best thing for us to hear, that you enjoyed your... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday3 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday4 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday6 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday5 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday7 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday6 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday8 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday7 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday8 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday12 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$7230% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a luggage limit and a place to store the luggage?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Can you assist with additional accommodation?
- What is the age range of the passengers?
- Are flights included?
- Do I need a visa?
- Will the ice cave exploring also be available throughout the all year?
- Is it possible to rent equipment?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Iceland
- Iceland Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Iceland from Reykjavik
- Iceland Sightseeing
- Small group tour
- 3 days Iceland
- Operators in Europe
- Iceland Golden Circle
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Sightseeing tours
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon tours
- Iceland tours
- South Iceland
- Iceland Golden Circle
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon