3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave
- Our saving
- US $ 634
- +11 Destinations
- South Iceland
- Tour Iceland's Golden Circle and admire Gullfoss falls
- Soak up the incredible scenery and spot Aurora Borealis
- Visit the natural ice cave at Breidamerkurjokull Glacier
- See Reykjavik - one of Europe's most interesting cities
- Age range
- 6 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Northern Lights, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- PMPuiWritten on December 26, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I will like to get a money back because no tour guide is provided during the tour. There is only a driver! We get lost the first day in thingvellir national park because we keep looking out for the tour guide aka driver. Yes we slow down the whole group and... Read more
- KSKristinWritten on December 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good, our guide Aaron was fantastic, full of Icelandic history and culture and interesting facts, overall a funny and easy going guy. We saw some beautiful sights, but unfortunately it rained everyday and the lack of light was problematic. The... Read more
- MikhailWritten on December 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall, the tour was great and we visited many wonderful places. Staying in the same hotel for both nights was convenient; meals in the hotel were excellent and the room generally comfortable; the only real inconvenience was that WiFi worked fine in the... Read more
- KostisWritten on December 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
In general it was a great trip. Unfortunately we didn't see the northern lights, something that we hoped for. The second day breakfast was very poor..
- JLJIYEONGWritten on December 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is my first trip with agency and it was a awesome trip. I don't remember my guide name but he is a very friendly and gave us many information.
- StevenWritten on November 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pascal really made the tour for us. She was caring about the group, always keeping us informed and showing us extra things at any point she could. Her knowledge of the places we went, Iceland in general, and the world made it a really great trip. Thanks!
- DimitriosWritten on November 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The 3 day tour we had was beyond our expectations!! Full of Icelandic adventures and great nature, balanced throughout with the necessary stops to refuel and stretch. Accommodation included added to the adventure and to the experience. The tour also adapted... Read more
- JPJonWritten on November 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Aron Karlsson was truly exceptional! His knowledge of the Island and stories he told really enhanced the trip (both informational and funny). Highly recommend any trip he is leading! The number of places we were able to visit in just 3 days... Read more
- MCmarthaWritten on October 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Iceland is a natural beauty, the tour was totally worth it. We visited a couple of waterfalls that were not included in the tour and it is appreciated but we didn't visit the Fjadrargljufur Canyon and that was scheduled for the last day of the tour, in my... Read more
- SSarahWritten on October 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour and a really good way to see a lot in a three day period. Johann was an excellent and very funny guide, with good knowledge and he facilitated a fun and interactive group of all ages and nationalities. The accommodation was good.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Golden Circle & South Coast - Geysir, Gullfoss, Thingvellir, Reynisfjara, Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss
- Day 2 - Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon & Natural Ice Cave - Vik
- Day 3 - Glacier hiking in Skaftafell - Vatnajokull
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Address: Þjóðvegur, Iceland
Address: Skaftafelli 2 Freysnesi, 785 Öræfi, Iceland
Address: Vegamótum - Snaefellsnesvegur, 311 Borgarnes, Iceland
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour after doing the Glacier Hike, you will return to Reykjavík between 20:00 and 23:00 depending on weather conditions and the tour will end.
When and where does the tour start?
Pick up starts at 09:00 AM, and you will be picked up from your hotel or a nearby meeting point in Reykjavík. This will be confirmed once you have a confirmed booking.
Can you assist with additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Arctic Adventures do not book accommodation outside of their tours. Therefore pre and post accommodation will need to be booked independently.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysWednesdayJan 23, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Reykjavik5 seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$29USD $705Based on Shared Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $634 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $634 for 3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 159 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $634 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 46 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave