3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave
- Our saving
- US $ 711
- Tour Iceland's Golden Circle and admire Gullfoss falls
- Soak up the incredible scenery and spot Aurora Borealis
- Visit the natural ice cave at Breidamerkurjokull Glacier
- See Reykjavik - one of Europe's most interesting cities
- Age range
- 8 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Family, Northern Lights, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Arctic Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Golden Circle & South Coast - Geysir, Gullfoss, Thingvellir, Reynisfjara, Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss
- Day 2 - Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon & Natural Ice Cave - Vik
- Day 3 - Glacier hiking in Skaftafell - Vatnajokull
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Address: Þjóðvegur, Iceland
Address: Skaftafelli 2 Freysnesi, 785 Öræfi, Iceland
Address: Vegamótum - Snaefellsnesvegur, 311 Borgarnes, Iceland
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ZZenaKauschkeWritten on November 12, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good but unfortunately bad weather stopped us going to the ice cave and basalt beach and we visited a Lava centre instead which was not very exciting. The bus did not have enough leg room, we did a day tour later and had a different bus which... Read more
- YYasuhiroKikuchiWritten on October 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
Very nice! I enjoyed my first trip in Iceland.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear YasuhiroKikuchi, That's amazing to hear, hope you'll be back to Iceland to experience more adventures with us! Best regards, Laura S.
- MManheykanWritten on October 23, 20195.0 - Excellent
I think Hodei is a professional photographer, he takes wonderful photo for me. And he’s really kind and helpful. When we arrive the location, he tells some interesting information for us to know more about the nature of Iceland. I really recommend Hodei for... Read moreShow detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Manheykan, Thank you very much for this great review! We are very happy to hear Hodei took such good care of you on this 3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave tour! Knowledgeable, helpful and passionate services are exactly what we want to be known for as we put such a great effort into it! :) We will make sure to let Hodei know you appreciate the time spent with him as we are sure it will make him very happy too. We hope to see you again in the future! All the best, Arctic Adventures
- NNathanWritten on October 23, 20194.5 - Excellent
Very great overall. Our guide is very experienced, helpful and nice.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Nathan, Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed your 3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave tour with us. We also very much appreciate all the good words about the guide. We are really happy to have the guides like this in our company. :) If you make your way back to Iceland we would love to have you with us on more adventures! All the best, Arctic Adventures
- GabriellaWritten on October 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
If you’re thinking about which tour to take, let me help you out and say, TAKE THIS ONE. It was so informative packed with places to see. In 3 days we saw so many things, as well as a little extra where our tour guide stopped along the way so we could take... Read moreShow detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Gabriella Luu, Thank you for your feedback and we do really appreciate your recommendations for the future travelers! In these three days, we try to show as much as possible how Iceland can be beautiful. With beautiful landscapes, waterfalls, black sand beaches and etc. We truly believe that our guides are very informative and provide useful at the same time interesting information about Iceland so you can understand more how people on this amazing land live:) Regards, Kamile.Review collected by Arctic Adventures
- JamesWritten on October 14, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour itself was great but the hotel had a horrible smell, wasn’t that clean, and only one place for us to eat. I would have preferred to stay somewhere nicer.Review collected by Arctic Adventures
- AlexisWritten on October 8, 20195.0 - Excellent
Despite some challenging weather, we still managed to tick off all the sights and activities on the itinerary. Johann was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Fantastic 3 days!Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Alexis Mansfield, You can never guess Icelandic weather! Hihi Thank you for your beautiful review. We hope to experience future adventures with you! Best wishes, Kamile.Review collected by Arctic Adventures
- SPScottWritten on May 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
Ric was amazing. He was charming, and very knowledgable. I hope he gets to see Yellowstone soon.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Scott, Thank you very much for this great review! We are very proud of our qualified, experienced and passionate team and very happy to hear you enjoyed your adventures with Ric! We will make sure to let him know that you appreciated his service and enjoyed the time spent with him and, of course, your good wishes regarding the Yellowstone. :) After all, unforgettable experiences are exactly what we want to provide our customers with! Thank you for recommending our tours. We hope you will join us again in the future! All the best, Arctic Adventures
- ChristineWritten on April 11, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Nice tour, good accommodation and well organized before the trip and during the trip. The only thing was that the tour guide H. was not really motivated to tell us information about the country and so on. He didn't really talk with us and he was also the... Read more
- RobertWritten on April 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Couldn't recommend this trip more, takes all the stress out of driving in the unpredictable Icelandic conditions and Ragnaer our tour guide was amazing. Tate on our Ice Cave tour was great craic..A+++++
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a luggage limit and a place to store the luggage?
Alike most airlines, Arctic Adventures has a strict 20kg luggage limit. Each participant is allowed to bring a small backpack and one piece of luggage weighing a maximum of 20kg (44 lbs). In regards to storage, Arctic Adventures can store your luggage for you while you are on your tour, for a small fee.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour after doing the Glacier Hike, you will return to Reykjavík between 20:00 and 23:00 depending on weather conditions and the tour will end.
When and where does the tour start?
Pick up starts at 09:00 AM, and you will be picked up from your hotel or a nearby meeting point in Reykjavík. This will be confirmed once you have a confirmed booking.
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents Arctic Adventures
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dorothy25th October 2019
3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Reykjavik4 seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Reykjavik3 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats left$11USD $711Based on Shared Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Arctic Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Arctic Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Arctic Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 159 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $711 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 64 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave