Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) (8 destinations)
- Tour Operator:
- CroisiEurope River Cruises
- Ship capacity:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: SEVILLE
- Day 2: SEVILLE - Córdoba - SEVILLE
- Day 3: SEVILLE - CADIZ
- Day 4: CADIZ - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA
- Day 5: EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - ISLA MINIMA
- Day 6: SEVILLE - Granada - SEVILLE
- Day 7: SEVILLE
- Day 8: SEVILLE
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by CroisiEurope River Cruises
When river cruising was a privilege for the wealthy, CroisiEurope developed an affordable cruising concept offering the best value in river cruises at great prices, and appealing to every traveler. This was possible thanks to our involvement in all the steps: from the simple idea to the construction of our ships, the assembly of our crews, and the full integration of sales and logistical (purchasing, cuisine and maintenance) teams. Your pleasure is our priority, and we aim to provide just that in the comfort of our boats and the quality of the service you receive when dining. We call on all our expertise to better serve you, including working in partnership with some of the most renowned French chefs, such as Paul Bocuse and Marc Haeberlin. Owner and operator of 43 ships, the CroisiEurope river cruise company is proud to be the greatest river ship owners in Europe. Although the Rhine and its tributaries and the Danube remain the major river cruise destinations in Europe, we knew how to develop creative itineraries that appeal to everyone. But we also knew it was important to expand our cruises to unique destinations. These include the Seine and the Rhône, of course, but also the Tisza in Hungary, the Guadalquivir in Spain, the Douro in Portugal, the Dordogne and the Garonne in Bordeaux. Don’t forget our more exotic destinations as well: the Mekong in Vietnam and the Irrawaddy in Myanmar. Our founder’s pioneering spirit has been passed down through the generations. After having developed the novel concept of a coastal cruise on the Adriatic Sea aboard a 200-passenger, top-comfort and high-tech ship (La Belle de l’Adriatique), CroisiEurope revamped the feel of cruising the French canals in Alsace, Burgundy, Champagne, Provence, and Paris with a fleet of new, modern and comfortable hotel barges. With just 12 cabins, these barges bring you to the heart of each one of these regions to discover the hidden treasures awaiting you. As a French company, we are also proud to be launching a river cruise on the Loire. In a worldwide premier, our new revolutionary boat equipped with a paddle wheel will bring you into the interior of a mythical region like you have never experienced before. Alsatian, but French. French, but European. In 2014, we also launched the New MS Lafayette Class of intimate vessels with only 82 guests. CroisiEurope knew how to become global by providing cruises in some of the world’s most fabulous destinations. And it’s with this passion, friendliness, and professionalism that we welcome you aboard our fleet.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
- MS La Belle de CadixThis breathtaking riverboat which cruises on the Guadiana and the Guadalquivir rivers, as well as on the Atlantic coast, can accommodate… Read moreBuilt2005 (refurbished 2010)Guests176Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms88Electricity220v
- Overall RatingAverage
- ItineraryRather poor
- ENEric· March 28th, 2018This is not the best of rivers for cruising. High water meant we only left the dock one day. We were also docked at a working dock and it was impossible to get out without a taxi or a 2 k walk just to get even with boat again.Trip date: March 2018
- VVotrain· March 20th, 2018The Guadalquivir is not navigable beyond Seville. So he cruise lasts only 4 days. The boat remains moored at the port of Seville for 4 days, without moving. It takes 3 hours by bus to visit Cordoba and its mosque, and also 6h round trip by bus to visit... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- FRFelix· March 1st, 2018Everything was perfect until we had Louis as d guide. He just explained everything in French while inside d bus n completely ignored us, the only English speaking couple in d group. I could understand that he needs to impress the majority hoping he... Show moreTrip date: February 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English$2,424Summer VersionView this tour
- Thursday13 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023English$2,344Summer VersionView this tour
- Thursday27 Apr, 2023Thursday4 May, 2023English$2,344Classic F VersionView this tour
- Thursday29 Jun, 2023Thursday6 Jul, 2023EnglishBased on Upper Deck 2 Adjustable Twin Beds Cat B - C_1Not available in your region
- Thursday29 Jun, 2023Thursday6 Jul, 2023EnglishBased on Upper Deck 2 Adjustable Twin Beds Cat B - C_1$2,480
- Thursday6 Jul, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023English$2,043
- Thursday6 Jul, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023EnglishNot available in your region
- -20%Thursday13 Jul, 2023Thursday20 Jul, 2023English$2,043$1,643
- Thursday13 Jul, 2023Thursday20 Jul, 2023EnglishNot available in your region
- -20%Thursday20 Jul, 2023Thursday27 Jul, 2023English$2,001$1,601
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
- Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
- Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
- Is internet access accessible on board?
Complimentary wi-fi is available on all CroisiEurope ships throughout the fleet. While Wi-Fi is available in the reception area and lounge bar on most ships, on the newest ships such as Ms Gerard Schmitter, the MS Cyrano de Bergerac, MS Lafayette and the fleet of four hotel barges, Wi-Fi is available throughout. CroisiEurope is also equipping every ship in the fleet (apart from those ships on the Mekong) with a Samsung Galaxy Tablet for guests’ to use.
- What dress code is expected onboard?
CroisiEurope has more of a relaxed dress code onboard compared to other cruise lines and it is recommended that you will be most comfortable during the day in smart casual clothing and casual dressy in the evening. You may wish to bring items that do not wrinkle easily, or that transport well after being ironed at home, as there are no irons provided onboard. Croisi recommends bringing a variety of clothing for the environments expected during your cruise, including light clothing and bathing suits for hot weather, a sweater or jacket for cooler weather, and of course a raincoat and/or small umbrella. For sightseeing excursions, we recommend bringing comfortable and sturdy walking shoes.
- Is tipping compulsory?
Tipping onboard Croisi is at entirely at your own discretion. If you wish to leave a tip, please use the envelope found in your cabin on your last evening on board, and you can then place the envelope in the specially designated box in the reception area as you disembark the ship.
- What is the main language used onboard?
The primary language onboard is French being a European cruise company, however, the majority of staff and tour guides are fluent in English, as well as the major European languages such as German, Italian and Spanish. Notices and announcements are in French and English, as well as other languages based upon the needs of the passengers on board.
- Do I need to bring an adaptor plug to use the electricity on board?
The electrical service onboard is 220V. If you bring onboard any items that require electricity you must bring a two-pin plug European adaptor that will fit your item.
- Do the ships have a laundry service available?
The ships do not offer a laundry service and there are no laundry facilities on board for guests to use.
- Does the tour price include the airfare?
Flights before and after the cruise are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CSpain
- Type ESpain
- Type FSpain
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 19th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 19th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with CroisiEurope River Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- The following cards are accepted for "CroisiEurope River Cruises" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CroisiEurope River Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the CroisiEurope River Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Spain
- Spain Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best River Cruise Companies (With 5,640 Reviews)
- 10 Best Luxury River Cruises & Lines 2022
- World's Best River Cruises 2023/2024
- River Cruise
- 8 days
- From Seville to Seville
- From Seville to Seville
- Operators in Europe
- Southern Spain
- Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) (8 destinations) Tours in Spain
- Southern Spain Tours
- Spain Tours
- River Cruise
- Food & Culinary
- Fully Guided
- Southern Spain
- Spain tours