- Tour Operator:
- Penguin Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Herceg Novi
- Enter the land of Game of Thrones in stunning Dubrovnik
- Shop for souvenirs at the old Turkish bazaar in Sarajevo
- Climb the Vitosha mountain and gaze down at Sophia
- Admire the incredible medieval literary centre of Ohrid
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1. Sofia
- Day 2. Sofia – Kruševac – Studenica (Serbia)
- Day 3. Studenica – Visegrad – Sarajevo (Serbia/Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 4. Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 5. Sarajevo – Mostar – Trebinje – Dubrovnuk (Bosnia and Herzegovina/Croatia)
- Day 6. Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 7. Dubrovnik – Herzeg Novi – Kotor (Croatia/Montenegro)
- Day 8. Kotor – Pec (Montenegro/Kosovo)
- Day 9. Pec – Prizren (Kosovo)
- Day 10. Prizren – Tirana (Kosovo/Albania)
- Day 11. Tirana – Ohrid (Albania/Macedonia)
- Day 12. Ohrid - Skopje (Macedonia).
- Day 13. Skopje – Sofia (Macedonia/Bulgaria)
- Day 14. Departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LLilianaBartolucci· August 2nd, 2020The tour guide was very nice and she solved every difficult we had. The places selected were outstanding. We also met interesting people from different parts of the world, such as Canada, Australia, USA and Ireland. We were the only Soutamerican in the... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- Ivy· January 13th, 2020I did this tour in April 2019 and had a wonderful experience. I loved the itinerary - it was fast-paced, but I felt like I had enough time in each country to discover their culture and history. There’s a lot of travel time, so if you don’t like long... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- DDavidRochester· November 5th, 2019This was my first trip out of the USA and the tour was everything I hoped for and much more. It was a great tasting of each country, the culture the sites and the local tour guides was a really nice touch. Vera is an excellent tour guide, from working... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- Shabby· October 30th, 2019Great tour. Simply amazingTrip date: October 2019
- CHChiew· October 27th, 2019The itenerary was good as it covered the Countries I wanted to visit. The guides are good and driver too.Trip date: October 2019
- Frederick· October 26th, 2019Wifi needed in the long bus ridesTrip date: October 2019
- PKPaul· October 26th, 2019The whole experience was very good. There were some long travelling days but that was expected. It was a great way to get a snapshot of the Balkans.Trip date: October 2019
- PCPaul· October 23rd, 2019This is a great tour that gives you an introduction to some of the highlights of the Balkans.Trip date: October 2019
- JSJune· October 23rd, 2019Tour covers a lot of ground and you get to experience true Balkan culture. Most hotels are located in the city center, so you can easily walk to cultural sites and enjoy the local restaurants/ shops. For most countries on this tour, the cost for good... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MBMorris David· October 22nd, 2019Excellent tour- very good schedule- great tour guide= Vera.Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday27 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,234+ $121Local Payment
- Saturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,234+ $121Local PaymentBook With Flexibility
- Saturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday22 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,113+ $121Local PaymentBook With Flexibility
- Saturday26 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday8 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,113+ $121Local Payment0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday23 Apr, 2022EnglishFriday6 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,113+ $121Local Payment0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday21 May, 2022EnglishFriday3 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,113+ $121Local Payment0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday18 Jun, 2022EnglishFriday1 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,234+ $121Local Payment0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday16 Jul, 2022EnglishFriday29 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,234+ $121Local Payment0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday13 Aug, 2022EnglishFriday26 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,234+ $121Local Payment0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday10 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday23 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,234+ $121Local Payment0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the mandatory local payment?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Are entrance fees included in the tour price?
- How many countries does this tour cover?
- What is the age range?
- How many meals are included?
- Do I need a visa?
- What is the capacity of the minivans used?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Are the flights included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar