MS La Belle de Cadix
This breathtaking riverboat which cruises on the Guadiana and the Guadalquivir rivers, as well as on the Atlantic coast, can accommodate up to 176 passengers. All of its 88 cabins, as well as all of the other areas, are provided with large windows and an appealing interior filled with light brown wooden elements, that instantly give a warm welcoming feeling. Built in 2005 and refurbished in 2010, the ship has plenty of amenities to give out to its inhabitants.
- Dining room featured with 178 seats
- Lounge-bar with TV and dancefloor included
- Piano bar with a capacity of 30 seats which offer an amazing panoramic view
- Cabins located on the upper decks are provided with French balconies
- Large sundeck area with plenty of seats included
- Souvenir boutique
- Elevator service
- 220 V electricity
- Central heating
- Wifi available onboard
- Upper deck - 40 cabins - 38 cabins with twin beds, 2 cabins with double beds
- Middle deck - 27 cabins - 24 twin cabins, 2 cabins provided with double beds, 1 cabin designed for passengers with reduced mobility
- Main deck - 21 cabins - 20 cabins with twin beds, 1 cabin featured with a double bed
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin Upper Deck (118 ft²)
- Cabin Main Deck (118 ft²)
- Cabin Middle Deck (118 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- In-room phone
- In-room safe
- Fixed menu created with fresh ingredients brought from different ports
- Menu powerfully influenced by the French kitchen with other additional influences, as well.
- Breakfast served in a buffet style includes fresh drinks such as coffee, tea, fruit juice or water.
- Lunches and dinners include 3 dishes and are served with regional wines or beers, depending on the customer’s preference.
- The bar offers a wide variety of the finest drinks, available from midday to midnight.
MS La Belle de Cadix Tours
- Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$1,909
- Enchanting landscapes and cultures in Spain and Portugal (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$2,718 $2,107-22%
- Family Club: Andalusia: Traditions, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$1,649
- Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$1,909 $1,480-22%
- Enchanting Andalusia - Seville Fair Festivities: Tradition, gastronomy and flamenco (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$1,958
- Enchanting Andalusia - Seville Fair Festivities: Tradition, gastronomy and flamenco 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$2,267
- Family cruise - February 2020 - Andalusia: Traditions, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds SevilleSold Out
- Amazing Andalusia: Enchanting Villages, Traditional Architecture, and Fabulous Cuisine (port-to-port cruise) 6 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$1,251