Balkan Explorer - 16 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,365
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- FSFionaWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat can I say, the Balkans tour was absolutely wonderful, and so much more, than we expected. So many experiences and amazing sights, beautiful Countries. Tour leader, and bus driver exceptional. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. Ex pats, are the best, thank you so much. Fiona and Pat Australia.Show detailed ratings
- CarlaWritten on October 10, 20174.0 - GoodGreat trip great organisation from the tour group expat was great travelling with them and will do another tour with them soon I hope.Show detailed ratings
- JMJayasekharWritten on October 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentHad a good experience with Expat Travels. Very well arranged tour programe, with good ,knowledgeable and friendly group leader and very well mannered and skilled driver. Recommended.- Dr.M.S. Jayasekhar FRCS, Plastic Surgeon, Kerala, INDIAShow detailed ratings
- PPhilWritten on September 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn amazing tour through amazing countries. There are so many famous sites it's hard to keep track of - Ohrid, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Budapest, it just keeps on going. Good hotels, great guide, and fantastic driver!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Athens
- Day 2: Delphi - Meteora - Kalabaka
- Day 3: Kalabaka - Ohrid
- Day 4: Ohrid - Tirana
- Day 5: Budva - Kotor - Dubrovnik
- Day 6: Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Mostar - Northern Croatia
- Day 8: Plitvice Lakes - Ljubljana
- Day 9: Ljubljana - Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest - Free day
- Day 11: Budapest - Belgrade
- Day 12: Nis - Sofia
- Day 13: Sofia - Free day
- Day 14: Sofia - Thessaloniki
- Day 15: Thessaloniki - Athens
- Day 16: End of tour
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
22 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Balkan Explorer - 16 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
Balkan Explorer - 16 Days
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Athens16 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Athens6 seats left$835$3,565-23%USD $2,730
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Athens16 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Athens5 seats left$835$3,565-23%USD $2,730
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Athens16 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Athens7 seats left$945$3,565-27%USD $2,620
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Athens16 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $3,565Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Athens16 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $3,565Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Athens16 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$1,295$3,660-35%USD $2,365
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece , Montenegro and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2018 the full payment of $2,365 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2365 for Balkan Explorer - 16 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 156 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 163 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 87 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 79 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,365 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Balkan Explorer - 16 Days