Aegean Trooper Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 632
- +9 Destinations
- Western Turkey
- Learn about the battle of Gallipoli
- Bring the Trojan horse back to life in Troy
- Experience the mystery in Ephesus
- Soak up the rich history of Istanbul
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Fez Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 4 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 5 - Friday - Bursa, Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RPRitaWritten on January 8, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
for winter, the tour should write specific items the clients should have with them (rain coat, waterproof footwear etc); the tour should always provide drinking water in the vehicle for the clients; the hotel is good but the menu and food quality is not good
- HWHuyenWritten on December 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
1 accomodation was a little disappointing including the breakfast offered. The 5th day of the tour was all about driving. It was time wasting.
- BTBereniceWritten on December 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The variety of sights was excellent and the guide was friendly and well informed. Unfortunately the accomodation on 2nd and 3rd night was poor. We were put in smoking rooms and the hotel was very unhelpful. No wi fi availible on night 4 and again hotel very... Read more
- GMGrantWritten on September 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A good tour that gives you a very good feeling for Western Turkey. Ephesus, Pumukkale and Pergamon were particular highlights - but you do have to like ruins to get a lot out of the tour. And while we stopped at carpet, leather and pottery factories, they... Read more
- ATAnnerieWritten on September 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Itinerary was great, guide’s knowledge and information was very good.
- RITAWritten on December 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a well organised tour which is full of historical experience, I have enjoyed myself very much ! Heriopolis is a must for anyone visiting Turkey.
- FarihaWritten on December 12, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I was a solo traveler and had been part of the Aegean Trooper Tour which was amazing. It was a small group of amazing Australian (who are more like family now), the tour guide Aaron was simply fantastic with providing info on history and made sure all of us... Read more
- RDReneeWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was all and more than I expected. I was impressed the Fez Travel did not cancel the tour due to the lack of numbers of passengers. There was only 2 of us. Our guide had a lot of changing and rearranging to do, but everything went smoothly.... Read more
- ClaireWritten on May 23, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour definitely took you to the must see key place in Western Turkey, which can be very difficult to do if trying to use public transport and/or travel independently. Overall I think this tour is definitely worth considering if time is an issue, as it... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on March 30, 20155.0 - Excellent
The tour exceeded our expectations - the itinerary was fantastic (and not something we could have covered by ourselves). It was well organised, covered a lot of ground and the group bonded really well. The highlight of the tour, in addition to the... Read moreReview collected by Fez Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please let me know if its possible to be picked up from airport and then dropped off at the end of the tour?
Aegean Trooper tour includes pick-up & drop-off from the hotels in Taksim & Sultanahmet area. The tour starts with a departure from Sultanahmet area at 7am - quite early in the morning - that is why we do recommend our guests to arrive Istanbul at least a night before departure date.
Can you arrange a pre accommodation in Istanbul?
A pre accommodation in Istanbul can be provided with airport transfer, if needed.
Pre-acoommodation at Momento Hotel in a single room per night with breakfast.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mark30th August 2019
Aegean Trooper Tour
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Istanbul5 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$13USD $632
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Fez Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fez Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Fez Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Anzac Cove (Turkey)
- 13 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 261 km
- Bursa (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $632 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Aegean Trooper Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Aegean Trooper Tour