Aegean Delight Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 781
- +10 Destinations
- Western Turkey
- Learn about the rich history of Istanbul
- Visit the touching Gallipoli Battlefields
- Travel back in time in Troy
- Experience the mystical Temple of Artemis
- Take a picture at beautiful Pamukkale
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DanilloWritten on April 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was contacted by Fez travel 3 days before boarding with the message: either cancel your trip (with full refund) or change the itinerary. I was quite unquiet with that approach but we ended up reaching an agreement that was good for me and even though my itinerary was changed (and then I had to set some things for myself), I really appreciated the services. Accommodation and the guide were a plus.Show detailed ratings
- SharrynWritten on October 29, 20174.0 - GoodThe great news about this tour was the places visited and hotel accomodation. Shortly before the tour started i was advised I would be the only traveller which may be why the tour seemed a bit disjointed. More like a series of day tours to fantastic places. Provision of pick up times in a schedule would have been great as I needed to ask each day who and when I would be picked up especially as one day pick up was at 6am other days 8am. Definitely worthwhile just adjust your expectations.Show detailed ratings
- IJIgsaanWritten on September 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy wife and I did the Agean tour in Turkey. It just so happened that we had small group which made our tour very enjoyable, like a private tour. The tour guide Aran was great and very knowledgeable. He would go the extra mile to ensure our safety and satisfaction at all times. Yilmaz our driver was excellent. Although he did not speak much English he was very caring and obliging. He took great pride in what he did and was very professional. Our lives were in his hands and we felt extremely safe and relaxed. Most of the hotels used were great except for two which needs an upgrade. All in all it was a memorable experience and a great tour. Thanks guys, well done Yilmaz and Aran :).Show detailed ratings
- JQJavariaWritten on August 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe guide (Ms. Bilgai) was wonderful - polite, friendly, competent and well versed in history. Hotels in Istanbul (Siriki mansions Hotel) and in Kosiadasi (Ilayda Hotel) were wonderful 5 star hotels. Hotels in Pamakuli was also good (4 star) but the hotel in Canakall the hotel merited 3 stars only. The historic sites were well preserved and out of this world. The driver was polite and professional. the van was less efficient as it was hot in the back seats. all other parts of the trip were wonderful and at a very professional level. Hats off to Fez travels and Tour RadarShow detailed ratings
- FredWritten on August 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentAegean Delight.... Great tour.. well organized, greta hoteals, tour guide Duygu was greatr.. the drivers were safe and great.. lots fo fun.. I highly recoment themShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe tour is amazing ad it is so well organised. The tour guide as well as the bus driver are such nice people and so friendly, always ready to help. I could not have asked for any better tour. It was an amazing experience.Well done.
- AAnonymousWritten on August 3, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe tour guide was excellent at her job. She was knowledgeable and very clear with her explanations and historical knowledge. She was friendly and a pleasure to travel with. The drivers was a good driver, we felt very safe with him. Thank you.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 10, 20115.0 - ExcellentThank you for a most memorable tour. I enjoyed the smaller gruop and appreciated professional service from everyone. Turkey was very kind. Thank you for sharing your culture. I have worked very hard to visit Turkey and I am happy that I was able to see this land (and its people) from its history to today. Please take care so that many more visitors may enjoy as well.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 7 - Friday - Bursa, Istanbul
- Day 8 - Saturday - Istanbul
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Are entrance fees included in the tour price?
Entrance fees to sites & musuems are included on Aegean Delight tour.
- November 1, 2016
What is the single supplement on this trip? Is it mandatory?
The single supplement is not mandatory, you'll be match with solo travellers of the same sex, but if there are odd numbers, you would need to pay a single supplement. You'll be informed about supplement payment 2 weeks before departure date.
- October 1, 2016
Is the depature for this tour guaranteed?
Yes, all our departure dates are guaranteed
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Aegean Delight Tour
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $781 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $781 for Aegean Delight Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Anzac Cove (Turkey)
- 13 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 133 km
- Sirince (Turkey)
- 3 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $781 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Aegean Delight Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Aegean Delight Tour