Aegean Delight Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 781
- +10 Destinations
- Western Turkey
- Learn about the rich history of Istanbul
- Visit the touching Gallipoli Battlefields
- Travel back in time in Troy
- Experience the mystical Temple of Artemis
- Take a picture at beautiful Pamukkale
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- CGChristopherWritten on November 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the tour - great destinations, great guide (& driver). The content was stimulating and a good mix of cultural and historical and the tour was well organized. Overall the accommodation and food were great (except the night spent at Pamukkale... Read more
- JDJamesWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The Tour was very nice, and the knowledge of the guides was great. The trip was outstanding except the last day when Fez decided to pull our Guide to send him to another tour and allowed us to be driven to Istanbul (on a Friday afternoon) with a guide who... Read more
- DanilloWritten on April 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was contacted by Fez travel 3 days before boarding with the message: either cancel your trip (with full refund) or change the itinerary. I was quite unquiet with that approach but we ended up reaching an agreement that was good for me and even though my... Read more
- HRHuguetteWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide and driver we pleasant and helpful. The sights we amazing and far exceeded my expectations. The hotel accommodation was clean. Great trip I would highly recommend
- SharrynWritten on October 29, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The great news about this tour was the places visited and hotel accomodation. Shortly before the tour started i was advised I would be the only traveller which may be why the tour seemed a bit disjointed. More like a series of day tours to fantastic... Read more
- IJIgsaanWritten on September 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I did the Agean tour in Turkey. It just so happened that we had small group which made our tour very enjoyable, like a private tour. The tour guide Aran was great and very knowledgeable. He would go the extra mile to ensure our safety and... Read more
- JQJavariaWritten on August 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide (Ms. Bilgai) was wonderful - polite, friendly, competent and well versed in history. Hotels in Istanbul (Siriki mansions Hotel) and in Kosiadasi (Ilayda Hotel) were wonderful 5 star hotels. Hotels in Pamakuli was also good (4 star) but the hotel... Read more
- FredWritten on August 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Aegean Delight.... Great tour.. well organized, greta hoteals, tour guide Duygu was greatr.. the drivers were safe and great.. lots fo fun.. I highly recoment them
- AnonymousWritten on June 23, 20155.0 - Excellent
The tour is amazing ad it is so well organised. The tour guide as well as the bus driver are such nice people and so friendly, always ready to help. I could not have asked for any better tour. It was an amazing experience.Well done.Review collected by Fez Travel
- AnonymousWritten on August 3, 20145.0 - Excellent
The tour guide was excellent at her job. She was knowledgeable and very clear with her explanations and historical knowledge. She was friendly and a pleasure to travel with. The drivers was a good driver, we felt very safe with him. Thank you.Review collected by Fez Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 7 - Friday - Bursa, Istanbul
- Day 8 - Saturday - Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are entrance fees included in the tour price?
Entrance fees to sites & musuems are included on Aegean Delight tour.
What is the single supplement on this trip? Is it mandatory?
The single supplement is not mandatory, you'll be match with solo travellers of the same sex, but if there are odd numbers, you would need to pay a single supplement. You'll be informed about supplement payment 2 weeks before departure date.
Is the depature for this tour guaranteed?
Yes, all our departure dates are guaranteed
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette15th September 2018
Aegean Delight Tour
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$24USD $781
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$28USD $891
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$27USD $882
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$27USD $882
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 February 2019 the full payment of $781 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $781 for Aegean Delight Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Anzac Cove (Turkey)
- 13 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 133 km
- Sirince (Turkey)
- 3 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $781 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,097 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Aegean Delight Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Aegean Delight Tour