Aegean Delight Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 882
- +10 Destinations
- Western Turkey
- Learn about the rich history of Istanbul
- Visit the touching Gallipoli Battlefields
- Travel back in time in Troy
- Experience the mystical Temple of Artemis
- Take a picture at beautiful Pamukkale
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Fez Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 7 - Friday - Bursa, Istanbul
- Day 8 - Saturday - Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MWMelissaWritten on January 2, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good itinerary with lots of historical information. Guide was great and the organisation of the tour was good. Transport was a mini van which had some seats facing backwards not the best when your travelling in them everyday. Most places the accomodation... Read more
- AMAliceWritten on December 31, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Mostly a good experience but we did not get the scheduled sightseeing on the last day.
- JRJamesWritten on December 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was so informational and easy. Everywhere we went was 1st class service.
- CGChristopherWritten on November 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the tour - great destinations, great guide (& driver). The content was stimulating and a good mix of cultural and historical and the tour was well organized. Overall the accommodation and food were great (except the night spent at Pamukkale... Read more
- JDJamesWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The Tour was very nice, and the knowledge of the guides was great. The trip was outstanding except the last day when Fez decided to pull our Guide to send him to another tour and allowed us to be driven to Istanbul (on a Friday afternoon) with a guide who... Read more
- DanilloWritten on April 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was contacted by Fez travel 3 days before boarding with the message: either cancel your trip (with full refund) or change the itinerary. I was quite unquiet with that approach but we ended up reaching an agreement that was good for me and even though my... Read more
- HRHuguetteWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide and driver we pleasant and helpful. The sights we amazing and far exceeded my expectations. The hotel accommodation was clean. Great trip I would highly recommend
- SharrynWritten on October 29, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The great news about this tour was the places visited and hotel accomodation. Shortly before the tour started i was advised I would be the only traveller which may be why the tour seemed a bit disjointed. More like a series of day tours to fantastic... Read more
- IJIgsaanWritten on September 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I did the Agean tour in Turkey. It just so happened that we had small group which made our tour very enjoyable, like a private tour. The tour guide Aran was great and very knowledgeable. He would go the extra mile to ensure our safety and... Read more
- JQJavariaWritten on August 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide (Ms. Bilgai) was wonderful - polite, friendly, competent and well versed in history. Hotels in Istanbul (Siriki mansions Hotel) and in Kosiadasi (Ilayda Hotel) were wonderful 5 star hotels. Hotels in Pamakuli was also good (4 star) but the hotel... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are entrance fees included in the tour price?
Entrance fees to sites & musuems are included on Aegean Delight tour.
What is the single supplement on this trip? Is it mandatory?
The single supplement is not mandatory, you'll be match with solo travellers of the same sex, but if there are odd numbers, you would need to pay a single supplement. You'll be informed about supplement payment 2 weeks before departure date.
Is the depature for this tour guaranteed?
Yes, all our departure dates are guaranteed
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
Aegean Delight Tour
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Istanbul8 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$31USD $1,008
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Fez Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fez Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Fez Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Anzac Cove (Turkey)
- 13 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 133 km
- Sirince (Turkey)
- 3 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $882 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Aegean Delight Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Aegean Delight Tour