The Best of Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 2,409
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Villa
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Karen Smit's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - ExcellentI enjoyed the variety of places we went to giving a good overview. Not keen on Amsterdam as I prefer more country place... Read more
- Jerry Tan's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - ExcellentFirst time in Cosmos tour. Very satisfied with package. Thumbs up for toue director Andrei... Read more
- Noha Metwally's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodThe tour overall was ok. I had fun and visited most of the places I had in mind in Germany. Our tour leader was helpful ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–BRUSSELS–AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 4: AMSTERDAM AREA–RHINELAND, GERMANY
- Day 5: RHINELAND–HEIDELBERG–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 6: LUCERNE AREA
- Day 7: LUCERNE AREA–LUGANO–VERONA, ITALY–VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE AREA
- Day 9: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 10: ROME
- Day 11: ROME–POMPEII–NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA
- Day 12: NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA. EXCURSION TO CAPRI
- Day 13: NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA–FLORENCE
- Day 14: FLORENCE–PISA–FRENCH RIVIERA, FRANCE
- Day 15: FRENCH RIVIERA–ROUTE NAPOLEON–GRENOBLE
- Day 16: GRENOBLE–BEAUNE–PARIS
- Day 17: PARIS
- Day 18: PARIS
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 15, 2016
What do the (T) (S) and (ST) mean next to the accommodations?
Cosmos selects hotels with the best guestrooms (always with a private bathroom) and service for the money. We prescreen and select hotels that are mainly superior tourist-class (ST) and tourist-class (T), but we also feature moderate first-class (MF) and some superior first-class (SF) or moderate-deluxe (MD) hotels. In remote areas in North America, there may be no hotels available in these categories, so we choose the best available (BA) hotels. In this brochure you’ll find national park lodges and hotels followed by the abbreviation "(NP)."
- August 1, 2016
Are there any hidden costs or other charges included in this tour's price?
In the cost of the tour you'll have all your accommodations, transportation as well as activities, included. All of your breakfasts as well as 5 dinners throughout your tour included. So as far as additional costs you will require funds for lunch, snacks, optional activities and souvenirs.
- August 1, 2016
Is there an airport transfers available?
Cosmos Vacations offer airport transfers for an additional cost person.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
The Best of Europe
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- FridayMay 4, 2018from London18 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Paris0 seats leftSave $124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 11, 2018from London18 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 18, 2018from London18 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Paris0 seats leftSave $124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 25, 2018from London18 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Paris0 seats leftSave $124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London18 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Paris0 seats leftSave $124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London18 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Paris0 seats leftSave $124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London18 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Paris0 seats leftSave $124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London18 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 hours left toSave $124USD $2,985Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London18 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Paris0 seats leftSave $121USD $2,898Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London18 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Paris0 seats leftSave $121USD $2,898Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $2,409 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2409 for The Best of Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- 170 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,409 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,806 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours