Classic Europe - 14 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Cruise the Amsterdam canals and enjoy the views
- Stop at Brussels and search for the famous Mannekin Pis
- Admire Mona Lisa and soak up the Parisian atmosphere
- Sample Italian pizza and Swiss chocolate fondue
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa and St. Mark’s Square
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start of tour in London
- Day 2: London - Paris
- Day 3: Paris: Free Day
- Day 4: Paris - Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps: Free Day
- Day 6: Swiss Alps - Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 7: Tuscany - Florence - Rome
- Day 8: Rome: Free Day
- Day 9: Rome - Venice
- Day 10: Venice - Munich - Nuremberg
- Day 11: Nuremberg - Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 12: Amsterdam
- Day 13: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
- Day 14: End of tour in London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SLSheila· September 21st, 2019We enjoyed every minute of this exceptional tour. Our tour leader Gustavo and driver Miranda they were fantastic and l mean fantastic. We are a senior couple like several other couple on the tour and Gustavo and Miranda kept an eye on us at... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- CHCornelius· August 15th, 2019The dinner venue & food in Paris, dinner in Munich & Berlin, breakfast in Montcatini & Vatican tour were not great. Too little time in Venice. Handing out of keys were chaotic & the lifts couldn’t handle travellers at most places especially Switserland,... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- CHCasey· August 2nd, 2019The tour was great. keep in mind you have to be able to walk up to about 5 miles a day. you need to be able to walk fast.Trip date: July 2019
- Diane· July 31st, 2019Andreea was great as our tour guide and looking out for our needs. You can tell she loves her job. We had a great time as a family.Trip date: July 2019
- JEJudith· July 28th, 2019This was a very fast paced tour and we saw so much. It is the ideal way to start holidaying overseas. We now have the confidence to go overseas on our own or to choose another tour. Steve Martin was excellent as a tour leader. He was so good,... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- RLRobert· October 15th, 2018We really enjoyed it and are happy we went. The pace at times was too fast. More walking than expected and had a hard time keeping up with the group at times.Trip date: September 2018
- ELIZABETH· October 3rd, 2018i would have liked some more time at some of our shortstops, an hour to tour the area and have lunch is impossible.Trip date: September 2018
- Bonnie· September 30th, 2018We had an amazing time .. Our guide was the best ! She explained everything...step by step. Early mornings ..a little rough .. Living out of a suitcase for 2 weeks ..tough .. But loved every min.Trip date: September 2018
- JJJonie· September 2nd, 2018Too much hype was placed on optionals so I was sucked into joining all of it. This is not the opinion of mine only,but other travelers as well. Some of the sites visited had either a token or no enterance fees, but we had to pay 25 to 30 Euros to... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- DDanielSetiadi· September 2nd, 2018The highlight of the tour is the tour guide. Steve is the best!!! I don’t think we would enjoy the tour as much as we did if he wasn’t the tour guide. Thanks Steve!Trip date: May 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday3 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday16 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,775
- Tuesday14 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday27 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,775Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Tuesday28 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,775Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -31%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday10 May, 2022EnglishMonday23 May, 2022$3,145$2,1850% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -35%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday7 Jun, 2022EnglishMonday20 Jun, 2022$3,145$2,0500% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -35%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday21 Jun, 2022EnglishMonday4 Jul, 2022$3,145$2,0500% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -31%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday19 Jul, 2022EnglishMonday1 Aug, 2022$3,145$2,1850% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -35%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Sep, 2022EnglishMonday26 Sep, 2022$3,145$2,0500% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Do I need a visa?
- Does this tour visit Paris?
- What time does the cruise start?
- What is the age range?
- How long are the stops in certain areas?
- What time do we need to be ready in the morning?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar