Classic Europe - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,728
- Cruise the Amsterdam canals and enjoy the views
- Stop at Brussels and search for the famous Mannekin Pis
- Admire Mona Lisa and soak up the Parisian atmosphere
- Sample Italian pizza and Swiss chocolate fondue
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa and St. Mark’s Square
- Rather Poor
- RLRobertWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed it and are happy we went. The pace at times was too fast. More walking than expected and had a hard time keeping up with the group at times.
- EBELIZABETHWritten on October 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
i would have liked some more time at some of our shortstops, an hour to tour the area and have lunch is impossible.
- BonnieWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing time .. Our guide was the best ! She explained everything...step by step. Early mornings ..a little rough .. Living out of a suitcase for 2 weeks ..tough .. But loved every min.
- JJJonieWritten on September 2, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Too much hype was placed on optionals so I was sucked into joining all of it. This is not the opinion of mine only,but other travelers as well. Some of the sites visited had either a token or no enterance fees, but we had to pay 25 to 30 Euros to Expat... Read more
- DDanielSetiadiWritten on September 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The highlight of the tour is the tour guide. Steve is the best!!! I don’t think we would enjoy the tour as much as we did if he wasn’t the tour guide. Thanks Steve!
- KRKarloWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A nice red tour radar paper fan is perfect during summers haha.
- KaraWritten on August 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This truly was a trip of a lifetime. Our tour guide Sarah was so fantastic at her job, and it is not an easy job by any means. She carries herself and this company so well. My sister and I loved every second of this tour. Where else can you see a million... Read more
- ErikWritten on August 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was excellent value and our guide was the perfect guide; fun, upbeat and genuinely enjoyed her job.
- JSJo-anneWritten on August 5, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The bus was cramped and seats were very uncomfortable. No leg room at all. Public transport is more spacious and more comfortable. I was horrified as were many others considering we had 4800km to travel. Too many 6am starts and short breakfasts. Truck stops... Read more
- SFSamanthaWritten on July 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best part of our tour was the tour leader Sarah, she was simply AMAZING. I could sit here and write an entire review on the ways she went above and beyond for every individual on the tour. About the tour itself, the coach was super comfortable and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Amsterdam
Start point Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport, Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands 14:00-17:00
- Day 2: Amsterdam - Paris
- Day 3: Paris - Free day
- Day 4: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 6: Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 7: Florence - Rome
- Day 8: Rome - Free day
- Day 9: Rome - Venice
- Day 10: Venice - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 11: Bavaria - Nuremberg - Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin - Free day
- Day 13: Berlin - Amsterdam
Day 14: End of tour
End point Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport, Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands 10:00
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Berlin - IBIS Berlin Ostbahnhof
Address: An der Schillingbrücke 2, 10243 Berlin, Germany
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat explore Classic Europe tour June 2015
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrival day, so you can arrive in Amsterdam at any time. The joining point for this tour is the Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport, Neptunusstraat 1, however this may be subject to change. Transfers can be booked via Expat Explore, and a representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour usually ends at either Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport or Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol after breakfast at approximately 10 am. Please note that this is subject to change until your finalised travel documents have been released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Colosseum & Roman Forum Guided Tour. Price: EUR 35
Rome - Conquer the Capital. Price: EUR 40
Tuscan Dinner. Price: EUR 22
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial. Price: EUR 30
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Swiss Dinner. Price: EUR 25
Mount Titlis. Price: EUR 100
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Classic Europe - 14 Days
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats left$98USD $2,352Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$511$2,450-21%USD $1,939
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$607$2,450-25%USD $1,843
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$511$2,450-21%USD $1,939
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$607$2,450-25%USD $1,843
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$722$2,450-29%USD $1,728
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats left$98USD $2,352Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$722$2,450-29%USD $1,728
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$607$2,450-25%USD $1,843
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$607$2,450-25%USD $1,843
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Belgium , France , Italy and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $1,728 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1728 for Classic Europe - 14 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 264 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 367 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 97 km
- Tuscany (Italy)
- 94 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,728 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 69 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Europe - 14 Days