Europe Christmas and New Year Jewel - 14 days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,185
- Enjoy a festive Christmas Day in Prague
- Soak in the culture of Florence
- New Year's in the Swiss Alps
- Explore the streets of Paris
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- DMDanielWritten on January 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn excellent way to see much of Europe in a short time. Very well organised, excellent guide and driver (Gustavo and Josh), good value for money. Lots of inclusions, staying in central locations and it felt like you were travelling as one big familyShow detailed ratings
- DdanielWritten on January 20, 20184.5 - Excellentexcellent way to see much of Europe in a short time. Very well organised, excellent guide and driver (Gustavo and Josh), good value for money. Lots of inclusions, staying in central locations and it felt like you were travelling as one big familyShow detailed ratings
- DdanielWritten on January 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery well organised trip, great tour leader who ensured you got the most of the trip and comfortable coach. Felt like one big family. Well priced, lots of inclusions, good quality accommodation and varied itinerary - got to see a lot in a short space of time. Would definitely recommend travelling with Expat ExploreShow detailed ratings
- KKhadijahWritten on January 14, 20163.0 - AverageJust back from the tour.. = ) The good things are: 1- Meet amazing people in the group & have new friends from different countries.. 2- Visit too many countries & cities in 12 days, the 1st day & last one were traveling days.. 3- The tour price was very good according to the level of the most hotels provided and some meals included (although most of the meals are under average).. 4-The tour guide in each city was amazing and informative.. The points that need to be improved: 1- The tour was tiring because we were traveling by bus.. If you`re not used to travel by bus, I don`t recommend you to go.. 2- Most of the tour time was spent in the bus and we did not have the chance to explore many cities except for the cities that we stayed there for 2 nights.. 3- The tour itinerary should be at least 2 nights for each city as the tourists need more time to explore & visit the attractions by themselves.. 4- The meals provided (the restaurants) were tasteless and one place the service was terrible.. 5- The hotels were out of the city center..! 6- The optional excursion prices were too high & expensive comparing to the ones that you can get by yourself.. Anyways, the tour was good & new experience for us as it was our first tour ever.. Many thanks to Shaun (the driver) and Will (the tour leader) for their great work and help to everyone.. = )Show detailed ratings
- SNSajiWritten on January 10, 20154.5 - ExcellentOverall it was a well organised tourShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Amsterdam
- Day 2: Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague - Free day
- Day 5: Budapest
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Ljubljana
- Day 8: Venice
- Day 9: Tuscany
- Day 10: Pisa - Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 12: Paris
- Day 13: Paris - Free day
- Day 14: Return to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Christmas Video | Christmas Tour
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
There is no mandatory single supplement on this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid in some cases. Please contact our Travel Experts for more information.
What type of accommodation is included on this trip?
13 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities. Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room. In general they use 2-3 star hotel accommodation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Europe Christmas and New Year Jewel - 14 days
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London14 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$355$2,540-14%USD $2,185Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 December 2018 the full payment of $2,185 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2185 for Europe Christmas and New Year Jewel - 14 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 265 km
- Nuremburg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,185 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Christmas and New Year Jewel - 14 days