Wolves, Moose & Beavers, a Forest Conservation Tour in Sweden
- - Stay three nights at a small guesthouse overlooking a lake
- - Good chances to see Moose, Beaver and other wildlife
- - Track wolves on a forest hike in wolf territory
- - Learn how to canoe
- - Learn more about Sweden’s wildlife
- - Local guides and small groups for a more genuine experience
- Age range
- 15 to 90 year olds
- Camping, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
Start and end in Stockholm! With the wildlife tour Wolves, Moose & Beavers, a Forest Conservation Tour in Sweden, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Stockholm, Sweden and Skinnskatteberg. Wolves, Moose & Beavers, a Forest Conservation Tour in Sweden is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Wild Sweden:Write a review
- Marie W's review about another Wild Sweden tour4.0 - GoodThe whole trip was very authentic. The warm welcome and Fika at Kolarbyn Lodge was a perfect start. We a had a great tim... Read more
- Andres Federico Giraldo's review about another Wild Sweden tour4.5 - ExcellentI stayed three nights at Kolarbyn Ecolodge, amazing place, beautiful nature, very well organized, all tours departed on ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Arrival in Skinnskatteberg and welcome dinner at guesthouse
- Day 2 Moose watching and forest hike
- Day 3 Beaver watching and canoe trip
- Day 4 Wolf howling tour with night in tent
- Day 5 Return transfer to Stockholm
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Stockholm.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wild Sweden booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Wolves, Moose & Beavers, a Forest Conservation Tour in Sweden, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Sweden will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Sweden tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 289 km.
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 145 km
- Skinnskatteberg (Sweden)
- 145 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wolves, Moose & Beavers, a Forest Conservation Tour in Sweden via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours