Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Gauja National Park
- Discover the 'Old Towns' of Baltic State capitals
- Walk the sand dunes and pine forests of Curonian Spit
- Wander through the ruins of medieval fortresses in Gauja
- Fall in love with the pristine landscapes of Trakai Castle
Start in Tallinn and end in Vilnius! With the walking tour Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on Foot, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 9 other destinations in Europe. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on Foot includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Join trip in Tallinn
- Day 2: Lahemaa National Park, look for beavers and learn to bog walk
- Day 3: Travel to the medieval town of Cesis, walk to Guaja River
- Day 4: Walk in Gauja National Park, discover forts and castles
- Day 5: Explore the wetlands of Kemeri National Park
- Day 6: Walk through the dunes and pine forests of Curonian Spit
- Day 7: Walk around Lake Galve and Trakai Castle; travel to Vilnius
- Day 8: Trip ends in Vilnius
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ASamantha· December 23, 2019Our guide made this trip for us, always making sure we were happy and helping us to talk to the locals and maximise the use of any spare time.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AET or Eirlys· December 23, 2019I thought the trip was very 4 value for moneyTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ARuth· December 23, 2019Great trip thanks . Ona could not be faulted I would not want to do another trip with the driver And fellow travellers were 5 company .Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJanet· December 23, 2019It was an extremely enjoyable holiday, informative, fascinating scenery and 4 local food - exceeded expectations. Thank you Explore.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAllen· December 23, 2019-Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- APhe· December 23, 2019-Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- MMarkBergherr· September 12, 2019More than just sightseeing, it’s about the history, culture and folklore of the region.Trip date: September 2019
- JJanet· September 12, 2019A lot of travelling, well broken up with walks in beautiful areas with fascinating history. Really good food exceeding my expectations. Accommodation comfortable and pleasant. Altogether an extremely well planned and enjoyable holiday. Our guide new SO... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AVictoria· May 17, 2019This was a good trip, but I would say the itinerary could do with a few minor tweaks. Sometimes the days were too rushed, for instance we didn't have time to shower after a long walk before going out to dinner. Perhaps less time at Taraida Castle would... Show moreTrip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ALynne· May 17, 2019I really liked going to the canteens that Egle found to eat at while travelling. The food was really what locals would eat. It was cheap, tasty and she told us what her favourite were. She was brilliant!Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on Foot
From Tallinn to Vilnius
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 13, 2020SaturdayJun 20, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,310
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 8, 2020SaturdayAug 15, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,380
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 5, 2020SaturdaySep 12, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,260
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 19, 2020SaturdaySep 26, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,260
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar