Raft, Hike and Explore Costa Rica
- Tour Operator:
- Green World Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 65
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Arrival to San Jose, Costa Rica.
- White Water Rafting at Pacuare River. Transportation to Arenal
- Nature Walk And Hot Springs.
- Transfer Arenal Volcano to Monteverde. Horseback riding in the cloud forest.
- Hanging bridges and Zip Line Tour in Monteverde.
- Transfer Monteverde to San Jose.
- Departure Costa Rica.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MJMatthew· March 7th, 2020I had loads of fun. Pura Vida! I would absolutely do it againGreen World Adventures commented on this reviewHello Matthew We are so happy to know that you enjoyed the trip. We will be so glad to see you again here in Costa Rica. Greetings from Green World Adventures Team.Trip date: February 2020
- RBRebecca· February 25th, 2020Found the tour to be a lot of driving, would have liked 1-2 more activities added to itinerary. Last day itinerary not accurate timing wise. Never got to see San Jose.Green World Adventures commented on this reviewHello Rebecca, We are so glad that you enjoyed Costa Rica, our country has too much to offer, hope to see you again here. Greetings from GWA team!!Trip date: February 2020
- PDPeter· January 22nd, 2020We had a great time during this tour. It was well balanced and all the guides were excellent, personal and knowledgeable. The chosen hotels were all clean and had great staff. The overall organization was flawless. Thank you!!Green World Adventures commented on this reviewHi Peter, Thank you so much for traveling with us, It's so nice to know that you enjoyed your stay in Costa Rica. We hope to see you again!Trip date: January 2020
- MWMichelle· December 26th, 2019We had fun and the trip was well planned. Everyone was on time for pick ups ! The excursions were amazing. A great stress free trip!Green World Adventures commented on this reviewHi Michelle Thanks a lot for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your trip in Costa Rica. AlbertoTrip date: December 2019
- DJDouglas· November 30th, 2019We enjoyed our adventure vacation with Green World Adventures, and booked through Tourradar, very much. While the tour operators were not owned by Green World Adventures and none of the guides were GWA employees, GWA has selected their sub-contractors... Show moreGreen World Adventures commented on this reviewHi Douglas I am glad that you enjoyed the trip. Thanks a lot for your feedback. AlbertoTrip date: November 2019
- George· July 9th, 2019I'm glad everything was taken care of and all the tours were great. Although there was a transportation strike in Costa Rica, the company did not leave me stranded and worked to find other accommodations. Actually, I enjoyed the challenges. The... Show moreGreen World Adventures commented on this reviewHi George Thanks a lot for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed Costa Rica. Pura vida!Trip date: June 2019
- Carlie· July 3rd, 2019Green world adventures made my trip easy, exciting and stress free! Everything was taken care of for me. I never worried about where I was staying, where I was going or what I was doing. It was perfectly planned out to give the right amount of adventure... Show moreGreen World Adventures commented on this reviewHi Carlie Thanks a lot for your kind feedback. We are really happy that you had a great trip. Pura vida!Trip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday5 Mar, 2021EnglishThursday11 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Saturday6 Mar, 2021EnglishFriday12 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Sunday7 Mar, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Monday8 Mar, 2021EnglishSunday14 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Tuesday9 Mar, 2021EnglishMonday15 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Wednesday10 Mar, 2021EnglishTuesday16 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Thursday11 Mar, 2021EnglishWednesday17 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Friday12 Mar, 2021EnglishThursday18 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Saturday13 Mar, 2021EnglishFriday19 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
- Sunday14 Mar, 2021EnglishSaturday20 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,310
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Travel Guide
- Best 7 Day Costa Rica Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Costa Rica from San Jose
- Costa rica Adventure
- Small group tour
- 7 days Costa rica
- Operators in Latin America
- Northern Lowlands Costa Rica
- Adventure tours
- Monteverde tours
- Costa Rica tours
- Latin America tours
- Northern Lowlands Costa Rica