Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 1,512
- Rather Poor
- CarolineWritten on October 30, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I wanted to love this tour. It was a gorgeous country, and the (very) few hours we actually did get to sail were amazing. Unfortunately, our boat was damaged and we lost the better part of a day waiting in port for it to be fixed. This meant that we... Read more
- JulieWritten on October 21, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I was so looking forward to this trip and there were pros and cons. It is probably a good idea to go earlier in the season so that captains don't get tired, thereby motoring more and sailing less than expected or desired. The islands are beautiful and I... Read more
- ANaishaWritten on May 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
Loved this. Everyone should do it atleast once!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Aisha, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We agree - everyone should ABSOLUTELY go sailing in Croatia at least once in their lives! :) Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- ChristianWritten on September 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best sailing trip ever! Good captain/guide, great sailing for experienced and beginners, great town/ports stopovers and overnights with incredible sights and food. I loved the night at anchor where we cooked food and had a few drinks under the stars!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many passengers canbe accommodated?
This is a fantastic sailing trip in a monohull yacht, normally you will have a small group between 8-11 travellers.
What is the group size of this tour?
On this tour you can expect a maximum of 9 people.
What is the local payment?
For Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Dubrovnik6 seats left$63USD $1,512+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$63USD $1,512+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$63USD $1,512+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$68USD $1,632+ $113 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$66USD $1,574+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dubrovnik6 seats left$66USD $1,574+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$70USD $1,680+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$71USD $1,699+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats left$68USD $1,632+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Dubrovnik6 seats left$68USD $1,632+ $113 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $1,512 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1512 for Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 77 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,512 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers