Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 961
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- ChristianWritten on September 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentBest sailing trip ever! Good captain/guide, great sailing for experienced and beginners, great town/ports stopovers and overnights with incredible sights and food. I loved the night at anchor where we cooked food and had a few drinks under the stars!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
How many passengers canbe accommodated?
This is a fantastic sailing trip in a monohull yacht, normally you will have a small group between 8-11 travellers.
- February 1, 2016
What is the group size of this tour?
On this tour you can expect a maximum of 9 people.
- April 23, 2015
What is the local payment?
For Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$61USD $1,454+ $123 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Dubrovnik6 seats left$469$1,430-33%USD $961+ $123 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$479$1,460-33%USD $981+ $123 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$62USD $1,483+ $123 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$62USD $1,498+ $123 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$65USD $1,555+ $123 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$65USD $1,555+ $123 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$65USD $1,555+ $123 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$65USD $1,555+ $123 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$65USD $1,570+ $123 KittyBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $961 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $961 for Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 77 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $961 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Alternate Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers