Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Hvar Island
- Korcula Island
- Mljet Island
- Day 1 Split
- Day 2-7 Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Day 8 Dubrovnik
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AGeorge B· September 18th, 2019Our Captain.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AShawna H· September 18th, 2019The trip was very well developed and Ante was fantastic.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ARodney B· September 18th, 2019Ante made our trip amazing considering the weather. He was so accommodating and frendley.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKatherine P· September 18th, 2019This is the first time I have been on a sailing boat.The skipper Ante put me at ease and was thorough with the safety information to reassure all of us.When I was feeling sick Ante encouraged me to take the wheel and to focus on where we were heading to... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ADavid M· September 18th, 2019It was super fun, the skipper was amazing and we learnt a lot about croatia from himTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAmelia W· September 18th, 2019Skipper Ante was amazing. He really looked after us and took us to all the good dinner spotsTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ANatalia S· September 18th, 2019Despite the horrible weather we had (only two sunny days!), it was still an amazing trip - the islands and excursions were superb.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKrzysztof K· September 18th, 2019More physically demanding than indicated in the description. Good experience as only 5 guests, 8 might be crowdedTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASarah A· September 18th, 2019Croatia is beautiful and sailing is an amzing way to see it. Overall it was an excellent trip but I think we would have struggled if there had been a full complement of passengers. The boat marina in Dubrovnik is not actually in Dubrovnik which for... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- APeter R· September 18th, 2019Intrepid was helpful & professional throughout the booking & trip process. Each trip would suit certain types of travellers, abilities etc. and each trip would need to considered/recommended on a case-by-case basis.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -25%On RequestSaturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English$2,380$1,785+ $109Kitty
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023English$2,490$1,868+ $109Kitty
- On RequestSaturday1 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023English$2,660+ $109Kitty
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023English$2,365$1,774+ $109KittyBook With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023English$2,570$2,313+ $109KittyBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023English$2,450+ $109KittyBook With Flexibility
- On RequestSaturday12 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023English$2,640+ $109KittyBook With Flexibility
- On RequestSaturday19 Aug, 2023Saturday26 Aug, 2023English$2,640+ $109KittyBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023English$2,450+ $109KittyBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Sep, 2023Saturday16 Sep, 2023English$2,480+ $109Kitty0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many passengers canbe accommodated?
This is a fantastic sailing trip in a monohull yacht, normally you will have a small group between 8-11 travellers.
- What is the group size of this tour?
On this tour you can expect a maximum of 9 people.
- What is the local payment?
For Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CCroatia
- Type ECroatia
- Type FCroatia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- 10 Best Sailing Holidays & Trips 2023/2024
- Croatia from Split
- Croatia Sailing
- Small group tour
- 8 days Croatia
- From Split to Dubrovnik
- Operators in Europe
- Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik Tours in Croatia
- Sailing Tours
- Croatian Islands Tours
- Sailing Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Motor boat Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Croatian Islands
- Croatia tours