Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 1,116
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CarolineWritten on October 30, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I wanted to love this tour. It was a gorgeous country, and the (very) few hours we actually did get to sail were amazing. Unfortunately, our boat was damaged and we lost the better part of a day waiting in port for it to be fixed. This meant that we... Read more
- JulieWritten on October 21, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I was so looking forward to this trip and there were pros and cons. It is probably a good idea to go earlier in the season so that captains don't get tired, thereby motoring more and sailing less than expected or desired. The islands are beautiful and I... Read more
- ANaishaWritten on May 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
Loved this. Everyone should do it atleast once!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Aisha, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We agree - everyone should ABSOLUTELY go sailing in Croatia at least once in their lives! :) Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- ChristianWritten on September 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best sailing trip ever! Good captain/guide, great sailing for experienced and beginners, great town/ports stopovers and overnights with incredible sights and food. I loved the night at anchor where we cooked food and had a few drinks under the stars!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many passengers canbe accommodated?
This is a fantastic sailing trip in a monohull yacht, normally you will have a small group between 8-11 travellers.
What is the group size of this tour?
On this tour you can expect a maximum of 9 people.
What is the local payment?
For Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$43USD $1,657+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$43USD $1,657+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$47USD $1,823+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$45USD $1,770+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,721+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats left$519$1,635-32%USD $1,116+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$42USD $1,648+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$42USD $1,648+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$42USD $1,648+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$42USD $1,648+ $111 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 October 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 77 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,116 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,047 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Sailing Adventure: Split to Dubrovnik
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers