Estonia Tours and Trips 2019
Find the right tour for you through Estonia, Europe.
Up to 75% off - sale ending soon!
ends in 36:44:16
1 trip through Estonia
1 trip through Estonia
Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle
9 day bicycle tour through Haapsalu, Rohukula, Hiiumaa Island and 8 other destinations in Estonia and 3 other destinations in 1 other country
- Riga, Haapsalu, Rohukula, Hiiumaa Island, Kassari, Tallinn, Lahemaa National Park, Mustvee, Varnja, Tartu, Otepaa, Sangaste, Sigulda, Gauja National Park+12 more
- starts/ ends in
- Riga / Riga
- age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Mini-coach, Ferry+2 more
- 9 days
- Price per day
You save $6825 May 20196 spaces left8 Jun 20196 spaces leftMore information
- Wander through narrow, cobblestoned streets of medieval Old Town in Tallinn and explore some fine architectural gems.
- Catch glimpses of church towers, red-tiled roofs of buildings and sweeping vistas of the sea from the upper reaches of Toompea Hill or sit in silence at the elegantly decorated Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
- Find some tranquil respite in the stylish, baroque gardens of the Kadriorg Park or saunter through the hallways of the impressive Kadriorg Palace commissioned by Peter the Great.
- Marvel at the futuristic architectural design of the KUMU Art Museum that houses fine Soviet era exhibits.
- Kayak in azure waters or simply relax by the picturesque Pirata Beach.
- Savor the romance in the Old Town area in Parnu, Estonia’s premier seaside resort town.
- Visit an old brewery, explore one of the Baltic region’s finest castles and pass by spinning windmills on Saaremaa Island.
- Take a detour to Kaali Village to see a gigantic meteorite crater.
- Shops are usually open from 10am – 6pm on weekdays and from 10am -3pm on Saturdays.
- The Town Hall area in Lower Tallinn has several restaurants and an exciting nightlife.
- Ceramic pottery, glass and hand woven clothing are popular souvenirs. You can stop by at the markets near Viru Gate to shop for reasonably priced products.
- Try some local cuisine, especially jelled veal and blood sausages.
- Avoid cheek-kisses and small talk. Estonians prefer straight talk and formal greetings.
- Many museums are not open on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- For an authentic Estonian village experience, spend a couple of days with a family on a farm.
- Try drinking some Kefir with Vana Tallinn, one of the finest liquor’s of this region.