- Tour Operator:
- Absolute Africa
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Days 1 - 2: KENYA
- Days 3 - 6: KENYA
- Days 7 - 9: KENYA
- Days 10 - 12: UGANDA
- Days 13 - 16: UGANDA
- Days 17 - 20: UGANDA - RWANDA
- Day 21 - 22: RWANDA
- Days 23 - 25: TANZANIA
- Days 26 - 28: TANZANIA
- Day 29: TANZANIA-KENYA
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Lucy· August 25th, 2017The trip exceeded my expectation. It is awesome with the great guide and driver and other group members. Everything is organized well. It is a life time experience.Absolute Africa commented on this reviewHi Lucy, thanks for your review. We hope to see you back again on one of our trips in the future!Trip date: July 2017
- NMniall· October 22nd, 2016Just finished 26 day tour (Simba Sounds) with Absolute Africa. I'm in my fifties and my son is 18 and we both agree that this holiday was the best ever. Had such a wonderful time from the Mara, Gorillas and the Serengeti. The Tour leader Derek was... Show moreAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewThank you so much for your great review Niall. We are happy to hear that both you and your son had such a good time and have passed on your comments to Derek and David. Do get back in touch if you are looking to get back to Africa in the future!Trip date: September 2016
- AGAshley· August 23rd, 2016I recently finished a two month trip in Africa, and it was the most rewarding and inspiring journey I have had the opportunity to take. I began my trip on the Simba Sounds route, travelling from Kenya through to Uganda, Rwanda, and finally Tanzania.... Show moreAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewThank you for your comments Ashley. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your trip with Joe and Patrick so much, as well as reaching the summit of Africa's highest mountain! We look forward to welcoming you back if you ever fancy coming back to explore... Show moreTrip date: June 2016
- Dave· January 3rd, 2016Absolute Africa is absolutely the best!! I've toured with more expensive companies and they were good. But this trip was outstanding. first, Absolute Africa seems to be he only company doing the full loop around lake Victoria. That sold me. But what... Show moreAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewThank you for your comments - we look forward to welcoming you back to Africa on your next trip!Trip date: December 2015
- CVcherie· August 27th, 2013This was a seriously excellent tour! I met great people, saw loads of amazing things, ate delicious meals (thanks head chef and guide Ali) and generally had a fantastic time! Thanks Absaf, it was awesome!!!!!!!!Trip date: July 2013
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday30 May, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021$1,885Incl:Local Payment
- Thursday24 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday22 Jul, 2021$1,885Incl:Local Payment
- Tuesday27 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday24 Aug, 2021$1,885Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Monday23 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday20 Sep, 2021$1,885Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Monday20 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday18 Oct, 2021$1,885Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Saturday16 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Nov, 2021$1,885Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Saturday4 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday1 Jan, 2022$1,885Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Monday17 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday14 Feb, 2022$1,885Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Saturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Mar, 2022$1,885Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Saturday16 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday14 May, 2022$1,885Incl:Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is tipping included?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Are flights included?
- Are any vaccines required?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- What are the inclusions of the tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- What are the optional excursions?
- What is the local payment?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2021 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- Africa from Nairobi
- Africa Overland Truck
- 29 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- Overland Truck tours
- East Africa tours
- Africa tours