- Our saving
- US $ 2,510
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN
- Day 3: COPENHAGEN–GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN–OSLO, NORWAY
- Day 4: OSLO
- Day 5: OSLO–KARLSTAD, SWEDEN–STOCKHOLM
- Day 6: STOCKHOLM
- Day 7: STOCKHOLM–OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 8: HELSINKI
- Day 9: HELSINKI
- Day 10: HELSINKI
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Liuyi JaniceWritten on October 27, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had very bad rooms on board the cruise and couldn’t seem due to noise. We have feedback directly yo globus.Review collected by Globus
- Liuyi JaniceWritten on October 11, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
We were given a very bad room on the cruise ship from Norway to Finland. All other people were on the 8 floor and above but we were given a room on 5th floor just above the car deck. It was so noisy and rocky the my mum couldn’t sleep.Review collected by Globus
- JasonWritten on July 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well planned, lots of great experience. Iris (tour director) and Janek (driver) were both top-notch! There was a good balance of structured touring and free time.Review collected by Globus
- WFWendyWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Colleen was a very knowledgeable and accommodating guide, as were the specialist guides that joined us at each city. I would have liked more stopping and immersion at the places that we drove by. and really would have liked to have had more time in Oslo.... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this price include airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to Helsinki8 seats left$279$2,789-10%USD $2,510Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Helsinki7 seats left$290$2,899-10%USD $2,609Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Helsinki9 seats left$287$2,869-10%USD $2,582Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Helsinki8 seats left$287$2,869-10%USD $2,582Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Helsinki8 seats left$287$2,869-10%USD $2,582Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$287$2,869-10%USD $2,582Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$307$3,069-10%USD $2,762Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Helsinki9 seats left$287$2,869-10%USD $2,582Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$300$2,999-10%USD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Helsinki8 seats left$280$2,799-10%USD $2,519Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 229 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 165 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
- 259 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,510 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Capitals