- Our saving
- US $ 2,697
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Almas Dawood's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour guide, lovely scenery. Felt well looked after.
- Bonita Polzin's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...xrays, was casted and given crutches. I missed the welcome dinner but Globus was very accommodating the next 8 days. Read more
- DianeAmbro's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful tour of Scotland. We were able to see and do many interesting things. I especially enjoyed the tour of the Bri... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN
- Day 3: COPENHAGEN–GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN–OSLO, NORWAY
- Day 4: OSLO
- Day 5: OSLO–KARLSTAD, SWEDEN–STOCKHOLM
- Day 6: STOCKHOLM
- Day 7: STOCKHOLM–OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 8: HELSINKI
- Day 9: HELSINKI
- Day 10: HELSINKI
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Does this price include airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 2 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 3 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $2,697 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2697 for Northern Capitals, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 229 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 416 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,697 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours