- Our saving
- US $ 2,555
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- WFWendyWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Colleen was a very knowledgeable and accommodating guide, as were the specialist guides that joined us at each city. I would have liked more stopping and immersion at the places that we drove by. and really would have liked to have had more time in Oslo.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN
- Day 3: COPENHAGEN–GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN–OSLO, NORWAY
- Day 4: OSLO
- Day 5: OSLO–KARLSTAD, SWEDEN–STOCKHOLM
- Day 6: STOCKHOLM
- Day 7: STOCKHOLM–OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 8: HELSINKI
- Day 9: HELSINKI
- Day 10: HELSINKI
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this price include airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$284$2,839-10%USD $2,555Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,849-10%USD $2,564Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,849-10%USD $2,564Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,849-10%USD $2,564Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,849-10%USD $2,564Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,849-10%USD $2,564Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Helsinki9 seats left$290$2,899-10%USD $2,609Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,849-10%USD $2,564Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$285$2,849-10%USD $2,564Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Copenhagen10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Helsinki8 seats left$285$2,849-10%USD $2,564Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 January 2019 the full payment of $2,555 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2555 for Northern Capitals, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 229 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 165 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
- 259 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,555 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Capitals