Timeless Egypt & Jordan
- Tour Operator:
- Timeless Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 44
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Kom Ombo
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- Visit the Great Pyramids
- Meet the Sphinx at Giza plateau
- Sail around the Islands temples of Aswan
- Tour the West Bank of Luxor
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Airport pick up to hotel in Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo, Giza
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Felucca cruise
- Day 5: Kom Ombo, Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor to Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 8: Hurghada Red Sea
- Day 9: Cairo City tour
- Day 10: Cairo
- Day 11: Cairo- Amman to Wadi Rum
- Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
- Day 13: Petra, Dead Sea, Kerak, Amman.
- Day 14: Amman City Tour
- Day 15: Amman
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- David· March 9th, 2020Our tour guide Mena was excellent, knowledgeable, organized went above and beyond to make the tour enjoyable ,we saw alot in a short period of time David & JanelleTrip date: February 2020
- RSRachel· March 2nd, 2020The tour was good. The only complaints I have if any, I didn’t think the food selection at Samara Bay resort in Hurghada was very good, and the mixed drinks tasted terrible. Last year, Also, our room smelled like a sewer. Fun n Sun was better. The... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- CJCleveland· January 28th, 2020I enjoyed every aspect of my trip. The tour guides knew their history and articulated the historical details of each site that we visited very well. The hotels in which we stayed were clean, spacious, and comfortable. There also was more than enough... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- DBDavid· January 17th, 2020Great to experience so my much and Abrahim was a fantastic and helpful guide in Jordan. The pace was a little too hectic at times trying to fit it all in. One small unexpected event puts the schedule at risk. Creates lots is stress for all including... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- KMKonstantin· January 11th, 2020The organisation was good, the guides were very knowledgeable, and they had a good grasp of English. The pace of the tour was sometimes rigorous, but that was necessary because there are so very many sights and sites. TRANSPORT: Fortunately, we had few... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- KPKayla· December 12th, 2019The ONLY reason this review is getting 4 stars is because of the Jordan portion of the tour. Ur tie in Egypt was made amazing because of the group of people we travelled with and the fact that Egypt is a place I’ve sought out since I was born. But, the... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- KDKaten· November 30th, 2019Very nice tour. Make sure you have plenty of cash for all the options.Trip date: November 2019
- TZTom· November 24th, 2019A very intensive tour. This could be mitigated somewhat by providing a more detailed itinerary with times included prior to the start of the tour. Finding out the first four days had very early starts ie 3:30am, on the first night was a shock. The Giza... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- JENNY· November 15th, 2019Egypt guide on my tour was excellent. Caring, patience & acknowledgeable. Loads of Information & veey detailed explanationTrip date: September 2019
- SDShelia· November 13th, 2019I had a good time on the tour but felt like a few things were off and should be documented in the trip notes. Many days had early wake up times. The notes did not specify the times. Most people will associate early wake up times around 5-6 am however... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -30%Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday8 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 May, 2021EnglishSaturday15 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 May, 2021EnglishSaturday22 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 May, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 May, 2021EnglishSaturday12 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday19 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,917$1,342Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is single supplement mandatory for this tour?
- Is tipping included and if not, how much should I budget?
- Can I book extra nights of hotel accommodation before or after my tour?
- Is travel insurance compulsory?
- Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
- What vaccinations are recommended for your tours?
- Are airport transfers included and how do I arrange it?
- Do your tours include international airfare?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar