Discover the Baltics
- Our saving
- US $ 1,799
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Tallinn.
- Day 2: Tallinn guided tour and free time to explore this fascinating city at your own pace.
- Day 3: Explore the pine forests and sandy beaches of Lahemaa N.P. before a guided tour around Tartu City.
- Day 4: Tour of Cesis and the Gauja N.P.
- Day 5: Guided tour of Riga Old Town; free afternoon to explore at your own pace.
- Day 6: Explore the seaside town of Jurmala.
- Day 7: Explore Rundale Palace, the Hill of Crosses and the port of Klaipeda.
- Day 8: Transfer to the Curonian Spit and explore the sand dunes.
- Day 9: Visit the Plokstine Cold War Museum; city tour around Kaunas.
- Day 10: Visit the Pazaislis monastery and Trakai Castle.
- Day 11: Guided tour of Vilnius; free time to explore.
- Day 12: End Vilnius.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ElizabethWritten on July 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a great itinerary covering 3 countries, 6 towns and National Parks. The hotels were a mixed bunch with 2 having major problems with queuing for breakfasts and some small rooms. However they were well situated for doing walking city tours. Our tour... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CWCynthiaWritten on July 25, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was good but I would have preferred a little more time in Tallinn and Vilnius and a little less time in Riga. The transportation was good i.e. air conditioned bus with extra seats to spread out. The accommodation was hit and miss. Some of... Read more
- KBKevinWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great joy. Migle is a gem.
- JKJerryWritten on July 8, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Disappointing first hotel. The tour did not make arrangements to have our luggage picked up outside of the room which was expected (I can't remember a tour that has not had this benefit). Most of the local guides were boring and had difficulty with the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start?
The pre-tour meeting is usually at the start hotel in Tallinn approx. 6pm, but the tour leader verifies the time locally.
How many days does it take for me to know the status of my booking?
This process usually takes approx. 2 business days.
Does this tour require a specific physical level for the walking?
The Discover the Baltics tour isn't one of our walking tours, it is a culture tour with a little walking in it.
The tour is graded as leisurely, which means: you are healthy, enjoy the outdoors and want a relaxing trip. No experience is required.
If that is you, then we would love to have you!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David9th September 2019
Discover the Baltics
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Vilnius0 seats left$44USD $1,779Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayApr 22, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdayJul 8, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
- WednesdayJul 15, 2020from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJul 26, 2020to Vilnius8 seats left$45USD $1,799
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 1 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 140 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 145 km
- Cesis (Latvia)
- 8 km
- Gauja National Park (Latvia)
- 74 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 216 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 72 km
- Nida (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Europe
- covered by 556 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover the Baltics