Discover the Baltics
- Our saving
- US $ 1,675
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- CWCynthiaWritten on July 25, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was good but I would have preferred a little more time in Tallinn and Vilnius and a little less time in Riga. The transportation was good i.e. air conditioned bus with extra seats to spread out. The accommodation was hit and miss. Some of... Read more
- KBKevinWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great joy. Migle is a gem.
- JKJerryWritten on July 8, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Disappointing first hotel. The tour did not make arrangements to have our luggage picked up outside of the room which was expected (I can't remember a tour that has not had this benefit). Most of the local guides were boring and had difficulty with the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Tallinn.
- Day 2: Tallinn guided tour and free time to explore this fascinating city at your own pace.
- Day 3: Explore the pine forests and sandy beaches of Lahemaa N.P. before a guided tour around Tartu City.
- Day 4: Tour of Cesis and the Gauja N.P.
- Day 5: Guided tour of Riga Old Town; free afternoon to explore at your own pace.
- Day 6: Explore the seaside town of Jurmala.
- Day 7: Explore Rundale Palace, the Hill of Crosses and the port of Klaipeda.
- Day 8: Transfer to the Curonian Spit and explore the sand dunes.
- Day 9: Visit the Plokstine Cold War Museum; city tour around Kaunas.
- Day 10: Visit the Pazaislis monastery and Trakai Castle.
- Day 11: Guided tour of Vilnius; free time to explore.
- Day 12: End Vilnius.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start?
The pre-tour meeting is usually at the start hotel in Tallinn approx. 6pm, but the tour leader verifies the time locally.
How many days does it take for me to know the status of my booking?
This process usually takes approx. 2 business days.
Does this tour require a specific physical level for the walking?
The Discover the Baltics tour isn't one of our walking tours, it is a culture tour with a little walking in it.
The tour is graded as leisurely, which means: you are healthy, enjoy the outdoors and want a relaxing trip. No experience is required.
If that is you, then we would love to have you!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Discover the Baltics
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Vilnius6 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2019 the full payment of $1,675 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1675 for Discover the Baltics, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 140 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 145 km
- Cesis (Latvia)
- 8 km
- Gauja National Park (Latvia)
- 74 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 216 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 72 km
- Nida (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,675 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover the Baltics