Discover the Baltics
- Our saving
- US $ 1,675
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- JKJerryWritten on July 8, 20174.0 - GoodDisappointing first hotel. The tour did not make arrangements to have our luggage picked up outside of the room which was expected (I can't remember a tour that has not had this benefit). Most of the local guides were boring and had difficulty with the English language.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Tallinn.
- Day 2: Tallinn guided tour and free time to explore this fascinating city at your own pace.
- Day 3: Explore the pine forests and sandy beaches of Lahemaa N.P. before a guided tour around Tartu City.
- Day 4: Tour of Cesis and the Gauja N.P.
- Day 5: Guided tour of Riga Old Town; free afternoon to explore at your own pace.
- Day 6: Explore the seaside town of Jurmala.
- Day 7: Explore Rundale Palace, the Hill of Crosses and the port of Klaipeda.
- Day 8: Transfer to the Curonian Spit and explore the sand dunes.
- Day 9: Visit the Plokstine Cold War Museum; city tour around Kaunas.
- Day 10: Visit the Pazaislis monastery and Trakai Castle.
- Day 11: Guided tour of Vilnius; free time to explore.
- Day 12: End Vilnius.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
What time does the tour start?
The pre-tour meeting is usually at the start hotel in Tallinn approx. 6pm, but the tour leader verifies the time locally.
- March 1, 2017
How many days does it take for me to know the status of my booking?
This process usually takes approx. 2 business days.
- May 1, 2016
Does this tour require a specific physical level for the walking?
The Discover the Baltics tour isn't one of our walking tours, it is a culture tour with a little walking in it.
The tour is graded as leisurely, which means: you are healthy, enjoy the outdoors and want a relaxing trip. No experience is required.
If that is you, then we would love to have you!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mercedes16th March 2018
Discover the Baltics
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Vilnius8 seats left$42USD $1,675
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Vilnius0 seats left$42USD $1,675Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Vilnius4 seats left$42USD $1,675Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Vilnius8 seats left$42USD $1,675
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Vilnius0 seats left$44USD $1,745Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to VilniusOnly 1 seat left$44USD $1,745Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Vilnius8 seats left$42USD $1,675
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Vilnius8 seats left$42USD $1,675
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Vilnius6 seats left$43USD $1,705
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Vilnius8 seats left$43USD $1,705
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $1,675 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1675 for Discover the Baltics, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 140 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 145 km
- Cesis (Latvia)
- 8 km
- Gauja National Park (Latvia)
- 74 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 216 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 72 km
- Nida (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,675 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover the Baltics