Discover the Baltics
- Our saving
- US $ 1,589
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KBKevinWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentA great joy. Migle is a gem.Show detailed ratings
- JKJerryWritten on July 8, 20174.0 - GoodDisappointing first hotel. The tour did not make arrangements to have our luggage picked up outside of the room which was expected (I can't remember a tour that has not had this benefit). Most of the local guides were boring and had difficulty with the English language.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Tallinn.
- Day 2: Tallinn guided tour and free time to explore this fascinating city at your own pace.
- Day 3: Explore the pine forests and sandy beaches of Lahemaa N.P. before a guided tour around Tartu City.
- Day 4: Tour of Cesis and the Gauja N.P.
- Day 5: Guided tour of Riga Old Town; free afternoon to explore at your own pace.
- Day 6: Explore the seaside town of Jurmala.
- Day 7: Explore Rundale Palace, the Hill of Crosses and the port of Klaipeda.
- Day 8: Transfer to the Curonian Spit and explore the sand dunes.
- Day 9: Visit the Plokstine Cold War Museum; city tour around Kaunas.
- Day 10: Visit the Pazaislis monastery and Trakai Castle.
- Day 11: Guided tour of Vilnius; free time to explore.
- Day 12: End Vilnius.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start?
The pre-tour meeting is usually at the start hotel in Tallinn approx. 6pm, but the tour leader verifies the time locally.
How many days does it take for me to know the status of my booking?
This process usually takes approx. 2 business days.
Does this tour require a specific physical level for the walking?
The Discover the Baltics tour isn't one of our walking tours, it is a culture tour with a little walking in it.
The tour is graded as leisurely, which means: you are healthy, enjoy the outdoors and want a relaxing trip. No experience is required.
If that is you, then we would love to have you!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Discover the Baltics
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Vilnius0 seats left$68USD $1,637Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to VilniusOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,637
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Vilnius0 seats left$68USD $1,637Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Vilnius5 seats left$68USD $1,637
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to VilniusOnly 2 seats left$66USD $1,589
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Tallinn12 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Vilnius8 seats left$67USD $1,608
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Tallinn12 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Vilnius8 seats left$70USD $1,675
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $1,589 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1589 for Discover the Baltics, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 140 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 145 km
- Cesis (Latvia)
- 8 km
- Gauja National Park (Latvia)
- 74 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 216 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 72 km
- Nida (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,589 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover the Baltics