London To Rome (16 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,161
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Get your coffee, crepe, and couture in fabulous Paris
- Prepare for a glitzy night in Monaco’s Monte Carlo Casino
- Glide on a gondola through the canals of Venice
- Down some pizza, pasta and gelato in Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 6: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to The Riviera via Arles
- Day 9: French Riviera including Moncao
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence via Pisa
- Day 13: Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ElizabethWritten on June 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip! Jessie and Jake were amazing and could not thank them enough for everything they did.Review collected by Contiki
- NNadineWritten on December 8, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Greg did a great job as a guide! The bus was always clean and the driver, Mike, was fantastic as well.
- AAmyWritten on June 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
London to Rome was my first Contiki tour and it was awesome! This was definitely in part because of Greg - if I had the chance to choose the tour manager of my next trip, it would be him. He made everyone feel welcome, and always made my day with his jokes.... Read more
- JJordynWritten on June 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was more than I expected. My tour guide was Greg and he was spectacular. Very knowledgable about everything and didn't discriminate against anyone. The tour itself was fun, there was a a lot of free time which I didn't mind. Transportation was... Read more
- MMichelleWritten on June 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best trip I have ever been on. Greg is an absolute gem and made the entire experience 100x better. Couldn't have imagined it being any better. It exceeded every expectation I had. I only wish I stayed to travel longer!
- KGKristinaWritten on May 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Megs was AMAZING! The absolute best tour manager we could of hoped for! She was so much fun as well as having a great amount of knowledge on everywhere we went! She always informed us on the most important facts and made history fun! I was amazed at her... Read more
- RRebeccaWritten on November 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was so much fun! I was afraid I wouldn't have any time to see what I want in each place, or time to myself to just do as I please, but there was a lot of free time and it was organized great so that we could meet at the drop off/pick up destination. We... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- London to Rome
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
London To Rome (16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayJul 29, 2019from London17 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Rome9 seats left$58USD $2,895+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
17 Days version
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from London17 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$58USD $2,895+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
17 Days version
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 782 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 231 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 7 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 431 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,161 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London To Rome (16 Days)