London To Rome (16 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,131
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- NNadineWritten on December 8, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Greg did a great job as a guide! The bus was always clean and the driver, Mike, was fantastic as well.
- AAmyWritten on June 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
London to Rome was my first Contiki tour and it was awesome! This was definitely in part because of Greg - if I had the chance to choose the tour manager of my next trip, it would be him. He made everyone feel welcome, and always made my day with his jokes.... Read more
- JJordynWritten on June 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was more than I expected. My tour guide was Greg and he was spectacular. Very knowledgable about everything and didn't discriminate against anyone. The tour itself was fun, there was a a lot of free time which I didn't mind. Transportation was... Read more
- MMichelleWritten on June 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best trip I have ever been on. Greg is an absolute gem and made the entire experience 100x better. Couldn't have imagined it being any better. It exceeded every expectation I had. I only wish I stayed to travel longer!
- KGKristinaWritten on May 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Megs was AMAZING! The absolute best tour manager we could of hoped for! She was so much fun as well as having a great amount of knowledge on everywhere we went! She always informed us on the most important facts and made history fun! I was amazed at her... Read more
- RRebeccaWritten on November 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was so much fun! I was afraid I wouldn't have any time to see what I want in each place, or time to myself to just do as I please, but there was a lot of free time and it was organized great so that we could meet at the drop off/pick up destination. We... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 5: Beaujolais Wine Region
- Day 6: Beaujolais Wine Region to Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera via Arles
- Day 9: French Riviera incl Monaco
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence via Pisa
- Day 13: Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
London To Rome (16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London17 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Rome9 seats left$138USD $2,755+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from London17 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Rome8 seats left$138USD $2,755+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from London17 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Rome9 seats left$149USD $2,985+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from London17 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$149USD $2,985+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from London17 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Rome9 seats left$149USD $2,985+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
- MondayJul 29, 2019from London17 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Rome9 seats left$145USD $2,895+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from London17 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$145USD $2,895+ $470 Food Fund London To Rome
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 January 2019 the full payment of $2,131 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2131 for London To Rome (16 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 57 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 782 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 231 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 7 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 431 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,131 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London To Rome (16 Days)