Vienna to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 3,617
- Visit Vienna’s stunning Hofburg Palace
- Tour the Cesky Krumlov Brewery
- Explore the “City of a Hundred Spires”
- Discover the walled city of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- MichelleWritten on August 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was amazing! Comfortable private transport and accomodations. Urban adventures was very informative and exciting!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 4: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
- Day 8: Gory Sowie
- Day 9: Krakow
- Day 10: Krakow
- Day 11: Tatra Mountains
- Day 12: Tatra Mountains
- Day 13: Budapest
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest
- Day 17: Osijek
- Day 18: Osijek
- Day 19: Vukovar / Sremski Karlovci / Novi Sad
- Day 20: Belgrade
- Day 21: Belgrade
- Day 22: Sarajevo
- Day 23: Sarajevo / Mostar
- Day 24: Sarajevo
- Day 25: Durmitor National Park
- Day 26: Kotor
- Day 27: Kotor
- Day 28: Dubrovnik
- Day 29: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour suitable for solo travellers?
Doing this trip solo is a fantastic idea, all the tours are a mixture of people, so there will be people travelling alone, with friends and sometimes with family members. Either way, you will have a great trip.
How does it work with accommodation?
The price of the tour is based on twin share so if you decide to share a room you'll be paired with another traveller of the same gender and around the same age. If you would prefer to have your own room a single supplement is available.
What is the average age of people on this tour?
The general age range is 25-49 however Intrepid's appeal is diverse, which is why it is all about your shared attitude, not age.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Vienna to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,093$4,710-23%USD $3,617
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,093$4,710-23%USD $3,617
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dubrovnik9 seats left$1,093$4,710-23%USD $3,617
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik9 seats left$1,137$4,900-23%USD $3,763
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,137$4,900-23%USD $3,763
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats left$1,137$4,900-23%USD $3,763
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Vienna29 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Dubrovnik9 seats left$1,180$5,085-23%USD $3,905
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,180$5,085-23%USD $3,905
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,180$5,085-23%USD $3,905
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Vienna29 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,180$5,085-23%USD $3,905
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Montenegro
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $3,617 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3617 for Vienna to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 75 km
- Teplice (Czech Republic)
- 438 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 93 km
- Tatra National Park (Poland)
- 203 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 218 km
- Osijek (Croatia)
- 96 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,617 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Vienna to Dubrovnik
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers