CROATIA SAIL - Split to Dubrovnik (The Southern Discovery)
- Tour Operator:
- Koda Sail
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 22 to 40
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Hvar Island
- Korcula Island
- Mljet Island
- Go riverrafting on the Cetina River
- Catch some sun on Bol's beaches
- Dance in Hvar's beach clubs
- Day 1: Saturday SPLIT to MAKARSKA
- Day 2: Sunday MAKARSKA to OMIS
- Day 3: Monday OMIS to BOL
- Day 4: Tuesday BOL to HVAR
- Day 5: Wednesday HVAR to KORCULA
- Day 6: Thursday KORCULA to MLJET
- Day 7: Friday MLJET NATIONAL PARK to DUBROVNIK
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Koda Sail
The best thing about travel is the people you meet along the way, and sharing new experiences with others from all around the world. Being there to help other travellers get the most out of every day and enhance their travel experience is what we love most here at Koda Sail. Our goal is for you to 'turn off' and relax. Let us take care of the rest. We know the best places to eat, the 'must dos' in each town, where the nightlife is, where you can buy local treats, whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all! And if we haven't, we have the local knowledge to find out for you. This is our passion. This is what we love to do. If you also are passionate about travel, then you need to get on board and join us at Koda Sail for your next adventure!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- HHarperEnnis· August 7th, 2022Just completed the Southern Discovery sailing in Croatia and I can’t say enough amazing things about this company! We had the absolute best week of our lives. Extremely good value and the staff was equally amazing. The cabins were great and it’s also a... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Harper :) We loved having you and your crew on board with us this Summer. Such lovely people who make our job even more enjoyable. We can't wait to have you all join us on another tour again soonTrip date: July 2022
- AAdam· September 15th, 2019Amazing Crew and the Chris as the best team leader you could have. Made everyone feel like family. The boat was luxurious with the local meals onboard, it was everything you could want in the holiday. Well definitely be sailing with koda in the near... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Adam! We loved having you on board and hope to see you on another tour again soon :)Trip date: September 2019
- NNathan· September 5th, 2019From start to finish the seven night sail with Koda Chris and his team was the highlight of our month in Europe Thanks again! NathanKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Nathan! We loved having you and your big smile on board with us this Summer. Hope to see you guys on another tour again soon :)Trip date: August 2019
- Nick· September 4th, 2019Chris has nailed this trip, it offered everything we could have possibly wanted and more that we didn’t know about. He’s a super fun and entertaining guide who tells it how it is. Loved it. 5⭐️Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Nick! We loved having you guys on board this past Summer and look forward to seeing you on another tour again soon :)Trip date: August 2019
- Jjess· September 4th, 2019This tour was honestly one of the best weeks of my life! The atmosphere on board is fun and relaxed and allowed me to totally switch off and just enjoy an amazing week. Chris brings together a group of people whom I now call friends to enjoy this week... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Jess! We loved having you on tour with us and seeing your big smile everyday :) Hope to see you on another tour again soon :)Trip date: August 2019
- David· September 4th, 2019Kodasail was a fantastic experience. Trip, tour, activities, host and crew all highly recommended!Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review David! Hope to see you guys on another tour again soon :)Trip date: August 2019
- CChristineHugginsDecker· August 31st, 2019It was a great trip! Had an amazing time and met some amazing people! Thanks for the memories!!Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Christine! We loved having you on board and look forward to seeing you on our Turkey tour this year :)Trip date: August 2019
- Kimberley· August 27th, 2019100% Get on Board! This will be the easiest travel decision you’ve ever made. If you are wanting to sail Croatia, and avoid the party boat, this is the only tour you need to look at. There is literally nothing like Koda Sail. Chris and his team have... Show moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Kimbo! Loved having you on tour with us last Summer. We appreciate your love for what we have put together and really hope to see you on another tour of ours again soon :)Trip date: August 2019
- Leo· August 26th, 2019Loved every minute aboard the Casanova. Chris was approachable, knowledgeable and funny (dont tell him that) loved all of the places we visited and especially loved the swim stopsKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Leo! We loved having you and your crew on board with us and hope to see you on another tour again soon :)Trip date: August 2019
- KKateDiPompo· August 25th, 2019This was the best tour ever, we had so much fun!!! Everything was perfect from the itinerary, to the boat, the people, the food and the activities. I would love to rewind and do it all over again! Thanks Chris and the Koda team for an amazing week.Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Kate! Such fun having having you on board with us. We hope to see you on another tour again soon :)Trip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,428+ $76Port TaxOnly Pay $120 Deposit
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,538+ $76Port TaxOnly Pay $120 Deposit
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Saturday26 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023English$1,401+ $76Port Tax0% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $120 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CCroatia
- Type ECroatia
- Type FCroatia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Koda Sail. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Koda Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Koda Sail" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Koda Sail. Please familiarise yourself with the Koda Sail payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- 10 Best Sailing Holidays & Trips 2023/2024
- Croatia from Split
- Croatia Sailing
- 8 days Croatia
- From Split to Dubrovnik
- Operators in Europe
- CROATIA SAIL - Split to Dubrovnik (The Southern Discovery) Tours in Croatia
- Sailing Tours
- Croatian Islands Tours
- Sailing Tours
- Motor boat Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Croatian Islands
- Croatia tours