- Tour Operator:
- Quark Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Day 1: Start Ushuaia, Argentina
- Day 2: Board ship and sail along the Beagle Channel.
- Days 3-4: Cross the Drake Passage.
- Days 5-8: South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
- Days 9-10: Sail back through the Drake Passage.
- Day 11: Disembark and end in Ushuaia.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Quark Expeditions Ships
- World ExplorerOur WORLD EXPLORER can, in a unique way, combine all the requirements of sophisticated guests, lovingly finished down to the smallest deta… Read moreBuilt2018Guests200Crew125Length126mWidth19mStaterooms86Gross Tonnage9300 gtElectricity220vCruising Speed16 knots, in open waterDraft4.7m
- Ocean DiamondThe Ocean Diamond is a modern, stable super-yacht with spacious cabins, all with private bathroom facilities and exterior views. This outs… Read moreBuilt1974 (renovation in 1986, 2012)Guests189Crew144Length124mWidth16mElectricity220vCruising Speed15.5 knotsDraft4.9m
- Ocean AdventurerAs of June 2017, Quark Expeditions’ much beloved polar expedition ship the “Sea Adventurer” will be undergoing a multi-… Read moreBuilt1976 (refurbished in 1999 and 2002)Guests132Crew84Length101.1mWidth16.2mSuites57Cruising Speed12 knotsDraft4.5m
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AElfyn Pugh· February 13th, 2013Our trip to the Antarctic Peninsula was simply 'mind-blowing'What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Any descriptionÂ of Antarctica is always full of 'expletives'. Quite honestly where do you start? Its awesome, pristine, 'bigger' than you... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AAntoinette Byrne· February 13th, 2013The whole trip was exceptionally well organised and was up there with my most inspriational trip ever (and I have done a fair bit of travelling!!)) Antarctica is definately a place you should experience a once in a lifetime experience.What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AJanet Bray· January 23rd, 2013Wonderful trip. Well worth the effort despite some stressful moments in the beginning. Antarctica is a very special place. Cannot be compared to any other travel experience. So glad I went. Would have given 5 stars but for my experiences prior to... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AEvelyn Maclean· January 4th, 2013WE had a wonderful experience in the Antarctic and also spending a few days in Ushuaia before our departure on the Clipper Adventurer. Thanks must go to Kim Christie for sorting us out with travel and accommodation when the Ship broke down in... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ARobin Thomson· January 3rd, 2013An excellent and informative introduction to Antarctica. You could not wish for a better trip.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Icebergs, stunning beauty and serenityWhat did you think of your group leader?Very well informed, and a... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AMarcus Evans· January 2nd, 2013This was the most amazing trip. From the first moment we got on the ship to the moment we left we were by turns pampered, well fed and treated to an array of various difference experiences on an untouched continent. I can highly recommend this and with... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AEnid Astley· March 30th, 2012What can I say?! The most amazing trip, far exceeding the expectations that I had held for a lifetime! Each experience seemed to surpass the last , and I hold the memory in my head each day since returning home.What was the most inspirational moment of... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ABruce Cripps· February 20th, 2012Exodus and Quark had the perfect recipe for the adventure of a lifetime. Helpful and efficient pre-trip planning. The Vavilov, a great vessel for the expedition that was immaculate and had a very accommodating crew. An outstanding knowledgeable and... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ADavid Coustick· February 14th, 2012A wonderful experience - both wildlife and scenery - significantly helped by the efficient and knowledgable staff.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing penguins really close up - they came even closer to us than I thought possible;... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AMark Mills· January 22nd, 2012Having dreamt of visiting Antarctica since i was a child, a recent life-changing event inspired me to take the plunge. I wish i had taken that plunge years ago, it was stunning.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For me, the most... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday3 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Nov, 2021$9,9950% Interest Instalments
- Sunday19 Dec, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Dec, 2021$11,4950% Interest Instalments
- Friday7 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday17 Jan, 2022$10,9950% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday12 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday22 Jan, 2022$9,9950% Interest Instalments
- Monday17 Jan, 2022EnglishThursday27 Jan, 2022$8,9950% Interest Instalments
- Friday21 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday31 Jan, 2022$9,9950% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday26 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday5 Feb, 2022$8,9950% Interest Instalments
- Sunday30 Jan, 2022EnglishWednesday9 Feb, 2022$9,9950% Interest Instalments
- Thursday3 Feb, 2022EnglishSunday13 Feb, 2022$10,9950% Interest Instalments
- Sunday13 Feb, 2022EnglishWednesday23 Feb, 2022$8,9950% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar