Spirit of Shackleton
- Our saving
- US $ 12,479
- Marvel at the Antarctic Passage
- Spot penguins, seals and whales
- Learn from on board scientists & experts about the region
- Step foot on the great white continent of Antarctica
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- ColletteWritten on February 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentI just returned from Spirit of Shackleton trip to the Falklands, South Georgia, and Antarctica. I expected a lot from this trip, and somehow, G Adventures far exceeded my expectations. The zodiac tours were amazing, the crew aboard the Expedition were first class, and the accommodations were very comfortable and well maintained. My only complaint are the pounds I gained eating all that wonderful food! But I'll blame myself for that one. I can't wait to book my next adventure with G.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Ushuaia
- Day 2 Ushuaia/Beagle Channel (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Beagle Channel/Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Days 4-5 Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)/Southern Ocean
- Days 6-7 Southern Ocean/South Georgia
- Days 8-11 South Georgia/Scotia Sea
- Days 12-13 Scotia Sea/Tierra de O'Higgins, Península
- Days 14-18 Tierra de O'Higgins, Península/Drake Passage
- Days 19-20 Drake Passage/Ushuaia
- Day 21 Ushuaia (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
11 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Spirit of Shackleton tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 11th January 20191 comment"Hi, My Husband Tim & I are going on this trip. Just waiting for the flights to become available to book! Lynn"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
Spirit of Shackleton
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Ushuaia21 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to UshuaiaOnly 3 seats left$520USD $12,479Book Now Hold my
- FridayJan 11, 2019from Ushuaia21 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Ushuaia9 seats left$640USD $15,359Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- PoundFalkland Islands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Argentina and Falkland Islands. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Argentina and Falkland Islands. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Ushuaia.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 April 2018 the full payment of $12,479 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $12479 for Spirit of Shackleton, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
- 775 km
- Stanley (Falkland Islands)
- 1,447 km
- South Georgia Island (England)
- 2,259 km
- Antarctic Peninsula (Argentina)
- 1,741 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $12,479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,122 tours in Latin America
- covered by 92 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spirit of Shackleton