Spirit of Shackleton
- Our saving
- US $ 10,399
Unlock $260 in extra savingsCheck availability
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Marvel at the Antarctic Passage
- Spot penguins, seals and whales
- Learn from on board scientists & experts about the region
- Step foot on the great white continent of Antarctica
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
Start and end in Ushuaia! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Spirit of Shackleton, you have a 21 day tour package taking you through Ushuaia, Argentina and 3 other destinations. Spirit of Shackleton includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Sabine Hessel's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodA few things I wanted to share with you, with regards to the trip: 1. It would be great to have the actual meeting poin... Read more
- Allison M. Smith's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was truly amazing! Full of once in a lifetime (maybe!!) experiences, great staff, and the tour group really bo... Read more
- Jenna Ferguson's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentSuch a great tour! Lots of fun and a perfect mix of relaxation and activity. I love travelling with GAdventures, it's al... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Ushuaia
- Day 2 Ushuaia/Beagle Channel (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Beagle Channel/Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Days 4-5 Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)/Southern Ocean
- Days 6-7 Southern Ocean/South Georgia
- Days 8-11 South Georgia/Scotia Sea
- Days 12-13 Scotia Sea/Tierra de O'Higgins, Península
- Days 14-18 Tierra de O'Higgins, Península/Drake Passage
- Days 19-20 Drake Passage/Ushuaia
- Day 21 Ushuaia (1B)
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spirit of Shackleton
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- ThursdayNov 23, 2017from UshuaiaWednesdayDec 13, 2017in UshuaiaOur saving$2,860Price$12,999-20%USD $10,39910+ spaces left
- ThursdayJan 11, 2018from UshuaiaWednesdayJan 31, 2018in UshuaiaOur saving$400PriceUSD $15,9996 spaces left
- FridayNov 23, 2018from UshuaiaThursdayDec 13, 2018in UshuaiaOur saving$325PriceUSD $12,99910+ spaces left
- FridayJan 11, 2019from UshuaiaThursdayJan 31, 2019in UshuaiaOur saving$400PriceUSD $15,99910+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- PoundFalkland Islands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Argentina and Falkland Islands. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Argentina and Falkland Islands. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Ushuaia.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 December 2017 the full payment of $10,399 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $10399 for Spirit of Shackleton, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,222 km.
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
- 775 km
- Stanley (Falkland Islands)
- 1,447 km
- South Georgia Island (England)
- 2,259 km
- Antarctic Peninsula (Argentina)
- 1,741 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $10,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,850 tours in Latin America
- covered by 84 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 7 travellers have already met
before they left for Spirit of Shackleton tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3,696 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours